PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit cover for a 97 22ZX?

Top-Gun
09-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Hello,

I'm in need of a replacement cockpit cover for our 97 22ZX. I did a search on here and found lots of sources for full covers, but didn't see much in the way of cockpit covers. Just wondering if anyone makes these or if a custom job is required?

Thanks.

The Hedgehog
09-02-2010, 05:43 AM
Hello,

I'm in need of a replacement cockpit cover for our 97 22ZX. I did a search on here and found lots of sources for full covers, but didn't see much in the way of cockpit covers. Just wondering if anyone makes these or if a custom job is required?

Thanks.
Unless someone has one around, the custom jobs are not too bad. $500-$700

Last Tango
09-02-2010, 04:16 PM
I think you may need to go custom. There are several configurations of windshields, fairings, and fairings with windshields, for the 22ZX over its life, making it pretty hard to just have one lying around a boat shop that will work for your specific boat.
But you never know.

Add a picture on your post of your windshield and fairing on your boat. Someone just might see it and give a big A-Ha!

Top-Gun
09-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks, I'll try and get a pic up. Mine has no windshield, just the fiberglass fairing.

Dr. David Fleming
09-05-2010, 04:01 PM
If you are in the Michigan Area you might try Davie's Custom Boat covers in Mt. Clemens - he is the factory supplier for Sunsation Power Boats in Algonac, MI - just did a factory copy from pics for me as the original 22ZX cover which blew off my boat - before I could go and get it some bottom feeder picked it up and took off with it - did an nice canvas copy of the original using a couple of internet photos - call Bill - 586-469-7062