PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 14?

XMETAL
10-17-2010, 03:33 PM
I've only seen one these that a family friend has up in Maine. Are they that rare that of a Donzi that it's the only one I've seen or ever heard of? It looks like a cool little boat. Does anyone have any history on them and possibly know where one might possibly be for sale? I'm going to need a new project when my Cobalt is done.

gcarter
10-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Rustnrot, Tom, has one...actually it belongs to a friend of his....a fish boat version that has been available in the past.
Several are owned by members here.

bertsboat
10-17-2010, 07:26 PM
There is one in jacksonville Florida for sale. Cass's Marine Transmission. It's in the phone book. Cass is selling one. he wants alot of money. Other than that one I would think this would be a hard boat to find. But stranger things have happened. If you search 14 BABY DONZI you will see pictures of what is know to have survived.

bertsboat
10-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Here it almost ready for the water. Kinda hate to get it wet if you know what I mean

bertsboat
10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
This is the 14 Baby for sale in Jacksonville. I have the guys number if anobody is interested.

breitstone
10-21-2010, 07:30 PM
does any one know of any for sale in the north east

The Hedgehog
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Here it almost ready for the water. Kinda hate to get it wet if you know what I mean

That is off the hook. Do you have any more pics?

osur866
10-22-2010, 01:18 AM
Question, are these 14's a 24* deadrise bottom? Picture of yours on the trailer looks a little flatter, that thing is STUNNING :eek: :kingme: BTW!! Steve

bertsboat
10-22-2010, 12:07 PM
GO HERE TO SEE WEAVERS BABY AGAIN!
http://www.verd.com/donzi/air_time.html

bertsboat
10-22-2010, 03:54 PM
GO HERE TO SEE WEAVERS BABY AGAIN!
http://www.verd.com/donzi/air_time.html

My friend ask me to post his reply to The Weavers Baby Donzi.

"Wow the ultra rare 14 Donzi, proving that it can be rodeo'd safely and without fear. Early factory prototype probably rolled because it had a dry fuel tank, and the driver was very tall and over 200 lbs ...Plus modern props, steering, and drives should further contribute to Thrash-Safety.

The Blue boat looks good at speed. Can't wait to see yours flying with that beautiful Ferrari red gelcoat............PY"