PDA

View Full Version : My new Donzi GT warming up

bizpoop.com
10-29-2010, 04:57 PM
I got my new '06 in the cradle safely and fired her up. Once I got her cleaned up I was shocked how good a shape she was in. Hardly an imperfection anywhere. Here the short video clip. This boat is SO not me. I do offshore tournament fishing. My wife's gonna leave me when she see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTN8v_n7tk

tjags
10-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Not everyday you see a pair of Birkenstock's in a Shelby!!!! Sweet ride...more pics and video!!!

Carl C
10-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Awesome! I'm glad you got it!

gcarter
10-29-2010, 06:08 PM
My wife's gonna leave me when she see this.

I know what you mean.
Myt wife never enjoyed the Minx I built several years ago. Mind you, she was prowd of it and me, but to this day, she doesn't enjoy the Donzi style of boating. It's just out of her comfort zone.
Of course , I'm not about going as fast as I can, but performance boats are capable of going pretty good distances fairly quickly, like going to lunch somewhere 100 miles away.

John C in PA
10-29-2010, 08:36 PM
I got my new '06 in the cradle safely and fired her up. Once I got her cleaned up I was shocked how good a shape she was in. Hardly an imperfection anywhere. Here the short video clip. This boat is SO not me. I do offshore tournament fishing. My wife's gonna leave me when she see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTN8v_n7tk

Beautiful boat. Nice movie. My wife asked me if you're in love with it. I said I'm sure you are :yes:. Good luck with it.

George, I know what you mean. My wife loves our Bayliner cuddy and had no problem with buying the Sweet 16. She hasn't ridden in it yet but reminded me that women parts bounce differently than man parts :eek: and this is a smaller, faster boat. This Spring will definitely be interesting!!!

John C

axelkloehn
10-30-2010, 03:30 AM
my wife isn't boating with me at all- that says it all :wink:

RedDog
10-31-2010, 01:48 PM
beautiful boat! Post some video of you running it now.

PS - your gas filler cap is mis-located :wink:

DannyK
11-03-2010, 09:36 PM
Oh Man! That's one gorgeous boat !!!

Cottell
11-05-2010, 02:53 PM
That is a beautiful boat. My wife does not think much of the Hornet either.
I do not need to look at the tach as she busts into tears at 3500 rpm.

HOWARD O
11-06-2010, 05:48 AM
That's a beautiful boat, congrats!!! :yes:

I have yet to hear about someone's wife actually leaving them over the Donzi and if they do, it's probably a "last straw" type of scenario.

Your wife will get over it and tolerate. They always do. If you're lucky, she might even enjoy it! :wink: