View Full Version : Holman-Moody Thermostat

11-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Need a thermostat for a Ford 351 with a Holman-Moody thermostat housing, where can I find one, thanks.

Donzi Vol
11-04-2010, 08:48 PM
If you're looking for the sender, I bought one a few months ago at Adavance Auto Parts. Just tell them what block you have (351) and they will look it up for you. You might have to get an adapter to make it fit, but they should have it as well. So in short...auto parts store. Good luck!