PDA

View Full Version : Deal of the Century!!!!

Donziweasel
04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
I have sold the Critter and I am now Donziless. I am going to present a fantastic deal to some deserving Donzi owner. Alright, sit down for the deal of the century. Get this, I will trade a 2011 Camoflage Snuggie for an 18. I know, you can't believe your luck at finding this amazing deal. The Snuggie has been used very little. It is half blanket, half jacket, it's a Snuggie!!!! Just imagine getting rid of that old 18 that has been just laying around for something that will keep you warm and snug for years to come. The snuggie needs no maintnence and just keeps on giving, unlike that problematic 18 that you have to service every year. It takes no fuel to run, just put it on and in mere seconds, you are warm and snug unlike that fuel sucking 18 cluttering up your garage.

Now, if that wasn't enough, I am going to sweeten the deal. I will deliver the Snuggie FOR FREE to AOTH!!!!! Now you get a nice snuggie AND save that 5.00 in shipping!!!!

So, get rid of that ole' cumbersome 18 and get into a new Snuggie!!!!

Disclaimer- Snuggie is sold as is. No warranty is implied or expressed with the trade for the Snuggie. The Snuggie shows like new with very little use. I have tried to describe and portray the condition of the Snuggie as best I can. I will say the 2011 model Snuggie is known to be the best year for the Snuggie, with reinforced collar and sleeves, unlike previous Snuggie models. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to try out the Snuggie prior to trade. I have had the Snuggie surveyed by a liscensed and bonded Snuggie surveyor and have the report. Snuggie was a 9.8 out of 10. Snuggie shown by appointement only!!!!

CaribouLou
04-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Black light photos required of the snuggie, and then I'll trade you my 22'. I'm freezing.

The Hedgehog
04-12-2011, 07:46 AM
You really should talk to Tom. I think that it will do well in the auction.

roadtrip se
04-12-2011, 08:02 AM
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Of course, there had better be a dry cleaning receipt with it...

I can see the boat wanted ad now..

"Wanted 18 Classic cheap, will offer prized, slightly used twin occupancy snuggie, and an elk mount from the Rockies in trade OBO, Time to broom that dust collector taking up space in the garage! Contact the Weasel"

What's not to like?

The Hedgehog
04-12-2011, 09:24 AM
I was kind of thinking the same thing. Of course, there had better be a dry cleaning receipt with it...
I can see the boat wanted ad now..
"Wanted 18 Classic cheap, will offer prized, slightly used twin occupancy snuggie, and an elk mount from the Rockies in trade OBO, Time to broom that dust collector taking up space in the garage! Contact the Weasel"
What's not to like?

Just don't put that on craigslist under personals!:shocking:

inlander
04-12-2011, 09:39 AM
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

I think I've seen this ad on Craigslist before. No way will a camo. Snuggie go for that! Probably a Nigerian scam, using eBay buyer protection program. If it's true, somebody is going to get quite a deal! :)

Inferno
04-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Forgot to put in the ad "ONLY USED WITH CLEAN UNDERWEAR"..:shocking:

Phil S
04-12-2011, 10:00 AM
"Snuggie Surveyor" ??? :eek:

Now there's a job I don't want !! :shocking:

That's some funny stuff DW !!

Ghost
04-12-2011, 11:44 AM
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT!

I think I've seen this ad on Craigslist before. No way will a camo. Snuggie go for that! Probably a Nigerian scam, using eBay buyer protection program. If it's true, somebody is going to get quite a deal! :)

Exactly! If you dig in, you'll find out that before the Snuggie is actually delivered to you, you must first deposit a Sham-Wow in the possession of the seller...

VetteLT193
04-12-2011, 12:13 PM
any leads on your next boat?

f_inscreenname
04-12-2011, 12:39 PM
I bet this is one of those, I will give you a snuggy for your boat (over paying) and you will have to send me back the balance (lint) scams. Only later to find out the snuggy is a counterfeit.:yes:

Donziweasel
04-12-2011, 01:10 PM
I could see how some of you might think this is a scam. I know it is hard to believe I would trade my imaculate, beautiful Snuggie for an 18, but it is true. Not mention it is a camo Snuggie to boot. Camo Snuggies are the most desirable color by far.

Now I will say, that if the Donzi is not worth the value of the Snuggie, some more $$$$$ may have to be put down. Just want to make sure I am getting a Donzi of equal value to the Snuggie. It would have to a be a 1998 or newer Donzi in great condition to even approach the value of the Snuggie.

BTW, the survey was done by Snugtacular Snuggie Surveyors.

Vette, lookin' at a few....... :)

hardcrab
04-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Camo Snuggies are the most desirable color by far.
:)

They don't show skidmarks ! ....... :crossfing:

f_inscreenname
04-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Now if you throw in a Beenie Baby.....................

Inferno
04-12-2011, 03:16 PM
What is poor BOO BOO going to do if you trade it ??? After all she purchased it for you to get NAKED, put it on and do alittle sexy dance for her entertainment on those 100 below zero nights !! :confused:

hdsadey
04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
You guys are 8 up!!!! Too funny!

BUIZILLA
04-12-2011, 04:02 PM
a boat surveyor has one important tool > a moisture meter

a snuggie surveyor would carry the same tool...

Donziweasel
04-12-2011, 04:44 PM
What is poor BOO BOO going to do if you trade it ??? After all she purchased it for you to get NAKED, put it on and do alittle sexy dance for her entertainment on those 100 below zero nights !!

Stan, we don't get naked in the winter out here....too cold...... :) You gonna make AOTh or Chattanooga this year? Would love to hook up again and see the new beast...... :)

a boat surveyor has one important tool > a moisture meter

a snuggie surveyor would carry the same tool...

Jim, behave. :) Snugtacular tested it, 0 moisture......

Now if you throw in a Beenie Baby.....................

Beenie Baby AND Snuggie is worth a 27ZR....... :)

The Hedgehog
04-13-2011, 09:09 AM
They don't show skidmarks ! ....... :crossfing:

You know that this has been bothering me. If you are catching skid marks on a snuggie, you are wearing it backwards. That would be more in line with activities that suspicious looking people do in the park.

Team Jefe
04-13-2011, 11:26 AM
There was a snuggie in that picture....All I saw was a funny lookin' head and some trees in the background.....

......maybe you need a slightly more diminutive model:kingme:

Tony
04-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Now, if it were a camo Snug Wow I would be all over this deal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqtMkBipIs

:beer:

Phil S
04-13-2011, 11:08 PM
You know that this has been bothering me. If you are catching skid marks on a snuggie, you are wearing it backwards. That would be more in line with activities that suspicious looking people do in the park.

Don't even get me started ! We've covered this ground before ! :wink: :nilly:

I'm just sayin'....... ;)