PDA

View Full Version : Classic 18 carpet??

exzebra
02-09-2011, 01:17 PM
I just bought a 1995 18 classic. There are snaps in the floor but the prior owner did not have the old carpet. I'd like to have a set made if there is somebody here that is recommended.

Otherwise, if you have an old, worn out set of carpet, maybe I could buy it (hopefully cheap) to have someone local use as a pattern.

Thanks all.

jl1962
02-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Keep an eye on Ebay. Or PM Bob at knots2u. He was formerly Bilt-Rite and is the King!

I bought a Bilt-Rite carpet set for my 16 on eBay several years ago and it is great. Unlike cushions, I think Bob is still making carpets and covers.

exzebra
02-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks. I'll watch eBay. I've sent Bob a PM. I hope he replies as I've love to get a nice carpet set.

LKSD
02-10-2011, 07:58 AM
I just bought a 1995 18 classic. There are snaps in the floor but the prior owner did not have the old carpet. I'd like to have a set made if there is somebody here that is recommended.

Otherwise, if you have an old, worn out set of carpet, maybe I could buy it (hopefully cheap) to have someone local use as a pattern.

Thanks all.

I have a lot of patterns on file for many different models. Feel free to give me a call if you are still looking.. I can fill you on the details & pricing then..

:) Jamie / Lakeside 570-639-2628