PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable Boat for sale 11'

BobinCovington
01-29-2011, 07:00 PM
I have an almost new inflatable that I am thinking about selling since I am just not using it. I have literally only taken it out for about 5 times on lakes near my house. I hate to part with it, but with everything going on in our lives right now and with my wife's chemo, it is probably time to get rid of some things I am not using. I don't really want to do Craigs list or Ebay.

It really has no damage, no stains, no punctures (looks like new). It has a hp inflatable rigid floor and an inflated keel with a fiberglass wood transom and wood seats. I have mounted a ram mount on one of the seats for a fish finder (included) and some rod holders. I also have a group 24 AGM battery and marine float charger/conditioner as well as an electric motor (the white saltwater capable model). Oh and oars and a high dollar Italian air pump.

Cost for the boat when I bought it last year...approx $1200
Motor approx $350, Fishfinder $270, Battery $120, Charger...heck I don't remember all of this but just figure it is a lot of good stuff and in great shape and if somebody from Donzi.net can use it and pick it up locally, make me a fair offer...(I'm still have remorse thinking about selling it)

Here is a pic of one almost exactly like mine (except my motor is white)...

file:///C:/Users/Swisher/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.pnghttp://www.saturninflatableboats.com/inflatable-boats/inflatable-boats-SD330/inflatable-boats-sd330_01_sm.jpg

zelatore
01-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Bob, I don't know how much interest you'll get from this site, but that's a perfect tender for somebody with a small cruising boat or a sailboat (light weight with the air floor). If you don't have any luck here, I bet you can sell it on craigslist or one of the local sailing/cruising rags.

BobinCovington
01-29-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks... I was also thinking of putting one my extra Donzi stickers on it hoping it would help sell.

BobinCovington
06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Bump to the top after a long time...anyone interested? I forgot about this, but with some spring cleaning it is time to get it sold. Last chance on here and then I will probably just go the ebay or local classified route.