PDA

View Full Version : Man am i PI$$ED

mrfixxall
02-26-2011, 07:05 PM
no wonder why we are broke!

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/25764282/index.html

Just Say N20
02-26-2011, 07:41 PM
Our leaders have totally lost their minds. We give BILLIONS of $$$$$$ we don't have to countries who hate us. I imagine they can't believe how stupid we are to continue to send them money.

I would cut off ALL monies that go to foreign countries until they get our financial house in order. They have no business sending money outside of our country. Period.

LKSD
02-27-2011, 07:46 AM
I dont have any problems with we as a country helping others, the problem is we as a country need help here first.

What our country needs to do is help our own first. Once our citizens are more financially fit we can actually better help others as well as our own that fall on need. You cant give what you dont have..

Our country also needs to stop aiding countries or groups that look to do us harm. Or at least start thinking before leaping a bit more..

With the way our country goes about some things & the way we act as a people at times, It is no wonder there are many other countries that laugh at us or hate us at times..

MOP
02-27-2011, 09:02 AM
We got Hopey Changy what we need is "For the people by the people" doubt it will ever happen.