PDA

View Full Version : I need something from everyone for Barbara

Donziweasel
11-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Guys, I have been chatting with Barbara some and she wants to have a memorial service for Randy this spring. It will possibly be the weekend before Easter. She would like to invite anyone and everyone from the Donzi community who is interested in attending. She asked if I could get the email addresses of anyone who would like to be on the invitation list. If you are interested in recieving an invitation, and I hope most of you would, if you wouldn't mind, please PM me or email me your email address and your full name. These will be kept private and confidential. I will simply foward them to Barbara. I know it would mean alot to her and the Caribelli family if you could attend.

Thanks,
John

The Hedgehog
11-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Guys, I have been chatting with Barbara some and she wants to have a memorial service for Randy this spring. It will possibly be the weekend before Easter. She would like to invite anyone and everyone from the Donzi community who is interested in attending. She asked if I could get the email addresses of anyone who would like to be on the invitation list. If you are interested in recieving an invitation, and I hope most of you would, if you wouldn't mind, please PM me or email me your email address and your full name. These will be kept private and confidential. I will simply foward them to Barbara. I know it would mean alot to her and the Caribelli family if you could attend.
Thanks,
John

You have mine. I certainly would be interested in going.

Donziweasel
11-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Bill, got yours. I will give you a shout this week to discuss snow. Been the best November I have ever seen....... :)

Carl C
11-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Is there maybe an addy where I could send a card? John, maybe you could collect the cards, via snail mail, and give them to Barb at the service? I won't be able to attend. I'll bet she would like getting cards containing a short story about Randy.

Donziweasel
11-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Carl, I have PM's the mailing address for the Carabellis for ya. I know Barbara would appreciate it.

VetteLT193
11-24-2010, 10:05 AM
I PMed you my info. Sounds like the makings of a 21 Donzi Salute in Grizz's backyard.

Carl C
11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Carl, I have PM's the mailing address for the Carabellis for ya. I know Barbara would appreciate it.

Thanks. I will send a card soon.

LadyGrizz
11-24-2010, 12:16 PM
I'll bet she would like getting cards containing a short story about Randy.

Carl,

That would be really nice to have. Thank you.

Barb

LadyGrizz
11-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Sounds like the makings of a 21 Donzi Salute in Grizz's backyard.

Funny you should mention that. One of the reasons we are waiting until spring is so that "Randy's Damn Donzi" can attend. :)

Donziweasel
11-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Barbara. Getting some emails for you. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Guys, I have about 10 emails so far, keep them coming.