PDA

View Full Version : It's official.......

Donziweasel
12-17-2010, 07:07 AM
It is official. Jackson Hole has had more snow than any ski resort in the rockies. Wednesday me and Boo Boo skied 16-20 inches of fresh powder at Grand Targhee in the morning and snowboarded in the afternoon. Untracked face shots all day! Best snow year in history. Over 14 ft so far!!!

Fixall, you ready for some sleddin' or what? :)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w190/johnnyalltrans/snow_graph.jpg

maddad
12-17-2010, 11:23 AM
You're killing me. I've got two weeks until a place in Driggs is mine and a buddy's for the next four months. The riding at GT is all I can think about.

Donziweasel
12-17-2010, 12:14 PM
Skied 16-20 inches at Targhee on Wed. It was epic, no one there, fresh tracks all day, and the sun came out.

Only bad part is after skiing all morning, Boo Boo talked me into renting snowboards in the afternoon. I haven't been on a board in 12 year and wasn't that good before. My knee and back have been hurtin' ever since. She had never been on a board and loved it. I have a feeling I am in trouble..... :)

Think I might head back over there tommorrow...... :)

Give me a shout when you get to town. Maybe we can meet on the mountain and make some turns.

maddad
12-17-2010, 04:05 PM
I'll get in touch when we're in town. And don't give up on the board to quick. After one or two painful lessons in physics, it actually hurts your body a lot less. But those first slams on your face and back are downright brutal.