PDA

View Full Version : Donzi upholstery

Goldeneyee
12-12-2010, 07:03 AM
If I recall correctly, someone on the forum had a name and phone number of a retired gal who worked at Donzi who was doing upholstery work out of her home. Perhaps in the Sarasota area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Cuda
12-12-2010, 09:25 AM
If you have the original upholstery, any good upholstrey shop should be able to make an interior. Just be sure they use marine material and stainless steel staples.

DonziJosh
12-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Lots of options here! We have patterns for all the current stuff as well as some older. In many cases though, we need the originals back (skins at least) to guarantee proper fit. If you're having your upholstery done locally, you can send us vinyl panels that you'd like to have the DONZI (or ZF, ZX, etc) logo embroidered into. We can do the new-style dielectric-welded logos as well. So, you can either get OEM upholstery, or have upholstery locally-made, yet still get an OEM look.

Call us at 888.441.1614 or email info@donzidirect.com.

Josh

Goldeneyee
12-12-2010, 11:10 AM
The part I need recovered is the aft deck sun pad, over the storage compartment, on a 39 ZSC which got damaged due to a roof leak in the building where it is stored. I'm reluctant to take to any shop in that I want to match the white vinyl. Would love to have a large Z embroidied on the face of the cushion although I don't know if this is possible as the vinyl is rolled and pleated and not flat. Open to all suggestions. Thanks... Bill

knots2u
12-15-2010, 06:58 AM
Josh should be able dig through records to give you vinyl manufacturer based on year of boat, or steer you to company that made the cushion if it wasn't made in house.