PDA

View Full Version : Randy "Big Grizzly" Celebration of Life

LadyGrizz
01-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Please join us to celebrate Randy's life on April 16th, 2011 at 1:00PM in Gainesville, GA. Come share your memories. If you would like to attend, please RSVP to RememberBigGrizzly@gmail.com. We will respond with additional details, accommodations, and directions.

LadyGrizz
03-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to put this back up top for those that might not have seen it yet.

Carl C
03-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi Lady Grizz. Randy lives on on this forum as his name still pops up on a regular basis. I really doubt that many members who would like to will be able to attend. Maybe an on-line guest book could be set up where those who would like to could share a memory or just offer condolences and you could print it out. Just an idea. I regret that I cannot make it. :(

hot shot
03-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Barb: I'm with carl if you feel comfortable doing that. I sure hope you can AOTH. Griz lives on in our minds Mick

Fishermanjm
03-04-2011, 12:51 PM
I dont know Grizz but i sure have heard alot about him on this site,,, he sounded like a real cool guy,,, i'm sorry for your loss

sweet 16 1966
04-13-2011, 06:27 PM
I'll be there for sure. Miss him dearly. Have not yet tried the speed improvement suggestion he had but will soon. Hope he is watching.

MOP
04-13-2011, 07:03 PM
I prayed for him and will always have fond memories, unfortunately I am back to work in the marine field working every Saturday and will not be able to attend.

God Bless you and your family.

Phil

LadyGrizz
04-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Saturday was a beautiful day. Over 50 people from all over the country came to celebrate Randy's life. It was an awesome tribute. He touched so many people in so many positive ways. Thank you everyone for sharing a great day remembering a truly great man. His legacy will live on in all of us as no matter where we go or what we do, a part of him will always be with us. Our own lives will be so much richer and fuller for having known and loved him.

Sweet Cheekz
04-18-2011, 08:57 AM
Well said and we agree totally.

Wendy & Parnell

Team Jefe
04-19-2011, 12:09 PM
One of the proudest moments of my life was to stand and speak about Randy.....thanks Again Barb for the priviledge, it was a very special time!