PDA

View Full Version : Car Transport Needed - West to East

Greg Guimond
03-19-2011, 10:49 AM
If anyone has a small hull that needs to get from the West Coast area back to the greater NY area let me know. I have a car I am ready to buy and will need to get it east. I don't really care where but it would be nice to at least knock the distance in half say. The current owner may be willing to run the car to Texas as well and the vehicle has a hitch so it could certainly pull a 16 Classic behind it as the factory towing weight for the hitch is 3500lbs. I figured with Spring coming might as well at least post the thoughts up before I have the car transported back.

VancouverMark
03-19-2011, 01:41 PM
If anyone has a small hull that needs to get from the West Coast area back to the greater NY area let me know. I have a car I am ready to buy and will need to get it east. I don't really care where but it would be nice to at least knock the distance in half say. The current owner may be willing to run the car to Texas as well and the vehicle has a hitch so it could certainly pull a 16 Classic behind it as the factory towing weight for the hitch is 3500lbs. I figured with Spring coming might as well at least post the thoughts up before I have the car transported back.

Not sure where on the West Coast your car is, but I am having my 45'Sunseeker hauled here to Blaine Wa. right now. The truck may have space left over on the return trip, I could ask. Where is it and where is it going to? My Sunseeker should be here by March 24th.

Mark

Greg Guimond
03-19-2011, 05:31 PM
Thanks a lot Mark. The car is in the greater Portland OR area and I need it to go to NYC ultimately but open to any stops as long as they are east of Oregon or California, as the current owner would also take it down the SoCal if I needed it.

Greg Guimond
03-27-2011, 07:13 AM
TTT for a ride east. Like most of these things, they tend to take a turn or two. Thanks VancouverMark for the contact info, timing did not work out. The owner is now wanting to drive the car from Portland to Denver for me at some point. Hey, it knocks off a chunk of mileage in the right direction, I'll take it :yes: