PDA

View Full Version : 1986 Donzi Minx Hull#59

TOPSY II
12-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Well It's REALLY time to let her go!

Honey and Red Minx. Rewired from Engine Harness forward, all new S&S gauges, New Dash, New Stereo, Eddy Marine Steering Wheel. Never Bottom Painted, stored out of water/ and covered on New Aluminum Trailer ( less than a year old). New Risers and Manifolds were installed in May of 2010.

Over $7000.00 ( with receipts) spent on her in the last year.

Always tuned, oil changed every three months, runs strong. Two Stainless Steel props, ( 1 Four (4) blade by Ron Hunt, and a three (3) blade Precision Turbo 14 1/4 x 22

She needs NOTHING, just over 420 hrs. total time boat and motor.

Mom says if I want another boat, one of these has GOT TO GO! I tried to give it to my oldest son, but he's more into restoring old Porsches, and saving for a new home, so the boat's gotta go, hopefully to someone on the Registry who will appreciate her as I have.

$10,500.00 or reasonable offer. I'm willing to consider a trade for a Center Console of comparable value. I've been working more than boating this summer..have only put about 15 hrs. on her since JUNE...makes me "NUTZ" having her just sitting on the trailer.

Topsy II
Minx #59
JS-74 Bender Speed Skiff

ralph crocker
12-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Please provide your phone # or email it to me at ralph@nutechgraphics.com

Just Say N20
12-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Ralph,

If you click on his screen name ( Topsy II) it will bring up a small screen that will give you the choice to send him a pm ( private message). That might be faster than waiting for him to see your post.