PDA

View Full Version : Sale or trade .....509 efi bbc

craftsman454
11-22-2010, 04:49 PM
SALE OR TRADE .....509 EFI BBC
New Rebuilt 509 BBC
This engine started life as a Mercury Racing 502 BBC 500EFI engine from a 2000 28' Donzi ZX offshore boat. The engine has less than 10 hours on a complete rebuild that included new .30 over flat top SRP pistons and Zero gap rings, new comp cams roller cam, hyd, roller lifters, valve springs, locks and retainers and true roller timing set, new Manley stainless intake valves, and inconel exhaust valves, roller rockers and stud girdles, new cam, main, and rod bearings, new brass freeze plugs, a new high volume oil pump. engine was machined and assembled at machine shop. The GM Gen6 502 block was cleaned, magnafluxed, bored, align honed, and surfaced,and the lifter valley painted, the heads were magnafluxed, surfaced, and had the seats reground, before the new valves, studs, guide plates, and hardware were installed. This engine is complete with wiring, injectors, computer, starter, etc.. The engine is a low compression pump gas engine built for a boat running a whipple supercharger, but i never got the injection unit and whipple to tune correctly, so the engine was pulled with plans on turning it into a 540 with a little more compression and ditching the whipple, but the boat was sold and now the engine is for sale. i also have the new SRP pistions, pins and gappless rings to make a 540 that are included, and i have ported dominator victor intake available if you dont want to run fuel injection. This engine has been partialy disassembled for inspection, and will need a head gasket kit to reassemble.
6500.00 or trade

pictures can been at
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/95/Street/post/2049652/SALE-OR-TRADE-.....509-EFI-BBC.html

craftsman454
11-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Price reduced 4995.00 cash