PDA

View Full Version : Who here owns this sic looking Donzi Classic!!!

Selenium
11-18-2010, 07:48 PM
I love the colors...probably the best looking classic. Wondered if someone here on Donzi.net got it in their prosession.

Jraysray
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Marvair has Allan Jacksons old 22. I know its a beaut but not sure if its that one.

Update:
My kid said thats it. He actually saw it up and close at our Texas Salties get together. I was in a storage shed the whole time.......

gero1
11-19-2010, 06:34 AM
when jackson's boat was for sale in tn and in tx it had a guitar painted on the sides and said "good times"

Just Say N20
11-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Rumor was that those were added after the fact, and weren't there when Alan Jackson owned the boat, so there was no "historical significance" to them.

Personally, I would have removed them too.

RedDog
11-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Marvair (or someone before him) removed the guitars.

roadtrip se
11-19-2010, 09:56 AM
I looked at the boat in Nashville on the car lot that Jackson utilizes to sell off his toys and it didn't have the goofy stickers. Just a real nice example of a Shelby. It had maybe two hours on it, so Jackson must have owned it for two days.

axelkloehn
11-19-2010, 03:48 PM
this is what they are talking about

Just Say N20
11-19-2010, 06:13 PM
Yes it is!

Jraysray
11-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Marvair has the boat. The story about the stickers was true at least that's what he said (sales ploy). Keep in mind this is my 14 y/o id'ing this boat.

Marvair
11-20-2010, 12:36 PM
I love the colors...probably the best looking classic. Wondered if someone here on Donzi.net got it in their prosession.

I'd like to trade mi esposa for the chick in the passenger seat.....just kidding, she's the one who put the "Blessing" on the the deal !!!

I can't stop anywhere without someone comming over to look and comment...a real "Classic".

Marvin.

DonziJosh
11-20-2010, 01:20 PM
I'd like to trade mi esposa for the chick in the passenger seat.....just kidding, she's the one who put the "Blessing" on the the deal !!!

I can't stop anywhere without someone comming over to look and comment...a real "Classic".

Marvin.

Haha, she's just a nice local Sarasota girl.

Congrats on the boat; we were never able to quite do those colors justice in the pics we took. One of the prettiest Classics we've ever built, in my opinion!