PDA

View Full Version : Super Cuda (Must see)

Jraysray
01-10-2011, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=p1cLfiVSyrw

DonziJon
01-10-2011, 06:03 PM
VERY impressive CUDA. That CUDA is not a production car. Ferraris Win Races because they GO the distance. This has been the case for 50+ years. In spite of the fact that Ferraris have more moving parts..12 cylinders have to do less work..per cylinder...less stress..the secret to longivity on the track. That's one reason why they GO the distance. Just to be obsene..picture a 427 ci single cylinder engine. How long would it last ...

YUP: Unabashed Ferrari admirerer. Had one in my garage once.. :yes: DJ

DannyK
01-10-2011, 08:19 PM
That's one wicked 'Cuda ! I like Ferraris, but feel the Enzo is just plain ugly. Give me the 'Cuda !

Marlin275
01-11-2011, 04:43 PM
These Mopar guys rebuild muscle cars to todays specs.
Their shop is the next town over and it is the best looking garage I have ever seen!
They cost more than any other because the production numbers were so small.

This is one REALLY bad 71 Cuda convertible! No holds barred build that looks amazing and can deliver the goods. Our customer wanted to be able to tear it up on the streets and also throw it around a road race course from time to time. So, we've made a removable 4-point rollbar with racing harnesses so the bar can go in and out of the car, whether it's being driven on the street or carving corners at the track.
This one also has an amazing interior to contrast the custom red paint we've dressed it in. Dash, dash pad, column, carpet and kick panels are done in a deep, almost burgundy red, while the seats and the rest of the interior are white leather.
Check out the build specs:
Fully worked XV 6.1 HEMI making 600 HP
XV Level II Suspension Front and Rear
XV Chassis Stiffening System with converttible upgrade
XV Level II Brakes 14"/6-Piston & 13"/2-Piston 2-Piece Rotors w/ Billet Hats
and Hydroboost
XV Equal Length 304 Stainless Headers
XV 3" 304 Stainless Exhaust
5-Speed Manual Transmission w/ Hydraulic Clutch
Three Piece Forged Wheels (18 X 9.5 - 18 X 10.0)
BFG KDW Ultra High Performance Tires (375/35-18 - 295/35-18)
Functional Shaker Hood
XV Billet Hood Hinges
Real Wool Carpet
XV Leather Interior (Dash pad, door panels, kick panles, etc.)
XV Upholstered Recaro Seats (Power and Heated)
XV Tilt Column
XV Instrumentation w/200 MPH Speedo and Integral Warning Lights
Air Conditioning
Power Windows, Door Locks and Decklid
Keyless Entry
Alarm w/ Remote Status (up to 1/4 mile away)
Alpine Stereo w/ Amps, i-Pod Interface, Sirius
XV EFI Fuel System
Fully Finished and Carpeted Trunk
Remote Front and Rear Radar Detection w/ in Dash LED Indicators
Laser Diffuser

This car was unveiled at Barrett Jackson in Palm Beach and has been featured in the August 2008 issue of Mopar Action and June 2008 issue of Super Rod. Pick up copies of these magazines if you want to see and read more about it, as this is one truly amazing ride.
If you require the ultimate in modernized muscle, XV can build a rolling piece of art like this for you as well. Feel free to conatct us.
http://www.xvmotorsports.com/engineering/index.cfm