PDA

View Full Version : Where to go Captiva Island by boat

epatti1062
08-10-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi I'm going to Captiva Island next weekend and taking the Minx. I'm looking for a restaurant with boat access. Please let me know the area.
Thanks Tim

hdsadey
08-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Dont know about Captiva but North Captive has a nice restaurant up on the north end in a lagoon on the backside of the pass called Barnacle Phil's. And if your that far north you might wanna hit Cabbage Key, its on the backside of Cayo Costa. Google it!

glenncal1
08-11-2010, 09:11 AM
The 'Tween Waters hotel has a a nice marina and good restatraunt. They also have entertainment some nights, give them a call. The rooms there are nice as well. Definitely take the run up to Cabbage key, you have to leave your dollar on the wall. :party:

fegettes
08-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Dont know about Captiva but North Captive has a nice restaurant up on the north end in a lagoon on the backside of the pass called Barnacle Phil's. And if your that far north you might wanna hit Cabbage Key, its on the backside of Cayo Costa. Google it!

Ah, yes, Barnacle Phil's, what a neat little place to grab a bite to eat, and drinks. ....I miss the Lee Island coast.

Steve

Budmann
08-11-2010, 03:15 PM
South Seas Plantation trolly ride up to "BUBBLE ROOM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!:):)

theboatfixer
08-11-2010, 08:59 PM
you can go to Barnacle Phils on Upper Captiva, 10 minutes from Captiva. Access from Pine Island Sound. It is on the North end of Upper Cap easy access, good place for lunch , great black beans and rice, conch fritters and cold beer. Also Cabage Key. Only access by by water. North of Captiva about 15 minutes up ICW on the left.

epatti1062
08-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi I'm going to Captiva Island next weekend and taking the Minx. I'm looking for a restaurant with boat access. Please let me know the area.
Thanks Tim

Thanks for the info Tim