PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to make a donation and get full access

pipnit
12-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Hey guys,

I'd like to make a donation to the site. How much do I need to toss in the kitty to get full access?

Thanks!

Last Tango
12-15-2010, 11:10 AM
On your screen, look up to the blue line that starts with User CP.
Click on User CP
In the left column, scroll down to the section that says Miscellaneous
The click on Paid Subscriptions and follow the bouncing ball.

Welcome aboard!

penbroke
12-15-2010, 11:46 AM
You don't get access to your User CP untill you have full access.

Search for Harbormaster (Scott, he owns the place) in the threads and call him on the phone. His number is published here in many threads on the subject.

Frank

Tidbart
12-15-2010, 12:00 PM
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/wilsr787/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.pngOr just click the big white banner ad at the top of the page that says "This site operates through the support of it's members................"

That is the easiest way.

Sometimes the most obvious ways are the hardest to find.:bonk:

B

PS. I don't believe there is a dollar threshold for contributions to get access. Donate what you feel is best for you.

pipnit
12-15-2010, 12:07 PM
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/wilsr787/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.pngOr just click the big white banner ad at the top of the page that says "This site operates through the support of it's members................"

That is the easiest way.

Sometimes the most obvious ways are the hardest to find.:bonk:

B

PS. I don't believe there is a dollar threshold for contributions to get access. Donate what you feel is best for you.

I saw that link before but there was no dollar amount. By going through the user control panel, it appears that $25 will get you a full membership and full access to the site. Thanks :computer: