PDA

View Full Version : Formula Jr emblems

h2ojerm
12-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I know this is a long shot. I am not really expecting to find this. I bought a formula jr from tom aka rustnrot a while back. I bought it to keep it from going to the fiberglass graveyard. Its just been sitting around. I am thinking about starting on that huge undertaking of a project this winter. Anyway I am starting to gather parts and pieces along the way. I know it is probably unlikely for me to find Formula Jr script emblems with the logo bird.

What I might be able to find is someone who has some, but does not want to part with them. If I find a set, I would like to borrow them to get duplicates made for my boat. I have done this before with boat emblems without damaging the original. I used a rubber mold making kit, then made new emblems from plastic. I even though about making some from stainless steel with a water jet machine.

If there is anyone willing and able to help me out, please let me know. I can compensate you for 'renting your emblems' by making a duplicate set for you.

Marlin275
12-09-2010, 03:05 PM
This might be an answer . . .

http://www.formulaboatsforum.com/forumtest/

tmac
12-11-2010, 07:39 AM
If its any help I've redrawn the script "formula" logo for a restoration I'm working on.Not a Jr. so I don't have the Jr. or bird. I cut the script out of .125" brass on my CNC router and am going to chrome plate them. I can e-mail you an .eps or convert it to a .dxf file Either of which can be used for CNC, water jet, etc....

h2ojerm
12-14-2010, 08:34 AM
That would be great.
email to h2ojerm@yahoo.com

thank you