PDA

View Full Version : 27' Mag sport anchor hatch

scippy
12-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Okay, been looking for awhile with some promise, but nothing yet even close to a done deal...........27' Magnum anchor hatch............Who's got one?

OFFSHORE GINGER
12-04-2010, 05:17 PM
Okay, been looking for awhile with some promise, but nothing yet even close to a done deal...........27' Magnum anchor hatch............Who's got one? Scippy ,just curious why not....... have a local shop in your area to some custom fabrication of the hatch because there really isnt much to those hatches ?

scippy
12-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Scippy , why no just fabricate one ?

Probably might have to this point, but still holding out for one good used one....................several out there have promised (hint "HIGH LIFE" & "eriecoastmarine") but still nothing!............Artie, what do you figure it would cost to duplicate in SS?...............If I go the way of fabrication, I'd go one step further and make an anchor also.

Conquistador_del_mar
12-05-2010, 01:20 AM
Probably might have to this point, but still holding out for one good used one....................several out there have promised (hint "HIGH LIFE" & "eriecoastmarine") but still nothing!............Artie, what do you figure it would cost to duplicate in SS?...............If I go the way of fabrication, I'd go one step further and make an anchor also.

Scippy,
You might check with Bud Weisner. I sold him mine which I believe he was going to use to fabricate them - not sure, though. Quite honestly, they would be very easy to duplicate - not much to them or the original anchors. Bill

scippy
12-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Scippy,
You might check with Bud Weisner. I sold him mine which I believe he was going to use to fabricate them - not sure, though. Quite honestly, they would be very easy to duplicate - not much to them or the original anchors. Bill

He gave me a pretty steep price on the hatch (albeit all new SS) I still think I can uncover a good used one if anybody is listening out there??