PDA

View Full Version : 22 blackhawk

smokediver
03-24-2011, 11:46 AM
I am thinking about getting a blackhawk and i am sure there is a difference between that and an 18 .. any info would be much appreciated ..

glashole
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39517

OFFSHORE GINGER
03-24-2011, 12:25 PM
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39517 Great read and thanks for posting .

glashole
03-24-2011, 01:02 PM
best way to describe it

a std 22 classic would be like a hot runway model in a sleek fitting dress that shows her curves and gives a no nonsense attitude about what she wants and what she is there for

a 22 blackhawk would be the beefed up dude who steals her away from the guy she is with and does her from behind in the cloak room during a party

can't really think of another way to describe it

Rumblefish
03-24-2011, 01:22 PM
I am thinking about getting a blackhawk and i am sure there is a difference between that and an 18 .. any info would be much appreciated ..

Prior to me getting my 22. I had seen the 18 and thought they were proportionally cool.. great looking !! perfect size for the California Delta..

Then I touched a 22c... could not go back to the 18.. as far as a 22 blackhawk. there are alot of threads to read on them on this site... they pretty much have it all!!!

and yes they will take a girlfriend or two.. away.. good luck on your quest..

smokediver
03-24-2011, 05:56 PM
thanks for the info !

roadtrip se
03-24-2011, 06:57 PM
best way to describe it

a std 22 classic would be like a hot runway model in a sleek fitting dress that shows her curves and gives a no nonsense attitude about what she wants and what she is there for

a 22 blackhawk would be the beefed up dude who steals her away from the guy she is with and does her from behind in the cloak room during a party

can't really think of another way to describe it

Now, that is some funny stuff right there. Not going to refute it. But Shea, are you bringing the BH boat to AOTH this year? I know a few standard 22 owners that will find this very motivating...