PDA

View Full Version : How I spent my summer vacation.....

Phil S
08-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Mostly playing "boat-driver" hauling little one's on tubes, kneeboards, etc....top speed...a whopping 15-16 mph ! :wink:

My son Michael "holding" the sun at Lake Keowee, SC....

Worked in a very mild rafting trip near Cherokee NC....

My raggedy ol' Ragazza seems to be a tough old broad though. She never skipped a beat on me this summer which, for me, is a rare thing ! :bonk:

Post up some pics of your summer fun !

With kind regards,
Phil S.

Rob M
08-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Post up some pics of your summer fun !

Zen Donzi.

maddad
08-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Me and maddy with some wind in our hair.

HOWARD O
08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
We didn't go anywhere this summer! Spent some good Donzi time, my brother paid us a visit all the way from California........had a great 4th of July with a grand pig pickin' and watching fireworks from our boats with friends.

jl1962
08-29-2010, 06:32 PM
July at home in CT.
August on Lake George.

Phil S
08-29-2010, 10:13 PM
That pig-pickin' made me hungry !! And what a great smile Maddy !! Looks like you were having a blast !! :yes:

Awesome Donzi pics !! :cool: Keep 'em coming !

Phil

HOWARD O
08-29-2010, 10:22 PM
That pig-pickin' made me hungry !! And what a great smile Maddy !! Looks like you were having a blast !! :yes:
Awesome Donzi pics !! :cool: Keep 'em coming !
Phil

Here, I saved you enough for a few sandwiches! :hyper:

Phil S
08-29-2010, 10:27 PM
....pass me some barbecue sauce and I'm good !! :)

Just Say N20
08-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Jay, that looks awesome. Looks identical to my parent's place on 7th Lake, just north of Inlet. You live, where I vacation. Wow.

CHACHI
08-30-2010, 06:02 AM
.......a little fishing in front of my camp with "Rodeo";.

Ken

jl1962
08-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Jay, that looks awesome. Looks identical to my parent's place on 7th Lake, just north of Inlet. You live, where I vacation. Wow.

Bill - those three are all Lake George where I am a mere renter. Now Kirby actually does live where we all vacation!

mike o
08-30-2010, 02:11 PM
.......a little fishing in front of my camp with "Rodeo";.

KenEmmm, what a nice calm day it is :D .

GBond
08-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Hi Phil, Seen a Donzi just like your posted pic, on Hartwell this summer during the annual poker run?

Phil S
08-30-2010, 08:20 PM
I think we went to Lake Hartwell two times this year.....but it wasn't for a poker run. I guess it could have been coincidence. We put in at the Denver Access ramp once, rode around a while and stopped by party island to let our dog swim / run.

On that trip, I did come across a Donzi Crossbow I hadn't seen there before. We talked to him a bit and he had just acquired it as a bank repo. He said he paid $5k for it ! :nilly::bonk: Twin 454's I think he said, but one wasn't running. I think he was from the Georgia side of the lake.

I've seen several Donzi's on Hartwell though. Mostly ZX's it seems. I did meet some very nice folks with a Z-33 at Charlie T's restaurant last summer though. There is some big hardware on that lake ! :yes:

I'm pretty easy to recognize on the lake....I'm usually the one paddling back to dock !! :boggled: :bonk:

Phil

CHACHI
08-31-2010, 06:03 AM
Emmm, what a nice calm day it is :D .

Mike, you mean you have never seen the St.Lawrence flat? :wink:

It is always like this.

Ken