PDA

View Full Version : Xmas is coming FREE Misc Parts!

fogducker III
11-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Xmas is coming FREE Misc Parts!

Have a look at the pictures and see if there is anything you want, contact me if you need a part number or better description and I will do my best.

Cost for anything is postage only, if you feel inclined to make a donation to the site, that is up to you.

Most of the gauges are VDO some others, lots of switches (some billet), trim solenoids (I think for outboard? but there are part numbers), prop kits, Bravo water pump (good shape needs impeller) flame arrestor, stainless trim ram lines (I think Alpha but not sure) zincs for Bravo, u-joints, transom drain fittings (plastic but work for dingys etc) trim ram pin rubbers etc etc.

As I said, cost is just postage and if you want, a donation to the site.

All the best, Jeremy

Donziweasel
11-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Got any used Snuggies?

Greg Guimond
11-18-2010, 06:34 PM
How many thrust washers do you have?

yeller
11-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Hey Jeremy, sending you a PM on the ram bushings and prop hub stuff. (I could use a thrust washer too if Greg doesn't take them).

fogducker III
11-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Got any used Snuggies?

Our last camo snuggie we lost in the woods while camping...sorry......:wink:

fogducker III
11-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Hey Jeremy, sending you a PM on the ram bushings and prop hub stuff. (I could use a thrust washer too if Greg doesn't take them).

Replied......:wink:

Tidbart
11-19-2010, 06:49 AM
Fog,

I could use the braided hydraulic lines and the red kill-switch lanyard, if you still have them.

Bob

CHACHI
11-19-2010, 07:19 AM
Fog, PM sent.

Ken

Trueser
11-19-2010, 07:32 AM
I will take the Blue pulley and attached misc parts from the fresh water pump.

the bracket also please...

glashole
11-19-2010, 07:49 AM
mike

I had already asked for that on the other site

I just was going to keep it for a spare

jeremy if mike needs it feel free to give it to him

Shea

oledawg
11-19-2010, 08:07 AM
Is there a VDO redline oil temp gauge in there anywhere? :pimp:

fogducker III
11-19-2010, 08:55 AM
How many thrust washers do you have?

I have three or four different sizes and thicknesses, not sure their application but can get part numbers if you need? Jeremy

fogducker III
11-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Fog,

I could use the braided hydraulic lines and the red kill-switch lanyard, if you still have them.

Bob

They are yours, I am not 100% the application of the lines, I believe Alpha but they are also very close in length to my Bravo. There are two different syle lanyards so I will send both. PM me your address and I will send out the items ASAP and then send you a postage cost and my Paypal ID. Thanks, Jeremy

fogducker III
11-19-2010, 09:02 AM
I will take the Blue pulley and attached misc parts from the fresh water pump.

the bracket also please...

Sorry man, water pump was snapped up almost as soon as I put up the pics.....I will update the items I have left once I sort through the mass of emails and PM's and send out the first lot in the mail.

I will apologize now to anybody who misses out on something because it might take me some time to update or get back to you but I will be fair and it is first come first served....that is the earliest date/time on an email or PM gets the item, thanks. Jeremy

fogducker III
11-19-2010, 09:04 AM

I will check and let you know. :wink:

fogducker III
11-19-2010, 03:08 PM

No can do.....sorry............:garfield:

rchevelle71
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM
I could use one of these hubs, or just the plastic part, bought one off screamandfly to use as a spare, and it was stripped:boggled:

fogducker III
11-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I could use one of these hubs, or just the plastic part, bought one off screamandfly to use as a spare, and it was stripped:boggled:

Hub kits are now gone, sorry. I will be removing this thread shortly, almost everything is spoken for.......:boggled: