PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Bayne Daytona 500 winner

Donziweasel
03-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Many of you have heard of T Bayne now. He is a good freind of mine. Actually, he and his family stayed with me at the Lazy P over New Years. I took him snowmobiling and skiing. He and another Nationwide driver, Ricky Stenhouse Jr, stayed with me last year also.

I have taken many people snowmobiling over the years and I have never seen someone pic it up as fast as Bayne. He was jumping and going crazy within an hour of ever being on a sled. He also started really skiing last year and by the end of his trip he was ripping Jackson black runs. Guy is a natural athlete and sledneck.

He might be back in late March and I am trying to get him to come to the Chattanooga Roundup this summer if he doesn't have a race. He was actually bummed to learn I was there last year and he didn't even know it.

If anyone wants anything signed by Trevor, let me know. I will get it for ya. He owes me.

He likes Jackson so much he is thinking of buying the lot accross the street from me with some of his Daytona winnings.

Below are some pics of ole T Bayne when he was out here in Dec and Jan. Hey Zelator, Hedghog and Last Real Texan, does the Bronco look familar? :)

BUIZILLA
03-06-2011, 08:33 PM
ha..

that looks like my brother's old Bronco, they must be twins

Donzi Vol
03-06-2011, 10:56 PM
He grew up about 20 minutes from where I did. It was nice to see a hometown boy doing something good, and from all accounts he seems to be a good guy to be around. It was pretty funny the day after the race to hear from about 800 of his old baby-sitters and teachers :lookaroun: