PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 18, $9,995 (NOT MINE)

Just Say N20
09-09-2010, 01:28 PM
http://daytona.craigslist.org/boa/1942614128.html

WetJet
09-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Same boat listed below here.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62738

Dave

deanco
09-12-2010, 07:42 AM
why do you keep posting boats that aren't yours without permission of the owner? the picture on the left is NOT my boat - its misleading. my boat is already posted on the site.

handfulz28
09-12-2010, 11:09 AM
why do you keep posting boats that aren't yours without permission of the owner? the picture on the left is NOT my boat - its misleading. my boat is already posted on the site.

Why do have such a hard on for other people's posts? You've listed an 18 all over the place, you have contact info for California yet show a boat for sale in Florida. Some people appreciate others listing boats for sale from there area, that they wouldn't otherwise know about.

Perhaps you should just walk away.

vikes8411
09-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Ouch, guy gives you a free ad so to speak and you get all worked up. I personally appreciate him pulling the boats onto this site for us. Nice boat BTW.

Just Say N20
09-13-2010, 10:32 PM
why do you keep posting boats that aren't yours without permission of the owner?

This is a DONZI site. People come here who have an interest in DONZI boats. I enjoy looking at what is out there for sale, and many others have expressed the same.

When I find an interesting boat, or something that I think people would like to know about, I post it. This has the potential for increasing the awareness of the boat, and the potential for a sale. I can't imagine someone objecting to additional exposure for a boat they are trying to sell.

For thoroughness, I post a link to the ad, a screen shot of the description written in the ad, and a screen shot of any pictures. This way, if someone is interested in the boat in the future, and the link is no longer current, there is documentation about the boat, perhaps contact information if it was in the ad, and the asking price, along with pictures of the boat.

the picture on the left is NOT my boat - its misleading. my boat is already posted on the site.

The group of 4 pictures is a screen shot of the ad as it appeared on craigslist. If the picture in the lower left is not your boat, either craigslist posted an incorrect picture along with the ones you supplied, or you mistakenly included the picture when you placed the ad.

I have much better things to do with my time than to put forth the effort required to change one picture out of four, and substitute a different boat. Given my efforts towards accuracy, why would I intentionally do something that would tarnish both my effort, and my reputation?

And if the boat in the original ad picture on the lower left is not your boat, without the lines and lifejackets scattered about, it is a sister ship right down to the color, including the wiring hanging down below the large gauge on the left.

bradmo
09-13-2010, 10:43 PM
I think it's awesome that you post all these boats.. It saves me the pain in ass task of looking for the boats myself!! Keep it up!!

jameseaves
09-14-2010, 04:06 PM
I really appreciate you posting my boat, if anything your doing people a favor thanks and keep it up

jonzis donzi
09-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Ditto on the appreciation of posting other Donzis for sale. More power to you! I always like to see anything Donzi and the prices they are bringing in all areas. Keeps me on top of values and is just interesting if nothing else. Keep up the good work!

tmh
09-14-2010, 05:55 PM
I truly appreciate your efforts on posting boats for sale. Please keep it going and ignore the rude people.
T.M. Hayes

JeffH
09-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Keep 'em coming... Deanco hasn't been around long enough to know how this site operates!

Phil S
09-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Ditto on the appreciation of posting other Donzis for sale. More power to you! I always like to see anything Donzi and the prices they are bringing in all areas. Keeps me on top of values and is just interesting if nothing else. Keep up the good work!

+1

I would venture to say that 99.99999999 percent of the viewers here very much appreciate your efforts to post these ads. You do a great job at it and your efforts are very much appreciated. :yes:

With kind regards,
Phil S

Just Say N20
09-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks to everyone for the kind words of support.

I work on the assumption that most of the people who frequent this site are "DONZI nuts" like me, and are interested in pretty much anything DONZI, including knowing what is out there for sale.

I have no intention of stopping the posting, as it seems to be an appreciated public service of sorts.

hop up
09-16-2010, 07:59 AM
I have been looking for a boat and by posting ads on here doesn't help finding one. In fact I feel or know it hurts the seller, were I haven't look at one boat on here or sent a buddy to look at one for me.
This is a DONZI site. People come here who have an interest in DONZI boats. I enjoy looking at what is out there for sale, and many others have expressed the same.

When I find an interesting boat, or something that I think people would like to know about, I post it. This has the potential for increasing the awareness of the boat, and the potential for a sale. I can't imagine someone objecting to additional exposure for a boat they are trying to sell.

For thoroughness, I post a link to the ad, a screen shot of the description written in the ad, and a screen shot of any pictures. This way, if someone is interested in the boat in the future, and the link is no longer current, there is documentation about the boat, perhaps contact information if it was in the ad, and the asking price, along with pictures of the boat.

The group of 4 pictures is a screen shot of the ad as it appeared on craigslist. If the picture in the lower left is not your boat, either craigslist posted an incorrect picture along with the ones you supplied, or you mistakenly included the picture when you placed the ad.

I have much better things to do with my time than to put forth the effort required to change one picture out of four, and substitute a different boat. Given my efforts towards accuracy, why would I intentionally do something that would tarnish both my effort, and my reputation?

And if the boat in the original ad picture on the lower left is not your boat, without the lines and lifejackets scattered about, it is a sister ship right down to the color, including the wiring hanging down below the large gauge on the left.

Phil S
09-16-2010, 08:52 AM
"In fact I feel or know it hurts the seller, were I haven't look at one boat on here or sent a buddy to look at one for me."

?????

This sentence makes no sense at all to me. Perhaps using a less fragmented, run-on form of a sentence will result in getting your point across. :bonk:

Phil S.

Just Say N20
09-16-2010, 09:28 AM
I have been looking for a boat and by posting ads on here doesn't help finding one. In fact I feel or know it hurts the seller, were I haven't look at one boat on here or sent a buddy to look at one for me.

If you feel this way, I'm curious as to why you are even in the Donzis for Sale section. There is apparently nothing here for you.

I also don't understand how posting ads all in one location, in a Forum labeled Donzis for Sale, on a Donzi website, doesn't help "finding one."

cutwater
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM

What the crap does this even mean?? I read this sentence 5 times and I'm still at a loss...

Keep up the good work N20!!

mrfixxall
09-16-2010, 10:51 AM
+15 Keep up the good work N2O :yes:

Donziweasel
09-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Hop Up, calm down. There are not alot of 18's on the market right now. I am shopping for one myself. This is not the end all be all of Donzi sales either. Bill finds a few here and there and posts them. If you can't find what you are looking for here, look elsewhere. There is no reason to take your frustrations out on this board because you can't immediatly find what you are looking for.

It can take months to find "your" boat. Donzi did not mass produce Classics like Bayliners. As the purchaser of two Donzi's in the last 4 years, neither were easy or quick to find. My patience was rewarded because I was very happy with both in the end. The reason no one has replied to your posts is more than likely because no one has information on what you are looking for.

Finally, if you want to have board members look at Donzi's for you, I would suggest being nice and not bashing this board to start with. I have had members readily agree to look at a few for me. A big thank you and a little humility can go a long way in getting someone you do not know to look at a Donzi for you.

Here endeth the lesson.

BUIZILLA
09-16-2010, 11:53 AM
hop up....

until we all know you here..

you might want to, actualy you SHOULD, sign your posts with your name and location..

you could be in Singapore, for all we know..

Fluffy Foo-Foo
09-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Not trying to stir the pot, but it was asked on the original for sale post.
Where is this boat so someone can look at it?
Thanks
Steve
Town of Gaithersburg
County of Montgomery
State of Maryland

RedDog
09-17-2010, 08:05 AM
N2O - when Deanco said boat on the left is not his, I think he was referring to your avatar - savvy huh?

Phil S
09-17-2010, 11:15 AM
"N2O - when Deanco said boat on the left is not his, I think he was referring to your avatar - savvy huh?"

LOL !

Now I've never been accused of being the brightest bulb in the chandelier, and certainly not savvy, but heck, even I knew the one on the left wasn't the one for sale !! :)

gcarter
09-17-2010, 01:04 PM
There might be a reason he doesn't want the ad published.......

He might be under orders to list it for sale, but doesn't actually want to sell it.

THEDONZ33
09-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Lets not all forget that when adds are posted from elsewhere we can help expose the frauds and scammers out there, Thats a public service to ALL Donzi buffs regardless of why you are here.
That fact has been proven a few times here....... sorry to say that fraud goes on but at least we have a mechanism to help prevent some one from getting burned on a Donzi
Keep the adds coming... I do belive its a service to all of us in some way

mtedder
09-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I love all the work he does posting in this forum. Thanks!

Matt Tedder

FFR428
09-24-2010, 07:47 AM
N02 thanks for your efforts. I've been looking on and off the last few years and this is the first place I look. As a Donzi newb I appreciate the CL, EB and forum member ads that are posted and discussed here. Valueable info and feedback of what's been fixed, replaced and even people who know/seen the boats before. To someone like myself who hasn't been around the Donzi crowd much it's very helpful.

deanco
11-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Thanks to all you posters, most of whom seem more rabid about Donzi's than anything else, including your excellent writing skills and commentaries - The National Enquirer, Girlymag.com, and Tempestuous Lil Twat news all must be proud of you all. Having homes in CA and FL made no difference, this site has statistically been the worst for selling a Donzi - a lot of hot air, one actual looker. So thanks for your elitist contempt, enthusiasms, and meaningless faux protocols towards my son Dean. He's just a kid but most of you are adults, so what's your excuse? The boat was sold for thirteen five on Craigslist. And since the Registry doesn't indicate "sold" status on ANY boats listed, good luck to all of you chasing ghosts (like the seven we chased before we got lucky on the day it was posted and bought this one in NY). Anything that is not yours is not yours to sell, regardless of (uninformed) intentions. Finally, the addage that the second best day of owning a boat is the day you sell it, is true. Happy sailing to all you subDonzimarine commanders, be careful not to torpedo yourselves. Bon voyage.

JeffH
11-02-2010, 01:13 PM
whatever dude:nilly:

Just Say N20
11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks to all you posters, most of whom seem more rabid about Donzi's than anything else, including your excellent writing skills and commentaries - The National Enquirer, Girlymag.com, and Tempestuous Lil Twat news all must be proud of you all. Having homes in CA and FL made no difference, this site has statistically been the worst for selling a Donzi - a lot of hot air, one actual looker. So thanks for your elitist contempt, enthusiasms, and meaningless faux protocols towards my son Dean. He's just a kid but most of you are adults, so what's your excuse? The boat was sold for thirteen five on Craigslist. And since the Registry doesn't indicate "sold" status on ANY boats listed, good luck to all of you chasing ghosts (like the seven we chased before we got lucky on the day it was posted and bought this one in NY). Anything that is not yours is not yours to sell, regardless of (uninformed) intentions. Finally, the addage that the second best day of owning a boat is the day you sell it, is true. Happy sailing to all you subDonzimarine commanders, be careful not to torpedo yourselves. Bon voyage.

A classy individual who will be missed.

:lol9:

Eplebnista
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
I certainly feel humbled and ashamed.:bonk:

mike o
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Dont forget to say "SOLD" in your ad here on the site.....:angel:...:kingme:. Thx's

mrfixxall
11-02-2010, 04:51 PM

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey one more last word from me!! Bon voyage and go phuck yourself:kingme:

fogducker III
11-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey one more last word from me!! Bon voyage and go phuck yourself:kingme:

You beat me to it again..............:wink:

86fxst
11-02-2010, 05:36 PM
Are you upset with us?:frown:

Rumblefish
11-02-2010, 05:48 PM
AHHHH if deanco only had spell check..help him dad

maddad
11-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Maybe he was just uptight cause no one had his favorite shades?
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?p=572742#post572742

Eplebnista
11-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Does this mean that "Tempestuous Lil Twat news" isn't out of print? I knew that guy at the 7-11 was lying to me!

Phil S
11-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Does this mean that "Tempestuous Lil Twat news" isn't out of print? I knew that guy at the 7-11 was lying to me!

LOL....:wink: