PDA

View Full Version : Hardin Marine gauges...??

fogducker III
08-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Anybody know anything about these? Real life knowledge? Good, bad, indiffrent?

http://www.cpperformance.com/p-230-white-five-gauge-combo-set.aspx

The Hedgehog
08-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Anybody know anything about these? Real life knowledge? Good, bad, indiffrent?

http://www.cpperformance.com/p-230-white-five-gauge-combo-set.aspx

Put them in my last cruiser. Smokin deal. They are better than the Gaffrigs I have in my other boats. I would buy them again any day.

fogducker III
08-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Put them in my last cruiser. Smokin deal. They are better than the Gaffrigs I have in my other boats. I would buy them again any day.

Thank you sir, that was all I needed, you are right, they are a screaming deal, now ordered and on the way, decided on the white with polished bezels...which are included in the price BTW........:cool:

yeller
08-08-2010, 02:39 AM
...and I have a spare boost gauge to match that style........you know........just in case some of your extra money falls out your arse.

Repeat after me: Must have whipple. No whipple, boat slow. Must have whipple. :pimp:

fogducker III
08-08-2010, 10:09 AM
...and I have a spare boost gauge to match that style........you know........just in case some of your extra money falls out your arse.

Repeat after me: Must have whipple. No whipple, boat slow. Must have whipple. :pimp:

ya never know...........:wink::crossfing:

PS. I will follow up with CP on Monday....

Eugene Nahemow
08-09-2010, 02:51 PM
ya never know...........:wink::crossfing:

PS. I will follow up with CP on Monday....

Any performance questions ask for Rick.
He has rigged my boats and is a great guy.
CP has always treated me well.

The Hedgehog
08-09-2010, 03:17 PM
My engine builder (Eddie Young) does a bunch of business with them. He speaks highly of them as well.

fogducker III
08-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Any performance questions ask for Rick.
He has rigged my boats and is a great guy.
CP has always treated me well.

Thanks for that.....I have always had good luck with CP......plus they ship USPS....:yes:

Ghost
08-09-2010, 05:39 PM
It may not matter at all, but for me, I noticed one thing I don't like in the description. Incandescent. I assume that means that unlike some others who have gone to LED illumination, these use bulbs. Not a huge deal, I was just trying to see if there was any incentive to go with a spendier make, and that's all that jumped out at me. I imagine they will ALL be LEDs eventually.

Barry Eller
09-13-2010, 09:24 AM
I replaced my VDO gauges with Hardin Marine units. Black Face & yellow bezels. I like them. I too have spent many dollars with CPPerformance! I need to realign the tach...its a little crooked...:)