PDA

View Full Version : euro

badbird
03-25-2011, 04:49 PM
Anyone know of this model?

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-powerboats-motorboats-1995-donzi-warlock-euro-25-ft-W0QQAdIdZ268447074

DAULEY
03-25-2011, 05:19 PM
its a warlock not donzi

badbird
03-25-2011, 05:26 PM
its a warlock not donzi

Thanks Dauley,how does this boat compare to a donzi?

yeller
03-25-2011, 09:04 PM
I love the looks of the Warlock Euro. Not an easy boat to find. It was one of a few boats on my list when I was looking, but none came for sale during that time.

Contact "Greg Guimond" on this site. He will probably be able to help you out with info.

badbird
03-25-2011, 09:24 PM
I love the looks of the Warlock Euro. Not an easy boat to find. It was one of a few boats on my list when I was looking, but none came for sale during that time.

Contact "Greg Guimond" on this site. He will probably be able to help you out with info.

Thanks Yeller,I did a search on the net and didn't come up with much.Found more warlock tunnel hulls.I was reading some of Greg's posts earlier and will have to go back to them.

I have emailed the seller to see if he has some more pics,and motor and drive info,just wondering how good of a deal this boat is?

Sorry i guess I should have posted this in the other boats for sale section :nilly: