PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me

badbird
04-05-2011, 05:11 PM
I have been searching this great site for a year and a half now for my first donzi.

I came across one that I really like,but have had no luck getting any contact from the seller ?

its John Benkoczy's 1976 18 2+3,if anyone knows john or how to contact him could you please pass it on.

Thanks so much
Neil

Bobby D
04-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Shoot him a (PM) private message and ask him for a phone number and a good time to call him so you can discuss the boat. If this boat is truly for sale and he wants to do business he will respond. If he does not move on and buy Jay’s 1967 ski sporter you will not find a nicer boat anywhere.

badbird
04-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Shoot him a (PM) private message and ask him for a phone number and a good time to call him so you can discuss the boat. If this boat is truly for sale and he wants to do business he will respond. If he does not move on and buy Jay’s 1967 ski sporter you will not find a nicer boat anywhere.

I have sent him a few pm's but when i check my sent folder it shows 0 messages sent :confused:
I will try again?

Jay's 67 ski sporter is very nice,but don;t want a 16 ft,also looking at Shaan's 68 2+3.

Just holding out hoping to hear from John :yes:

cutwater
04-06-2011, 07:33 PM
I have sent him a few pm's but when i check my sent folder it shows 0 messages sent :confused:
I will try again?

Jay's 67 ski sporter is very nice,but don;t want a 16 ft,also looking at Shaan's 68 2+3.

Just holding out hoping to hear from John :yes:

That's weird... Have you tried cleaning out the messages in your inbox? If you're not a paid subscriber, your limit is 10 total, so you won't be able to send outgoing messages either if it's full.

Bobby D
04-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Badbird,
Send me a PM today and title it TEST, I’ll get back to you tonight and let know if I received it. Did not realize you narrowed your search to 18’s, good luck finding a boat. FWIW the yellow 73 could be what you are looking for lots of potential and 383 stroker motor.

Carl C
04-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Click on his user name. Click on "contact info". It says you can send him an e-mail.

JimG
04-07-2011, 01:56 PM
There are some nice boats out there… I’m partial to Shaan's yellow boat, though… That thing is FINE!

badbird
04-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Click on his user name. Click on "contact info". It says you can send him an e-mail.

Done that twice,no luck :bonk:

badbird
04-07-2011, 05:28 PM
There are some nice boats out there… I’m partial to Shaan's yellow boat, though… That thing is FINE!

Yes,that one is one my list also,I'm going to give him a call,just wondering about the gas tank,where Johns boat has already been done with new interior and very nice trailer.

There is also the yellow 73 with the 383 stroker for $7500

badbird
04-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Badbird,
Send me a PM today and title it TEST, I’ll get back to you tonight and let know if I received it. Did not realize you narrowed your search to 18’s, good luck finding a boat. FWIW the yellow 73 could be what you are looking for lots of potential and 383 stroker motor.

It seem to be working,Jay got the pm i sent him today,its just strange that when i go into my sent messages,it does not show them??

Thanks guys

Kirbyvv
04-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Badbird: I sent you a pm with John B's phone #. I know he travels alot for work. John's is a very nice 18.

badbird
04-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Badbird: I sent you a pm with John B's phone #. I know he travels alot for work. John's is a very nice 18.

Thanks so much Kirby,I called John but just got voice mail,I left a message and hope to hear from him :crossfing:
Its one step closer

If you are in contact with him please tell him I'm interested.
Cheers :wink: