PDA

View Full Version : Ed Donneley, mystery man.....

gcarter
10-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Has anyone here seen a picture of Ed? I hadn't.
Even if you go to his Facebook page, all you see is a gray silhouette.

So, Ed is here in Florida w/a French Canadian/Italian buddy named Rob, clearing up his parents estate.
He dropped by yesterday to look at the TR, and I took his picture!

So, here's Ed's official D.net mugshot, er, photograph! :wink:

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59507&stc=1&d=1288106091

axelkloehn
10-26-2010, 10:46 AM
my god, and he is so good looking!! :wink:

mrfixxall
10-26-2010, 10:55 AM
I have a ? Is cuda coming over to ? :)

gcarter
10-26-2010, 11:00 AM
I have a ? Is cuda coming over to ? :)

Uh, no.
He did a few years ago.........

mrfixxall
10-26-2010, 11:31 AM
Uh, no.
He did a few years ago.........

George, i was kidding :) you how well he get's along with out canadian friends..

CHACHI
10-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Ed Donnely, International Man of Mystery.

Tell him I ill see him in December.

Ken

CHACHI
10-26-2010, 11:51 AM
Ya know Ed, I thought I had skinny legs................:wink:

Ken

glashole
10-26-2010, 05:24 PM
ED try to get some sun on those legs while you are down there

Greg Guimond
10-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Looks humble enough .............:wink:

DonziJon
10-26-2010, 05:54 PM
I like the socks...:lookaroun: I wear socks like that but I don't wear shorts..no matter where I am. :nilly:

fogducker III
10-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Better not be sandals at the end of those socks.....:eek::nilly::wink::)

BUIZILLA
10-26-2010, 08:10 PM
don't worry about all the ribbing Ed, we're just glad they let ya out of Canada....

now, getting back in might be a different story.. :nilly:

:kingme:

mike o
10-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey Ed don't listen to these clowns. I think you look pretty dapper :yes: in the Official Kinetico summer blue matching uniform.........:kingme:

CHACHI
10-27-2010, 05:49 AM
This board is FULL of HUMPS.

Ken

Barry Eller
10-27-2010, 07:30 AM
I like the socks...:lookaroun: I wear socks like that but I don't wear shorts..no matter where I am. :nilly:

Better not be sandals at the end of those socks.....:eek::nilly::wink::)

Hey Ed don't listen to these clowns. I think you look pretty dapper :yes: in the Official Kinetico summer blue matching uniform.........:kingme:

This gives me an idea for a costume for a Halloween party this weekend...I'm going as a Canadian! Welcome to Florida Ed, are you still planning on taking your Mom back with you?

CHACHI
10-27-2010, 09:23 AM
This gives me an idea for a costume for a Halloween party this weekend...I'm going as a Canadian!

Barry, can you do that?

I didn't know you spoke Canadian. :wink:

Ken

gcarter
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM
This gives me an idea for a costume for a Halloween party this weekend...I'm going as a Canadian! Welcome to Florida Ed, are you still planning on taking your Mom back with you?

He's taking them both back, but not in the way you're thinking of.

Barry Eller
10-28-2010, 07:49 AM
He's taking them both back, but not in the way you're thinking of.
I didn't know about his Mom...:angel:

BUIZILLA
10-28-2010, 08:22 AM
we were fortunate to be graced with his presence at dinner last night... great guy... too bad he lives so far away.... he could be easily corruptable :kingme:

gcarter
10-28-2010, 10:51 AM
we were fortunate to be graced with his presence at dinner last night... great guy... too bad he lives so far away.... he could be easily corruptable :kingme:

Ditto!
He's quite the conversationalist.
And he doesn't say "Eh" every third word!
I like that in a Canadian.:wink:

Ed Donnelly
10-31-2010, 09:41 PM
George; I don't know who the H**L that picture is of..

It sure isn't me.. I may be 66 but look about 26..

You would NEVER catch me in blue on blue

My Criterion is Red on White and that is what I wear

I would love to have a coffee with Cuda and sent him a message to that effect.. If I had of had more time, I would like to have liked to have met him.

I did have the pleasure to meet George, Poodle, Buzzila, and their lovely better halves,, Not to forget Randys lovely wife........................Ed

gcarter
10-31-2010, 09:42 PM
So, are you home yet?

Ed Donnelly
11-01-2010, 10:46 PM
George; We arrived back in Canada Sunday at 9a.m.
We left Lake Wales at noon Saturday..
Stopped for an 1 1/2 hrs to meet up with Louey in North Carolina
to give him the final list of items to pick up in Lake Wales....

Slept 18 hrs when I got home.. This old body can't do the 21 hr non stop driving anymore......................Ed

HOWARD O
11-02-2010, 02:51 PM
He's younger and better looking than I had imagined! But the socks! :boggled:

Ed, I'm very sorry to hear of your parent's passing. I lost my mother this past January and that was tough enough. I hope you are doing okay.

Howard

axelkloehn
11-03-2010, 04:18 PM
what's wrong with the socks? We all wear the socks like this- even our girls do... :wink:

gcarter
11-03-2010, 04:24 PM
what's wrong with the socks? We all wear the socks like this- even our girls do... :wink:

Axel, is there ever a time when you wear lederhosen?
I mean, I'm from Texas, and have friends that wear western clothes most of the time.

axelkloehn
11-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Axel, is there ever a time when you wear lederhosen?
I mean, I'm from Texas, and have friends that wear western clothes most of the time.

George, not at all... but I just wanna keep you guys thinking we all live in castles, have no speedlimit in our cities and wear lederhosen all the time...:wink:

I come from the north, Lederhosen is really a south tradition, especially at Oktoberfest which is in Munich, about 500 mls away from where I live- other end of germany. When I was a kid my mum forced me to wear them- god, I hated them...traumatic experience :shocking:

fogducker III
11-03-2010, 04:56 PM

What socks.....?:wink:

HOWARD O
11-03-2010, 05:34 PM
What socks.....?:wink:

:eek::eek::eek: :lol9:

gcarter
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
George, not at all... but I just wanna keep you guys thinking we all live in castles, have no speedlimit in our cities and wear lederhosen all the time...:wink:

I come from the north, Lederhosen is really a south tradition, especially at Oktoberfest which is in Munich, about 500 mls away from where I live- other end of germany. When I was a kid my mum forced me to wear them- god, I hated them...traumatic experience :shocking:

I once went skiing in Austria. There were folks wearing them on the street, not a lot, but some.
I suppose Austria is south from where you live. :wink: