PDA

View Full Version : NOS Mercury Blackhawk drive for sale

hemiville
11-23-2010, 09:19 PM
I have a new Mercury Blackhawk 1:50 ratio drive for sale. Contact Terry at 250 833-8692

fogducker III
11-23-2010, 09:32 PM
I have a new Mercury Blackhawk 1:50 ratio drive for sale. Contact Terry at 250 833-8692

Are you able to tell me the price for this Terry?

Or perhaps a picture?

Or even a description of some sort?....:wink:

hemiville
11-24-2010, 02:26 PM
I at one time was a Mercury dealer and installed the drive on a customers boat, the X dimensions were incorrect for a surface drive and we could not even get the boat to go on plane. The drive didnt spend more than 15 minutes in the water and was on and off the boat within one morning. The customer was advised the drive would not likley work on his boat before we purchased it. he paid all the costs involved exept $3500.00 and I kept the drive. The props were returnable and so we did. The drive has a few chips and scratches from laying around my shop for many years and now sits at my garage at home. The drive was never warranty registered with mercury however it has now been to many years to do so. The drive did not go further than a couple hundred yards and is basically a new unit for someone to use. I would like to get my $3500.00 back, if you are interested I will send you some pictures. Terry.

thriller
12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
How long have you had it sitting/laying around? 3500 is top end price. Could you pm me the serial number and I can check to see date of production with Merc? Later produced models have different internal gears as they had problems with these early production drives .. I'm looking for a Spare but 3500 is too steep for me. The props will set one back another G note.
Thks, Mike

could you please PM me some pics?

hemiville
12-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Sorry it is sold.