PDA

View Full Version : Texas Salties Rally II

Team Jefe
02-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Folks we are starting to plan the rally for this year. As is our tradition in SE Texas, we'll keep it pretty loose...mainly about getting folks together and having a good time.

two weekends are being considered.
Jun 10-12 and 17-19. The 19th is father's day so we are leaning towards the 10-12, but let me know what y'all think.

Marvair
02-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Good idea to save both dates just in case we get blown-out like last year.

Marvin.

Jraysray
02-12-2011, 09:19 AM
I aint sayin nuthin........

BlakeSullivan
02-15-2011, 08:25 AM
So I have not seen much interest or action on this thread if we offer to put Jraysray in a man thong could we attract more people

JimG
02-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Now I'm in...

Team Jefe
02-16-2011, 07:02 AM
I think Jray and Sray should wear matching thongs:eek:

fegettes
02-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Jefe, doesn't TOPPS have their Poker Run on Father's Day weekend? Might be best to avoid that weekend, .... especially if Sray is wearing a thong.

Steve

Jraysray
02-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Wwwwwoooooaaaaaaaaaa wth?! Not a good idea for the sray. Its up to jray on what she wants to do. Not funny Blake!

This will pick up soon.

Gotta shake off the winter blues.

Jraysray
03-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Bumpity bump bump.

Marvair
03-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Is there a firm date??

Who's comming?

Anybody comming to Mardi Gras Galveston?

Marvin.

Jraysray
03-05-2011, 11:15 PM
Us! :)

harbormaster
03-07-2011, 08:49 AM
I would like to be there if my health is up to it.

BlakeSullivan
03-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Im in for sure

TMANN
03-14-2011, 10:31 PM
We are in.

TMANN

JimG
03-15-2011, 06:28 AM
We are in. Is the date still June 11?

Jraysray
03-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Is that where we are?

Team Jefe
03-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Yep, Jun 11-12 is it!:kingme:

Marvair
03-23-2011, 06:46 PM
I talked to the GM at South Shore Harbour Resort about a group room rate. He said they were already booked with two weddings but could spare 10 rooms or so at $99 a nite if needed.
I also have a contact at The San Luis on the Seawall in Galveston, much nicer hotel but not close to Clear Lake. There is the Harbor House on the Galveston Ship Channel but it's always booked with cruise ship business. I can check next week if any interest.

Marvin.

Jraysray
03-23-2011, 09:31 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on what they would like to see or do? Boat run or entertainment wise?

JimG
03-24-2011, 06:09 AM
Last year's itinerary was great.

Oh wait... you weren't there! BWWHHAHHHAAA!!!

Just busting your chops, Scotty!:wink:

I think dinner on Friday, a fun run to Judges/Topwater/wherever on Saturday for lunch, maybe a spin to Redfish (weather permitting) or Nassau Bay. And possibly the same pool venue if it's available. We'll have to check with that generous gentleman to see if that fits...

Jraysray
03-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Last year's itinerary was great.

Oh wait... you weren't there! BWWHHAHHHAAA!!!

Just busting your chops, Scotty!:wink:

I think dinner on Friday, a fun run to Judges/Topwater/wherever on Saturday for lunch, maybe a spin to Redfish (weather permitting) or Nassau Bay. And possibly the same pool venue if it's available. We'll have to check with that generous gentleman to see if that fits...

That pain is still fresh man...... You cut me deep! :shades:

Last Years Agenda
Several of us from the Clear Lake Area have been kicking around conducting a Donzi Event for many years now, and it looks like we have finally gotten some traction.

We put together a loose planning “Committee” which is about as Official as we will ever get and have come up with some ideas of things we can do to have a great weekend. The most important part of the Fun is PARTICIPATION by as many Donzifiles as we can muster. So, bring a boat if you can, or come by Plane, Train or Automobile and we will happily find you place to ride.

The Committee:
Scot Van Alstine – HarborMaster – (713) 898-0605 Capt. Jim Guidry – JimG – (281) 802-2834
Scott Ray –Jrasysray – (409) 789-6432 Capt. Jeff Reid – Team Jefe – (713) 825-2443

As Texans we don’t do well being “told” what to do, so here is the tentative itinerary, which can be adjusted on the fly as needed to make sure we have a great time. Come to part or all of it as you like.

Friday, June 11
Arrival day for some, but we will be out and about to help with whatever is needed - Rides from Airport, launching, getting the lay of the Area, etc. Boating is always a must, be we can determine those details as we go and as folks arrive.

Friday Night, we are planning a Dinner at Cadillac Bar on the Kemah Boardwalk. This will give us time to get acquainted, enjoy some good Tex Mex and watch boats and fireworks on the Boardwalk, plus there are all kinds of activities for Adults and Kids alike.
Website: http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/flash_content/flash_content.html (http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/flash_content/flash_content.html)

Saturday, June 12
0900 – Breakfast at the Turtle Club. Come by boat or car, or dragging your boat (lots of parking). We can get a quick update on the plans for the day and have an impromptu Concurs of all the cool boats.
Website: http://www.lancesturtleclub.net/ (http://www.lancesturtleclub.net/)

1030ish – Launch at Clear Lake Park ramp (off NASA rd 1, east of the Hilton) and gather up for a run in the bay. If weather is prohibitive, we can stay in Clear Lake and run. Otherwise, we’ll head out thru the Kemah Channel and into Galveston Bay.

1200ish – Dock at Judges in San Leon for Lunch, they have a huge deck and amble dockage. If we have to stay in Clear Lake, we’ll probably go to Boondoggles (on NASA rd 1) for lunch.
Judges Website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Leon-TX/Judges-Bar-and-Grill/143810613358 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Leon-TX/Judges-Bar-and-Grill/143810613358)

1330ish – Back in the boats for some more water therapy - Run around a bit then head for Redfish Island and raft up to do some swimming. We can also go to Hanky Panky point or Nassau Bay if the wind gets up.

1500ish – More throttle time and back into Clear Lake and Taylor Lake. We can stop by Boondoggles for a bit if folks need a break, snack, or head stop.
Boondoggles Website: http://www.boondogglespub.com/ (http://www.boondogglespub.com/)

1700ish – A pool stop at South Shore Harbor or the Nassau Bay Hilton. This can be an optional stop for those that may want to go get cleaned up for dinner or take a rest prior to the evening’s festivities.
South Shore Harbor Website: http://www.southshoreharbourmarina.com/ (http://www.southshoreharbourmarina.com/)
Nassau Bay Hilton Website: http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/HOUNBHF-Hilton-Houston-NASA-Clear-Lake-Texas/index.do (http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/HOUNBHF-Hilton-Houston-NASA-Clear-Lake-Texas/index.do)

2000 – Dinner at Sam’s Boat Clear Lake (Nasa Rd 1 at Endeavor Marina). Sam’s can handle Bathing Suits to Business Suits and everything in-between. Come as you are or get all dolled up, either way works just fine. They have dock space for boats as well as HUGE parking lot that can handle as many trailers as we need (I can get the Revenge’s trailer in there no problem).
Sam’s Boat Website: http://samsboat.com/home.html (http://samsboat.com/home.html)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=ts&id=100000881122457 (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=ts&id=100000881122457)

After Dinner, we will end where we started at Turtle Club or wherever our hearts desire to party like Rock Stars.

Sunday, June 13
Clear Lake and Galveston Bays are amazing places at sunrise. So try to save “room” for that experience. Capt. Guidry and the Harbor Master will be in the lead for this activity.

We’ll figure out what else we want to do Sunday on Saturday….A run to Galveston, or wake Jumpin’ on the Houston Ship Channel, whatever you want.

Logistics and Other Stuff….

NASA Road 1 and NASA Parkway are generally used interchangeably, so be sure to check both.

Scot is working on some SWAG and t-shirts, also we will have to make reservations for a spot on Friday & Saturday dinners, so please let us know if you’re coming to enable a better experience for all.

We are planning to have some “dry storage” at Victory Maine and are working to secure “wet storage” at South Shore Harbor.

Hotels: For hotels in the area look near 3000 Block of NASA Parkway, Seabrook, TX 77586
Holiday Inn Express, Quality Inns & Suites, La Quinta, Hampton Inn, Hilton Nassau Bay, Microtel Inns & Suites, Holiday Inn NASA…as well a numerous B&B’s in Kemah and the Kemah Boardwalk area (be sure to inquire about trailer room if you plan to go that way)

Airport: Houston’s Hobby Airport is the nearest one if you want to fly in, they are full service facility with rent cars and shuttles (I know the Hilton has a shuttle). Southwest pretty much owns Hobby so that is the best bet for flight options.

Hospitals: Christus St. Johns Hospital is in Nassau Bay http://www.christusstjohn.org/, as well as the Clear Lake Regional Medical center http://www.clearlakermc.com/. Several other facilities are in the area as well, please check your insurance provider for the “in network facility” as required.

This weekend is about a bunch of friends having a good time. We trust you will be responsible for your own actions.

Team Jefe
03-24-2011, 04:51 PM
MAN!!!, that sounds like fun....count me in!!!:kingme:

tjwalker
03-27-2011, 01:29 PM
The wife and kids met up with y'all last year and had a blast. Looking forward to doing it again.

TMANN
04-07-2011, 10:43 PM
My home is always available for a stop or Party... Had a blast last year and much less busy this year.

TMANN

Team Jefe
04-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Thanks TMANN...we'll take you up on that!!!!!

BlakeSullivan
05-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Bump:kingme:

Marvair
05-07-2011, 08:04 AM
If anyone is interested in a room at South Shore Hotel pm me and I'll give them the info. They are holding 10 rooms @ $99 and are sold out otherwise. I need an answer this weekend if interested. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Marvin.

Jraysray
05-08-2011, 02:51 PM
We need to start pulling this together. If you would like to contribute putting this together call me or text.

We need to meet and discuss.

Need to do this within the next two weeks.

409-789-6432

JimG
05-09-2011, 12:06 PM
All right folks, need a head count!

If you planning to attend the Texas Salties Rally II June 10/11/12, post up!

JimG
05-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Come on guys! Need the head count for food , BEER, etc...

HB, could you sticky this like last year? Thanks! We love you man!!

Actually I could give a RATS AZZ if any of you guys show up...

Just send your gals in BIKINIS!!:hyper:

Kidding of course!

BTW, this NOT a Donzi only event! If any of your boat buddies, especially gofast guys or cool old-boat guys would like to run with us, we'd love to have them... the more the merrier! Anyone who appreciates the Aronow/ Brownie era and all the wonderful boats that sprang from those times, are more than welcome...

Jimg

Jraysray
05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Come on guys! Need the head count for food , BEER, etc...

HB, could you sticky this like last year? Thanks! We love you man!!

Actually I could give a RATS AZZ if any of you guys show up...

Just send your gals in BIKINIS!!:hyper:

Kidding of course!

BTW, this NOT a Donzi only event! If any of your boat buddies, especially gofast guys or cool old-boat guys would like to run with us, we'd love to have them... the more the merrier! Anyone who appreciates the Aronow/ Brownie era and all the wonderful boats that sprang from those times, are more than welcome...

Jimg

I'll take a shot at counting boats.

Marvair 22
Blake 22 and 16
Tmann 22
Jefe "Fishhawk"
JimG 18
JraySray 18
Hubbamaster 22

Flying Tomato?
Fegettes ?
TJ Walker?
JeffH?
Captdennisgray?
Reddog?

Who had the big Donzi "Tangled Web" Also the Rio Villa crew?

As Jim said NOT a Donzi only get together.

fegettes
05-11-2011, 04:41 AM
I'll take a shot at counting boats.

Marvair 22
Blake 22 and 16
Tmann 22
Jefe "Fishhawk"
JimG 18
JraySray 18
Hubbamaster 22

Flying Tomato?
Fegettes ?
TJ Walker?
JeffH?
Captdennisgray?
Reddog?

Who had the big Donzi "Tangled Web" Also the Rio Villa crew?

As Jim said NOT a Donzi only get together.

Umm, ah, .....I sold my Blackhawk two weeks ago.

BlakeSullivan
05-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Scott, will you waxing your boat for this event??????????

JeffH
05-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Sorry Guys, can't make it.

Two things...

1st, I lost my boat to termites last fall (they ate the stringers and the boat was totaled! I MISS MY DONZI:().

2nd, 23rd Anniversery weekend!

Sorry I'm going to miss it. Have fun!

Jeff

Jraysray
05-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Scott, will you waxing your boat for this event??????????

Why do that? It's just going to get dirty again.

tjwalker
05-13-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm going to get a slip at Kemah and have five people with me. I was going to see if anyone else from Rio Villa wanted to go and let you know

If yall need any help call me -Trevor 281-536-8638

flying tomato
05-14-2011, 08:41 PM
I will definately be there if I am in town. My job occasionally has me away from home. I hope to be there.

Flying Tomato,
Lee

Jraysray
05-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Just added another 16 to the count so we are 10/11 on the boat count.

Team Jefe
05-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Texas Salties II

As usual The most important part of the Fun is PARTICIPATION by as many Donzifiles as we can muster. So, bring a boat if you can, or come by Plane, Train or Automobile and we will happily find you place to ride.

The Committee:
Scot Van Alstine – HarborMaster – (713) 898-0605
Capt. Jim Guidry – JimG – (281) 802-2834
Scott Ray –Jrasysray – (409) 789-6432
Capt. Jeff Reid – Team Jefe – (713) 825-2443

As Texans we don’t do well being “told” what to do, so here is the tentative itinerary, which can be adjusted on the fly as needed to make sure we have a great time. Come to part or all of it as you like.

Friday, June 10
Arrival day for some, but we will be out and about to help with whatever is needed - Rides from Airport, launching, getting the lay of the Area, etc. Boating is always a must, be we can determine those details as we go and as folks arrive.

Friday Night, we are planning a Dinner at ......a really cool place TBA:lookaroun:

Saturday, June 11
0900 – Breakfast at the Turtle Club. Come by boat or car, or dragging your boat (lots of parking). We can get a quick update on the plans for the day and have an impromptu Concurs of all the cool boats.

1000ish – Launch at Clear Lake Park ramp (off NASA rd 1, east of the Hilton) and gather up for a run in the bay. we’ll head out thru the Kemah Channel and into Galveston Bay.....If the weather is "iffy" we'll split the boats and those who want calmer water stay in clear lake, those who don't head out to open water

1230ish – Lunch, likely at Top Water Grill, or Boondoggles, or Outriggers, we got options people

1330ish – Back in the boats for some more water therapy - Run around a bit then head for Redfish Island and raft up to do some swimming. We can also go to Hanky Panky point or Nassau Bay if the wind gets up. the world is our oyster....we can do whatever we want.

1700ish – A pool stop at TMANN's in Nassau Bay. Phil and Nat have been nice enough to offer their home again this year for pool fun and a BBQ supper (BYOB)....come by whenever and party like rock stars

Later, we can head back where we started at Turtle Club or wherever our hearts desire to party like Rock Stars.

Sunday, June 13
Clear Lake and Galveston Bays are amazing places at sunrise. So try to save “room” for that experience.

We’ll figure out what else we want to do Sunday on Saturday….A run to Galveston, or wake Jumpin’ on the Houston Ship Channel, whatever you want.

Logistics and Other Stuff….

NASA Road 1 and NASA Parkway are generally used interchangeably, so be sure to check both.

Scot is working on some SWAG and t-shirts, also we will have to make reservations for a spot on Friday & Saturday dinners, so please let us know if you’re coming to enable a better experience for all.

Hotels: For hotels in the area look near 3000 Block of NASA Parkway, Seabrook, TX 77586
Holiday Inn Express, Quality Inns & Suites, La Quinta, Hampton Inn, Hilton Nassau Bay, Microtel Inns & Suites, Holiday Inn NASA…as well a numerous B&B’s in Kemah and the Kemah Boardwalk area (be sure to inquire about trailer room if you plan to go that way)

Airport: Houston’s Hobby Airport is the nearest one if you want to fly in, they are full service facility with rent cars and shuttles (I know the Hilton has a shuttle). Southwest pretty much owns Hobby so that is the best bet for flight options.

Marvair
05-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Doggone winds need to lay.........Two weeks away.

Marvin.

Team Jefe
05-25-2011, 09:57 AM
Doggone winds need to lay.........Two weeks away.

Marvin.

Just strip your pretty Donzi Girls down to their itsy-bitsy bikinis and embrass the waves:kingme: Its better than an E-ticket ride at Disneyland:wink:

glashole
05-25-2011, 10:43 AM
flying down for the party

Team Jefe
06-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Canadians in the house....then its officially a party!!!!!!!:eek:

Budmann
06-01-2011, 05:23 PM
DANG IT!!!!! Thought this was gonna be a Father's Day event and we were comin to surprise that Jeffrey Reid!!!:(:(:(:(:(

Buddy and Denese

Team Jefe
06-02-2011, 09:09 AM
DANG IT!!!!! Thought this was gonna be a Father's Day event and we were comin to surprise that Jeffrey Reid!!!:(:(:(:(:(

Buddy and Denese

So, are you coming?

Team Jefe
06-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Friday dinner location has been set. Sam's Boat Clear Lake, on NASA 1 just east of Repsdorph, in the Endeavor Marine Complex.

Pass the Word!!!!

TMANN
06-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Anyone can leave there boats behind my house. Plenty of room. Or if you need to pull it out on the lift to work on it. My house is your house. I also have room for trailers or boats at my house. I can't wait will be a ton of fun.

flying tomato
06-03-2011, 05:01 PM
Well, it looks like I will be in town, so I will see yall on the Lake. (Jeff or Jim, please bring your tow rope.)

Flying Tomato (Donzi Hornet III)
Lee

Marvair
06-04-2011, 05:42 PM
The wife says The Spazmatics are playing at Scout Bar and her friends are heading there that nite. We're in for Sam's Boat too.

Marvin.

Jraysray
06-04-2011, 09:36 PM
That sounds fun. This is a great show and it's down the street. I highly suggest you go its a lot of fun. These guy's have a big following! http://www.myspace.com/thespazmaticsaustin/videos

firesailor
06-06-2011, 04:43 AM
That sounds fun.
:shark::shark: I totally agree..

BlakeSullivan
06-06-2011, 09:27 AM
I hope this weekend will be as calm as last weekend, I ran to galveston then to Bolivar and never spilt my beer.

JimG
06-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Looks good so far... NOAA only goes out to Friday...

FRIDAY...SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. BAY WATERS SMOOTH.
.FRIDAY NIGHT...SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. BAY WATERS SMOOTH.

Marvair
06-06-2011, 08:37 PM
The last time we saw them there it really got crowded late. Does anyone have a contact at Scout Bar? We need to reserve a couple of tables, doors open @ 8:00. http://www.scoutbar.com/home.php

Marvin.

Jraysray
06-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Weather

Friday...South winds 5 to 10 knots increasing to 10 to 15 knots in the afternoon. Bay waters smooth increasing to slightly choppy in the afternoon. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Friday Night...South winds 10 to 15 knots decreasing to 5 to 10 knots after midnight. Bay waters slightly choppy decreasing to smooth after midnight.

Saturday...South winds around 5 knots increasing to around 10 knots in the afternoon. Bay waters smooth increasing to smooth to slightly choppy in the afternoon.

Saturday Night Through Monday...South winds 5 to 10 knots. Bay waters smooth.

Roll Call:
ME n JRAY

At least its on.....

Marvair
06-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Sharon and I will be around Friday nite and my son is comming in Saturday to help with the boat. We probably will not be there for breakfast, but we'll be up for whatever asap. I'm hoping my son's friend Daniel Lo will be with us at some point to shoot some pics, he's a pretty good amature photographer.

BlakeSullivan
06-09-2011, 08:16 AM
I will be there first thing saturday morning I forgot I had tickets to poison and motley crue friday night

Team Jefe
06-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Not sure I can make it guys....

......the Houston International Quilting Extravaganza is at GRB, I really can't miss that!!!!!

Team Jefe
06-09-2011, 04:34 PM
OK, Fine, I can go quilting sunday.

Jefe and Shea will be looking after 4 bikinis:kingme:

Marvair
06-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Friday dinner location has been set. Sam's Boat Clear Lake, on NASA 1 just east of Repsdorph, in the Endeavor Marine Complex.

Pass the Word!!!!

What time is everyone showing up?

Marvair
06-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Thanks to all for taking the time to particapate in the get together. Sorry we didn't get to Phil's pool, I'm sure it was refreshing. Daniel Lo took over 500 pics so as soon as he has time he'll post them on his website. We previewed some last nite and well Blake, be prepared to be amazed. Sharon and I are thinking of doing something for the 4th here at the bay house, details to follow.

Thanks again,

Marvin & Sharon.

BlakeSullivan
06-12-2011, 09:54 PM
I cant wait it was great to meet everyone, keep me in the loop on the 4th

Jraysray
06-12-2011, 11:33 PM
JimG n Janet

Jraysray
06-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Trevor n Joanna

Jraysray
06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Kirk, Clay and Kim in a 16 with a 383

Jraysray
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Redfish area

Jraysray
06-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Lunch

Jraysray
06-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Sorry but the lens was dirty on our little cam. Looking forward to the shots mavair's crew took.

JimG
06-13-2011, 06:26 AM
WOW! What a great time! Good to see everyone, and thanks to Kirk, Clay and Kim for being our suprise participants for the weekend! (In a 383-powered 16, no less!)

Once again, TMANN comes through with perfect accomodations! Thanks so much Phil for having us. (And thanks to Jon for the sliders!!)

Our guests, new-old Donzi owners EricH and his bride Toby, had a great time. Toby and Janet were troopers, it was not the best day for an 18 on Galveston Bay...

Scott, sorry to hear about the drive issue. I know you'll get it worked out.

All in all, a great event! Can't wait to do it again!

Jraysray
06-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Learned by me.

When you have a bunch of type "A" personalities in a bunch of bad azz boats, getting them going in the same direction is impossible. It's like herding cat's.

Note:
Must organize run better. :wink:

glashole
06-13-2011, 12:30 PM
thanks for the invite guys, it was a good time, great hospitality by all

its good to put faces to the names, see you again soon

special thanks to my host JEFE who went above and beyond as always
(well except for not making it out to the blue water)

Phil and family thanks again for hosting us during the afternoon
class act all the the way

Marvair
06-13-2011, 06:58 PM
More to come!!!!!!

http://www.dlo-photography.com/FamilyFriends/Donzi/16740917_xHzgBz#1335850505_g5ZvJRX

Jraysray
06-13-2011, 08:27 PM
All my kid got of you

flying tomato
06-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Well, I got called back to work on Thursday, so I missed the Donzi get together on Clear Lake. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Sorry I missed it.

Flying Tomato,
Lee

Jraysray
06-17-2011, 09:37 AM
More to come!!!!!!

http://www.dlo-photography.com/FamilyFriends/Donzi/16740917_xHzgBz#1335850505_g5ZvJRX

Waiting tap tap tap.........:lookaroun:

Looks like the coupler let go but there are no signs of any real wear. We have torn everything apart and nothing is wrong in the drive or or cables.

Still a mystery.

Update:
Coupler roached

Marvair
06-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Waiting tap tap tap.........:lookaroun:

Looks like the coupler let go but there are no signs of any real wear. We have torn everything apart and nothing is wrong in the drive or or cables.

Still a mystery.

Still have that Mirage Plus if you want to try it....give me a call.

Marvin.

Hilton
06-21-2011, 12:26 AM
I saw all the boats at Topwater on the way out to Redfish - kind of hard to miss going 7 mph on the Albin 27 SC. (slow but burns < 1.5 gal/hr)

I plan on having the yellow 69 16 out soon, had the motor rebuilt- new heads - valve covers - camshaft – oil pan - timing chain cover - low amp starter - complete electronic ignition set
I plan on ordering a new fuel tank from Speedy Tanks.com soon

Lucas - Dickinson Bay - San Leon, Tx