PDA

View Full Version : Ok who is the low life bottom

mrfixxall
11-05-2010, 08:50 AM
FEEDER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking to a new member yesterday about props and he had posted that he found a volvo stainless steel prop,well someone bought it for the buy it now price rite after it was posted....AND THIS NEW MEMBER WAS GOING TO BUY IT BUT JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE IT WOULD FIT..
What scum bag would do something like this????????????????????

I have a really strong feeling i know who it was!!!!!

This kind of chit makes me not want to post anything anymore!!!!!

YOU ARE A BOTTOM FEEDER!!!

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=63641

RedDog
11-05-2010, 09:07 AM
I must be missing something - or your description of events wasn't complete

What's the problem?

mrfixxall
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I must be missing something - or your description of events wasn't complete

What's the problem?

it just makes me mad that when someone else finds something on ebay,was going to buy it ,posted it on here to make sure its going to fit,then someone else on here see's it and buy's it for the buy it now price and beat's this guy out of buying it that found it in the first place......

p.s. i have a line of emails also telling him what he has to do to adapt a long hub prop to a 250 short shaft,,just wasted my time!!!

gcarter
11-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Mike, I sure wouldn't make that assumption, after all, it's out there for the whole world to see.

Carl C
11-05-2010, 11:04 AM
This stuff should be done via PM! I didn't dare discuss the 525 I had found on OSO here until it was safely in my possession!

mrfixxall
11-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Mike, I sure wouldn't make that assumption, after all, it's out there for the whole world to see.

G, looks like it was on ebay for a while,it was posted on here then with in a hour it was bought..

Jeff S
11-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Lesson learned :bonk: -- pretty dumb of me to post a hard to find part for all to see here. I obviously did a favor for the seller since it was out there for a while. I'm pretty sure I looked at this prop a week or two ago while reseaching props.

mphatc
11-06-2010, 09:30 PM
The internet is a great place

The internet is a ****ty place . . . .

Internet etiquette is a learned thing . . some get it, some don't.

As in the rest of our society, respect is a disappearing feature:frown::boggled:

Mario L.

maddad
11-07-2010, 09:30 AM
As in the rest of our society, respect is a disappearing feature:frown::boggled:
Mario L.
In order to ease my guilty feelings (NOT about a prop) Mario, the package with the shirt you loaned me after my soaking will be going out to you on monday.
Sorry for the delay, and thanks again.

Jeff S
11-07-2010, 12:17 PM
I may have to go the Solas route since the Ultra disappeared off of eBay. I checked their site and it appears they don't have any hubs that fit a 250/270 Aquamatic (short hub). I'm assuming that I'd have to have a new hub pressed into it. I talked with John at DAH and I pretty sure he said they don't do that-- that said, anyone know who I can contact?