PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Dink Restoration

BoatHaus
11-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Hello all, I am new here on this forum and also a Donzi enthusiast. I would love to share some cool stuff we are doing and have done to some boats many of you would surely like to see. We are doing a pull-apart restoration of an 8' dink thats in pretty good shape. The original decals are very legible but the vin appears to be incomplete. The owner seems to know some about the boat but I have been researching this boat and I have questions. Maybe one you Donzi nuts will have some different knowledge than myself or the owner. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Thanks, Rob

mphatc
11-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Pictures . . . please

BoatHaus
12-04-2010, 04:05 PM
The owners priorities have changed and he wont be having us restore it. He is going to sell it but doesnt know what its worth. Does anyone have a value or guestimate? There are multiple cracks in the hull and deck, it needs to be restored.

Sweet little 16
12-04-2010, 04:51 PM
deck?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????
is this a sailboat dink??????? and how long is this boat????

BoatHaus
12-04-2010, 09:56 PM
its 8'. not the sailboat or glass bottom

Sweet little 16
12-05-2010, 05:36 AM
an 8 footer!!!!! never even seen a picture of one

that's pretty rare

fogducker III
12-05-2010, 11:50 AM
http://www.allardmarine.com/Dink.htm