PDA

View Full Version : 27' Excalibur Speedster

Conquistador_del_mar
04-02-2011, 11:24 AM
A friend of mine sent me this link this morning so I thought I would pass it along. I have another good friend who used to have one. He still regrets selling it. Bill

http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/2296301338.html (http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/2296301338.html)

MDonziM
04-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Bill,

Pretty cool looking boat with clean lines. Tough to tell the condition from the pis.

Funny, ever since you bought your Martini I must have seen 4-5 for sale.(Martini's and Corsa's) Good looking boats. The one at my mechanic's shop is still covered but I'll post pics of it soon.

- Marshall

Conquistador_del_mar
04-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Bill,

Pretty cool looking boat with clean lines. Tough to tell the condition from the pis.

Funny, ever since you bought your Martini I must have seen 4-5 for sale.(Martini's and Corsa's) Good looking boats. The one at my mechanic's shop is still covered but I'll post pics of it soon.

- Marshall

Whenever I am selling something on Craigslist, I first upload some decent pictures to Photobucket and use their links to open in the advertisement. I have had at least 10 buyers tell me it was the pictures that sold them on the car, boat, etc. that I am selling. The regular 4 low resolution pictures that Craigslist offers does not really help a potential buyer. The Speedster could be in any condition by the pictures.
Maybe you are now noticing the Martinis/Corsas - sort of like when you get a different vehicle you start to notice how many you see on the road - lol. I look forward to seeing the Corsa that you mentioned and hearing about the purchase the new owner made.

MDonziM
04-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Whenever I am selling something on Craigslist, I first upload some decent pictures to Photobucket and use their links to open in the advertisement. I have had at least 10 buyers tell me it was the pictures that sold them on the car, boat, etc. that I am selling. The regular 4 low resolution pictures that Craigslist offers does not really help a potential buyer. The Speedster could be in any condition by the pictures.
Maybe you are now noticing the Martinis/Corsas - sort of like when you get a different vehicle you start to notice how many you see on the road - lol. I look forward to seeing the Corsa that you mentioned and hearing about the purchase the new owner made.

I was cruising ebay the other day looking at Mags and saw a Martini 25ss for sale in MO. Looked pretty nice and was only asking 12k I think. Your probably right about noticing these boats now but it seems there has been a bunch lately. Im still just feeling a little bitter (not really) about the deal the guy I know got... he wont divulge the price. Its a white hull, got a big hp 632 with no hrs on it, imco extream shorty drive, stellings, steering etc. Very well rigged.

I'll find out eventually.

-Marshall

budandfun
04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
I saw this boat and it needs lots of work and at that time the engine had issues... Paint coming off, nothing updated at all but had a good hull... The first owner was asking 10k....