PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a great place to live!

MOP
01-30-2011, 02:17 PM
AMERICA... LISTEN UP & TAKE HEED!

Missouri has NO illegal Aliens....(THIS IS TRUE) Interesting: SCROLL
TO BOTTOM TO VISIT IMPORTANT CONFIRMATION LINK AND AWESOME COMMENTS!!!

Missouri's approach to the problem of illegal immigration appears to be
more advanced,
sophisticated, strict and more effective than anything to date in
Arizona .

Do the loonies in San Francisco, or the White House, appreciate what
Missouri has done?
When are our fearless President and his dynamic Attorney General going
to take action to
require Missouri start accepting illegal immigrants once again?

So, why doesn't Missouri receive attention?

Answer: There are no Mexican illegals in Missouri to demonstrate.

The "Show Me" state has once again shown us how it should be done.

There needs to be more publicity and exposure regarding what Missouri
has done.

Let's pass it around.

In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed constitutional
amendment designating English as the official language of Missouri.
In November, 2008, nearly 90% voting in favor! Thus English became
the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri.
No individual has the right to demand government services in a
language OTHER than English.

In 2008 a measure was passed that required the Missouri Highway
Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration
status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the
person is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement
offices receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal
immigration laws.

In Missouri, illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayers
benefits such as food stamps and health care through Missouri
HealthNET.
In 2009 a measure was passed that ensures Missouri's public
institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to
individuals who are illegally in the United States.
In Missouri all post-secondary institutions of higher education to
annually certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education that they
have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully
present in the United States.

So while Arizona has made national news for its new law, it is
important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in
addressing this horrific problem.

Missouri has made it clear that illegal immigrants are NOT welcome
in the state and they will certainly NOT receive public benefits at the
expense of Missouri taxpayers.
DON'T JUST DELETE THIS AMERICA... KEEP IT GOING UNTIL WE GET ALL 50
STATES TO COMPLY!!!

Here is the link to confirm: Be sure to read the readers comments too.
http://www.ozarkssentinel.com/missouri-ahead-of-the-game-in-dealing-with-illegal-immigrants-p1034.htm
<http://www.ozarkssentinel.com/Missouri-ahead-of-the-game-in-dealing-with-illegal-immigrants-p1034.htm>

Taken from: "The Ozarks Sentinel" Editorial - Nita Jane Ayres,
May 13, 2010 .
If the link does not work, just type in "The Ozarks Sentinel - Nita
Jane Ayres" in Google.

THEDONZ33
01-31-2011, 07:20 AM
Not Only that but.............
This was sent to me By email

"AND Something is about to happen in California soon.
"I
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those that matter, don't mind; and those that mind, don't matter.
LET THEM LEAD THE WAY !!! GOOD FOR THEM !
Oklahoma outdoes Arizona
READ THIS AND CLAP!!!
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." (Ronald Reagan)
While everyone is focusing on Arizona's new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!
An update from Oklahoma :
O
Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen . They all scattered. HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.
Guess what .......... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Recently we passed a law toinclude DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes . Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. SB 1102
Guess what ........ Oklahoma did it anyway.
Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives . Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003
The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles . I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals. The Liberals didn't like it -- But ....
Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.
Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.
By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either.
Guess what....who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.
If you like it, pass it on, if you don't then delete it."[/I]

Rumblefish
01-31-2011, 07:32 AM
[quote=MOP;589601]AMERICA... LISTEN UP & TAKE HEED!

Missouri has NO illegal Aliens....

(Do the loonies in San Francisco, or the White House, appreciate what
Missouri has done?

I see Missouri has a higher minimum wage then California.. let this leak out and there go all our aliens in one road trip...

Then us California loonies will miss those migrent workers that keep our agriculture scope in line with the rest of america...

Gee no Fed funded Head start programs for Children of low income families that include migrant families

no state incentives for farmers to support migrant programs...

careful what you wish for

MOP
01-31-2011, 08:07 AM
Rumblefish migrant and illegal are two totally different issues, this country has always welcome migrants. That is how it should be but legal, let people come but they must assimilate they must become part of our system. We pay as we go as they should also, is it to much to ask that they pay their way? We are a country of migrants, my ancestors came from England and Germany Bonnie's came from Poland. Our Micheal's wife came from Costa Rica, within months of coming to the states she went to school for English then went onto becoming a citizen. She worked and paid taxes no free ride! Not sure about some but I started working when was 12 with working papers on a farm during the summers, so I have been paying into the system since 1952. Because of the illegals older people that have paid their dues have a good chance of losing some of what they worked for! I say welcome them but force them into the system, if we don't act we surely will crumble the evidence is clearly within view!

Rumblefish
01-31-2011, 08:31 AM
Rumblefish migrant and illegal are two totally different issues, this country has always welcome migrants. That is how it should be but legal, let people come but they must assimilate they must become part of our system. We pay as we go as they should also, is it to much to ask that they pay their way? We are a country of migrants, my ancestors came from England and Germany Bonnie's came from Poland. Our Micheal's wife came from Costa Rica, within months of coming to the states she went to school for English then went onto becoming a citizen. She worked and paid taxes no free ride! Not sure about some but I started working when was 12 with working papers on a farm during the summers, so I have been paying into the system since 1952. Because of the illegals older people that have paid their dues have a good chance of losing some of what they worked for! I say welcome them but force them into the system, if we don't act we surely will crumble the evidence is clearly within view!

Thanks for the clearify of your direction.

And yes understand that we see two types here in California. The migrants whome come through Texas and California on temporay status to work the crops of both states (3-4 months). Then off they go with no long term want to continue stay in our country.

And as I agree the Aliens whom chose not to follow through with the proticol of whats required to remain.

California being ranked #1 in ag ( most the time) will always have to sort this out. No real way of perfect seperation with out having a dramatic impact on whats in place. The abilty to control it, will be considered taking action.. not eliminating it... Just a thought..