PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Zelatore is coming to Wyoming :)

Donziweasel
01-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Well, tooling around on a dinosaur sled in Banff just didn't scratch Don's itch. Looking foward to him staying at the Lazy P the first week in February. Will get him on a real sled for a day in between sliegh rides, dog sledding, maybe some skiing, possibly a trip to Yellowstone, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, tubing and whatever else he and his wife would like to do.

Looking forward to it Don! See you in a few weeks! :)

Carl C
01-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Take him for a wild ride in one of those tracked snow machines.....

Donziweasel
01-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Take him for a wild ride in one of those tracked snow machines.....

He is more than welcome to take an Argo out. Perhaps a run with the Mrs. to Granite Hot Springs for an Argo "ride and soak".

I think he is itching for the snowmobiling though. Mike, I will make sure he gets a good ride....... :)

zelatore
01-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I've got an itch all right. And the only thing that can scratch it is More Cowbell! Oh wait, I meant more sleds!

Actually, I'd be glad to give the Argo a try. You know, purely as a scientific undoer. After all, I have some experience with a 6-wheeled predecessor called the Max. You can expect a full report, naturally.

Seriously looking forward to this - can't wait to actually put a face with the name after all these years.

Next thing you know, I'll actually attend one of the eastern events and meet the rest of you guys in person. :eek:

Here's some video of me getting in a little practice for the Argo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wOyY4pEnQ&feature=player_embedded