PDA

View Full Version : 16 interior for sale

Nate Bozarth
03-28-2011, 08:30 PM
I've got a brand new white interior for a 1967 Port Helm 16 that I bought new from Biltrite about 7 years ago and never even took the cushions out of the bags. Bright white, untouched by human hands. I have used the drivers seat though. Anyone interested in the cushions?? I'll upload pics soon.

649-342-5195 nathanielbozarth@gmail.com

BobinCovington
03-28-2011, 08:54 PM
I am interested....
can you post pics and prices

wanna trade for some radiation meters LOL

Nate Bozarth
03-28-2011, 09:41 PM
Will do Bob as soon as I sort through some stuff. Great looking boat!!

BobinCovington
03-28-2011, 09:50 PM
I am seriously ready for new seats...let me know, maybe we can work out a win/win deal. Too bad you don't have the drivers seat, but I can get mine redone locally.

Nate Bozarth
03-28-2011, 09:59 PM
I do have the drivers seat but use it. Have no idea what I was thinking. My interior was fine,just thought it would be good to have an entire new one for some day, and here we are 6 years later and never even taken them out of the bag. I'm in The Turks and Caicos Islands but will be going to the states often in the next few weeks and my buddies King Air has lots of room so I'll bring the stuff up.

BobinCovington
03-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Turks and Caicos?...Can you smuggle in some choice pieces of live SPS coral for my reef tank LOL.

I'm clear over on the west coast, but we can make something work.

Nate Bozarth
03-28-2011, 10:08 PM
Once I get to Florida its an easy UPS job.

jl1962
03-29-2011, 05:22 AM
Bob -

If you decide to pass - I'm interested. Even if they just sit in the plastic for a few more years! Let me know. Thanks.

-Jay

dstew8
03-29-2011, 07:33 AM
I am interested also please give me a call
Doug 770 527 7576

Air Dog
03-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Okay, put me on the list of interested parties.

If someone does buy it, can I buy the interior that they are gonna replace?

I bought a 1969 Donzi 16' and it has no interior at all.

Even someone's old worn out interior is better than a milk crate.

Thanks,

Chris
(603) 674-6484
chappymon@hotmail.com

Nate Bozarth
03-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Had to use a buddy's cell phone camera and they are not so good. The bags are dusty but the cushions are pristine. Still trying to figure a price thats goods both ways.

Nate

jl1962
03-31-2011, 07:51 PM
I'm still interested.
Waiting on Bob.
:crossfing:

BobinCovington
03-31-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm here, just looking at the pics. I'm excited to buy them and appreciate how decent everyone is being not jumping in line. You don't see that kind of behavior much these days...Donzi owners are good people. With all my wife's medical stuff this winter, my seats got moldy from my neglect and the winter moisture so this couldn't come at a better time.

Seats look great. You did say you were going to keep the drivers seat right? I appreciate the "pricing that's good both ways" philosophy.. let me know what price for them works for you? We can keep our price discussion on the thread here or you can send me a pm if that works better.

Does anyone know...Are there any differences between your boat year and the 1966 layout as far as fit? Also do you know if there are any snaps already installed on the seats? I could install my own to make sure they line up.

jl1962
04-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Bob-

All port helm Ski Sporters should be the same. Looks like these seats will need snaps, at least this way they will line up better if you match them to what's already there.

-Jay

Nate Bozarth
04-01-2011, 06:07 AM
No Snaps on the new seats. The helm seat was brand new the same time as these cushions but i use it and would also be too much trouble to get it back to the States.

Nate

BobinCovington
04-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the info Nate (and Jay),
Just let me know what you want to get out of them as far as $. I will be at work today, but I will try to check my email and log in to Donzi.net tonight and/or this weekend.

If we work this out, I will gladly send my old seats to Chris (airdog). They need to be cleaned up (some mildew), but at least they are good comfortable seats. Sounds like I will be keeping my helm seat and re-upholstering to match these new seats.

Greg Guimond
04-01-2011, 05:00 PM
The Mule has the last upholstery set that they ever did for a wacker before closing the doors and they also came without snaps. It makes for a much better fit to your rig. Bob, you have just purchased a piece of history, to go with a piece of history !!

Air Dog
04-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the info Nate (and Jay),
Just let me know what you want to get out of them as far as $. I will be at work today, but I will try to check my email and log in to Donzi.net tonight and/or this weekend.

If we work this out, I will gladly send my old seats to Chris (airdog). They need to be cleaned up (some mildew), but at least they are good comfortable seats. Sounds like I will be keeping my helm seat and re-upholstering to match these new seats.

Thanks Bob,

Wow, the interior Nate is selling looks mint. Very nice with it all just white.

I'm planning on restoring my 16 with my son. It has been shrink-wrapped behind the barn for over a year waiting for me to collect enough parts to make sense to unwrap it.

I agree that the folks on Donzi.net are some of the nicest of all the boating forum sites.

:drinkbeer:

72Sweet16
06-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi folks,
I see the last date on this thread was in April . . . looks like I got here too late on this interior set; there's no actual final "Sold" post, but I assume they were sold ??

BobinCovington
06-03-2011, 03:13 PM
yep
we are agreed and it is spoken for

72Sweet16
06-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Bob,

Congrats on the sale and tx for confirming for me. But please keep me in mind if the buyer changes his mind . . .

72Sweet16
06-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Ooops !
Sorry Bob; didn't realize You Are The Buyer !!
But in any casy, still keep me in mind if you change your mind . . . :)

BobinCovington
06-03-2011, 11:33 PM
:) no problemo

joseph m. hahnl
06-04-2011, 08:13 AM
. With all my wife's medical stuff this winter, my seats got moldy from my neglect and the winter moisture so this couldn't come at a better time.

Also do you know if there are any snaps already installed on the seats? I could install my own to make sure they line up.

If the seats aren't cracked, use comet spray gel on the mold. They will clean up like new.

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/public/IG578ICyfHcgbajP1p-t3aZCkgQseJQEl8gyW1qhm_zAIrnWGv1vaHxp6RsVhHBOmasRv xCs7PistS5xSpg4-YIUkX7DS4qwEjK7LPWLilUOI5Cs7eGfXIL-4G5TRQ21IHxc0nTUFqHuMP7vtjAoqupnbZla1VkL

68 sixteen
06-23-2011, 10:21 PM
interior still for sale? I AM VERY INTERESTED PLEASE GIVE ME A PRICE i had faded tan interior that i threw out and need new ones immediately. someone please help me:nilly:

silverghost
06-24-2011, 01:35 AM
If you read the posts above he stated that a deal was made & the interior sold.