PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Donzi 18 (Looks Clean) not mine

sasteven100
01-17-2011, 07:20 PM
This is another boat I am looking at.
It seems everything is done right...
What do you guys think this should go for?
So far $13,500 is as low as he will go.
This guy seems to be fair but what is market value on a clean 18?
If I need to sell it in a few years I feel like I will be selling a 25 year old boat that no one will want to pay more than 10k for.
I will be in fresh and salt water....This guy said he only runs in fresh and my thought is the trailer will only last a few dips in the gulf so I may need 2k more just to get a proper trailer for my use. The gages are in ok shape and the snap in carpets are not right
What is the shock arm or steering arm on the drive (never seen one like that)
Let me know your thoughts....

sasteven100
01-19-2011, 06:39 PM
anyone out there?

Rumblefish
01-19-2011, 07:02 PM
anyone out there?

You may want to stay with the same thread in the future. Alot of members with years of Donzi experiance have helped you previously and can follow you through your previous thread if you continue it and not start another one on the same subject.

I value every thought the members have for I am new to this Board aswell and I can tell you they have probably forgotton more that most people know about Donzi boats.. so not trying to sound un helpful. but you would be suprised how helpful this Forum can be if if keep the same thread going.

The people that have chimed in will be notified and can assist you again.

Have fun shopping and good luck .. your on the right track

Bobby D
01-20-2011, 08:58 AM
I’m confused this very nice boat is for sale on this site at $12,500 and includes storage until spring??? If you like it make an offer and don’t sweat the trailer. You can sell the steel trailer and buy a used aluminum trailer like this one that will be going up for sale this spring.

sasteven100
01-20-2011, 09:15 AM
sorry I did not see the boat on this site.
I got the picks from the owner a week ago.
I just found out the guy that owns the boat is a member of this site.
Thanks

Tony
01-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm confused, too.

If you check the last post on your original thread,
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64154
I linked REDLINR's for sale ad for you.

:confused:

1929rats
01-21-2011, 03:12 PM
I think that boat is very well priced. If I didnt already own one, I would own this one....also to note is this guy is a car entusiast and I remember he had some great pics of a chevelle or an el camino as well as a camaro.

13.5K for this is very fair, and I have never stated anything like this on the board nor do I know the seller, I live in Mass