PDA

View Full Version : Really cool find.....

fogducker III
12-18-2010, 11:40 AM
So during our visit to Mexico we went with a local guy we met up into the hills above Sayulita to look at a 2000+ year old religous/sacrific site....REALLY awe inspiring.....:yes:

On the way back I saw out of the corner of my eye, a yellow boat in a field.....we turned off the highway and at the end of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere we find these....:eek:

All three are Scarabs.....can you say, "drug running...?" :lookaroun:

yeller
01-13-2011, 11:55 AM
So let me get this straight.

You're in Mexico.
In the middle of nowhere.
On someone's property.
You don't know who's.
You suspect they are drug runners.
And you start taking pictures.

What are ya nuts!!!!

Ghost
01-13-2011, 12:00 PM

You're in Mexico.
On someone's property.
You don't know who's.

What are ya nuts!!!!

LOL, classic!!!!

cutwater
01-13-2011, 12:16 PM

You're in Mexico.
On someone's property.
You don't know who's.

What are ya nuts!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking!! :nilly: You crazy, man!

MDonziM
01-13-2011, 12:27 PM

You're in Mexico.
On someone's property.
You don't know who's.

What are ya nuts!!!!

He had the kids with him to give up if he got in a tight spot. :wink:

fogducker III
01-13-2011, 12:38 PM
He had the kids with him to give up if he got in a tight spot. :wink:

No kids.....but Jacqui was getting eyed up....:eek::yes::wink:

The "guide" (he was actually our bartender from the place we were staying) lived in the area and knew the family that owned the property. "Legend" has it that these boats were used regulary and then the owner "disappeared" and the boats have sat since.....:cool::pizza::boggled:

MDonziM
01-13-2011, 12:52 PM
No kids.....but Jacqui was getting eyed up....:eek::yes::wink:

The "guide" (he was actually our bartender from the place we were staying) lived in the area and knew the family that owned the property. "Legend" has it that these boats were used regulary and then the owner "disappeared" and the boats have sat since.....:cool::pizza::boggled:

I thought about saying wife/girlfriend.... pretty cool story.

Jraysray
01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah nuts! Mexico is nowhere to be right now. Glad you enjoyed your trip and all went well.

fogducker III
01-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah nuts! Mexico is nowhere to be right now. Glad you enjoyed your trip and all went well.

I have to admit, at first after reading current news stories and talking to various people we were not 100% about Mexico, but we got a good deal on flights etc and decided to "risk" it.....best thing we could have done.

Honestly, it was one of the best holidays we have had, easy flights, picked up at the airport by a young guy who has a contract with the place we stayed....he even had a cooler of cold beer!!!:yes:

Straight to the "resort" and we were poolside with drinks within 5 minutes. Awesome food, drinks and staff. We did a little "local" sight-seeing and did not have a single problem nor did we feel uneasy at any time.....perhaps we were lucky or perhaps because of the location, they do not have the issues as seen in the news...???

Either way, I would recomend the resort to anybody...:lookaroun:

Jraysray
01-13-2011, 02:51 PM
I always loved our trips there. So cheap and easy. I'm sure we are exposed to much more of whats going on there since we are just hours away from it. Hell half of them are here right now!

OLE!:sombrero:

Bamboo Loui
01-13-2011, 04:17 PM
:nilly:AND THEY MADE IT HOME!!!!:party: