PDA

View Full Version : Texas/Arkansas/California Donzi

inlander
10-22-2010, 02:08 AM
Last day out before the Donz goes into hybernation. It's been a great year and can't wait for next season. Hopefully, will get some Go Pro video on Lake Tahoe then.:crossfing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x17EsPky1ow

CHACHI
10-22-2010, 05:55 AM
Nice video, but why is the water so flat?

Ken

inlander
10-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Nice video, but why is the water so flat?

Ken

Wasn't necessarily flat that day. Was previously using a hand-held Vivitar camera, and video was bouncing all over the place under similar conditions. Camera is mounted by suction cup to the deck, so there's less bouncing around than a hand-held. Go Pro isn't so user frendly, but it produces some nice results. Maybe it's the merits of the boat rather than the camera's.:confused:

DannyK
11-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Cool boat, looks just like mine ! :)

inlander
11-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Cool boat, looks just like mine ! :)
Thanks.

What a small world it is (wouldn't want to paint it though). You might have seen my boat around your neck of the woods. Towed her home last April from Fayetteville (2200 miles and one trailer tire flat later). Wonder if you know the previous owner?

DannyK
01-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Fayetteville is just south of me and near the same lake, but i haven't seen your boat out there. I bought mine from a guy on Lake TenKiller, Oklahoma. If you get near Beaver Lake again, let me know !