PDA

View Full Version : Progress at the Donzi Warehouse site

Papu
10-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Some activity at last at DonziDirect.
http://www.donzidirect.com/store/
Looks like a shopping cart CGI engine is being prepared for products.

Just Say N20
10-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Is this where the link is supposed to end up?

Papu
10-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah, I'm sure they have purchased pre-made CGI script and this page is part of the how-to portion. If you go to the homepage now (www.donzidirect.com (http://www.donzidirect.com)) instead of the macrovision tool that had been there, there are now directories that still need the inventory added. To me that means the website is no longer a pipe dream.

Papu
11-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Finally, more progress is noted...
http://www.donzidirect.com/store/

Carl C
11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Swim platforms?:boggled:

And a hot chick with a strategically placed seat back blocking the view:mad:.

Papu
11-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Swim platforms?:boggled:

And a hot chick with a strategically placed seat back blocking the view:mad:.

The knobs on the dash are real. Hers, I'm not so sure.

GBond
11-11-2010, 05:32 PM
.....disappointing at best.

DannyK
11-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I like the homepage, a hot babe decorating a boat identical to mine. Unfortunately none of the product links work yet and apparently the only item available is a huge ugly aluminum swim platform which wouldn't work with an outdrive like mine anyway. I'd like to buy a new wheel and carpet set once they get the site going.

gcarter
11-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey!
It's a start.
Do you guys know Josh is doing this by himself in his spare time inbetween his other duties?
Carl, do you want to see an ugly chick in the picture?
That'd be a lot easier to do, I'm sure.:wink:

GBond
11-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Thinking, I might understand...None the less, premature for the company... IMO.

Carl C
11-11-2010, 09:14 PM
I like the homepage, a hot babe decorating a boat identical to mine. Unfortunating NONE of the product links work and apparently the only item available is a huge ugly aluminum swim platform which wouldn't work with an outdrive like mine anyway.

lol

[QUOTE=gcarter;5828
Carl, do you want to see an ugly chick in the picture?
That'd be a lot easier to do, I'm sure.:wink:[/QUOTE]

Photo shop the driver's seat out. Show us the Beaver.........:shades:

Looking forward to more goodies popping up.

DonziJosh
11-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Don't worry too much about what you see on the link. The website is actually complete and we're now beginning the process of loading the inventory. In fact, I just got back from the Donzi warehouse. Photographed almost 100 items tonight and planning to do the same thing tomorrow night, and maybe Saturday too, which is why I'm at home right now and not in Key West with everyone else in the high performance boat biz!

In addition to all the parts that Donzi stocks, we've got over a dozen OEM suppliers on board so far, and we'll be adding their products as well. In some cases we'll be offering a far wider range of choices (upholstery colors, dash panel colors and materials, etc.) than the original stock offerings.

As George said, at the moment this is a spare time endeavor. Right now we're working literally around the clock on the brand new www.donziapparel.com, which we're going to launch later this month, in time to fulfill some holiday sales.

The parts site will always be a work in progress due to the breadth of the product line and the lack of commonality among parts. Some of the items in our store may only fit ten or twelve boats in the world. But, there's no question that we'll be providing a centralized resource where there was none before, not to mention the convenience of online browsing and ordering.

More to come, as we make our pipe dreams reality! :)

DannyK
11-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I look forward to the convenience of ordering parts on line from you and wish you well with the site Josh.

mike o
11-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Looks good to me :yes:. Take the weekend off a go to KW........:kingme:

Carl C
11-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Just kidding around. Like I said, I am looking forward to more goodies popping up.

DonziJosh
11-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Thanks guys, appreciate all the feedback.

Carl- If only you could see our photo archives. lol

RickSE
11-12-2010, 10:29 AM
This is awesome work Josh. I think you guys are going to hit this just right, :yes: giving people access to products they want.

38ZR
11-12-2010, 04:15 PM
.....disappointing at best.

I'm with GBond!!! Disappointed to say the least......Josh you owe him better!!! :drive:

GBond
11-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Sustainment, instills confidence. :sombrero:

Papu
11-15-2010, 07:24 AM
Sorry, Josh. Maybe I shouldn't have been hacking your subfolders but the excitement of being a new boat owner kind of gets me carried away. And the girl is adorable.

DonziJosh
11-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Seriously, no problem at all! The same as it is with publicity, any feedback is good feedback. Besides, we did sorta hide it in plain sight where it wasn't that hard to find. :) This site will provide, by far, the biggest collection of Donzi goodies ever assembled in one place and made available for purchase. You'll be able to browse, explore, click, and purchase. No, it won't have all things for all models, but it will have a lot of stuff.

This project has been over a year in the making and it keeps growing, but it's exciting because it has the potential to fill a huge void.

Oh and don't worry guys, we have literally thousands of girl pics and the homepage image is easy to change!

GBond
01-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Josh, What's the latest?.....

Fishermanjm
01-24-2011, 08:11 AM
good luck josh,,, lookin foward to spending some $$$ on your site

Papu
01-24-2011, 09:18 AM
good luck josh,,, lookin foward to spending some $$$ on your site

Same here. I need new hatch pistons. Maybe I'll just call it in.

DonziJosh
01-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Hey gang,

Things are rolling. We knew that the move was going to cause a lot of changes to the way things function behind the scenes, so that's what we're working on now.

You can always call or email regarding anything you're looking for. 888.441.1614 or info@donzidrect.com. The Donzi factory relocation has affected availability on some things (as they go through the process of unpacking) but really that only affects obsolete/custom items that can't be procured through the supplier.

Josh

LKSD
01-24-2011, 01:26 PM
I need new hatch pistons. Maybe I'll just call it in.

If you are still looking or need these, I can easily get them for you. Here if ya need me.. :) Jamie / Lakeside Restorations

Papu
05-24-2011, 12:18 PM
The link
http://www.donzidirect.com
is live now.
Not a lot of selection variety yet but this bodes well.

justleft
05-24-2011, 01:47 PM
I ordered decals and the quality is excellent.

Thanks, Josh !!!