PDA

View Full Version : 72 donzi this boat is mine!

liveline1
12-21-2010, 05:11 PM
want to sell

fogducker III
12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
want to sell

Can you say, "Nob"...ooppss, I meant Newb.....:wink:

liveline1
12-21-2010, 05:42 PM
dont understand you

liveline1
12-21-2010, 05:44 PM
oh now i know you :shark:

liveline1
12-21-2010, 05:46 PM
have a nice day:)

fogducker III
12-21-2010, 06:39 PM
have a nice day:)

I will try and not be rude, most people here know that is hard for me...:wink:

If you are going to place an ad for your boat for sale it might be an idea to include some details, history, a price and some pictures at least...you put up a couple of pictures on another thread that you started...?

Try and include as much detail as possible and it will help sell the boat.........:yes:

Good luck with the sale, I am not as big a prick as I appear....so the wife says anyhow....:boggled:

Rumblefish
12-21-2010, 07:19 PM
3 different posts going and still no $$

How much are you asking?? and do you have a detailed list or link ??

CHACHI
12-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Good luck with the sale, I am not as big a prick as I appear....so the wife says anyhow....:boggled:

Jeremy, are you sure you are not mis-quoting your bride :wink: :kingme:

Ken

Just Say N20
12-22-2010, 08:23 AM
dont understand you
Welcome to the site!

I think he means that as a new person (newb) to the site, you are unaware that there are guidelines regarding the listing of Donzis for sale.

Some information about the boat (engine information, recent upgrades, trailer/no trailer, general overall condition, known issues, etc), and an asking price are required.

As Fog points out, it is also very helpful to include pictures, as they can help tell the story about the boat. I just made the connection to some pictures you posted. Here is the link: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63964

Beautiful looking Classic 16 Outboard boat.

Also the craigslist ad. There are several posts about this boat in this section. Just trying to get all the information in one spot.

And for clarification, Fog is not a pri¢k. In my dealings with him he has demonstrated tremendous character, and willingness to be helpful and do the right thing.

liveline1
12-23-2010, 06:52 PM
I will try and not be rude, most people here know that is hard for me...:wink:

If you are going to place an ad for your boat for sale it might be an idea to include some details, history, a price and some pictures at least...you put up a couple of pictures on another thread that you started...?

Try and include as much detail as possible and it will help sell the boat.........:yes:

ok you sell it and i will give you some$ im just a one finger typer tell me what info you need and i will send it to you

liveline1
12-23-2010, 07:14 PM
3 different posts going and still no $$

How much are you asking?? and do you have a detailed list or link ?? 7500is the price

fasttrucker
12-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Joker and you know it!:toiletpap

fogducker III
12-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Jeremy, are you sure you are not mis-quoting your bride :wink: :kingme:

Ken

A legend in my own lunchtime.....:lookaroun:

Merry Xmas to you and your family Ken....:wink:

fogducker III
12-24-2010, 01:19 PM
And for clarification, Fog is not a pri¢k. In my dealings with him he has demonstrated tremendous character, and willingness to be helpful and do the right thing.

Thank you Bill, I appreciate that......although I think the seller still doesn't quite get it......:boggled:

Merry Xmas to you and your family!!!:)

fogducker III
12-24-2010, 01:23 PM
ok you sell it and i will give you some$ im just a one finger typer tell me what info you need and i will send it to you

Probably not the best idea for me to try and sell a boat I know nothing about and which is located on the opposite side of the continent from me....:yes::wink: As I said, good luck with the sale, Merry Xmas...:)