PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is interested .............

mattyboy
07-24-2010, 08:33 AM
in following along. My lake has established a commission which is trying emulate what exists in lake george. Lake george is really a horse of a different color as the lake and the surrounding communities are in a state park. My lake is public land that borders 2 states and has 3 local communities the village of greenwood lake NY, the town of warwick NY and the township of west milford NJ.

the commission is trying to force lake fees dock fees marina fees I have established the boaters alliance to help stop this.

if you like stop by and see what's going on
we just started so things are just getting going

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=249&uid=137164836315972#!/group.php?gid=137164836315972

CHACHI
07-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Matty, I wish you the best of luck.

Ken

HOWARD O
07-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Yep, good luck. More taxes, more regulation. Seems this stuff is really taking off in all facets of recreation. Thankfully, I boat near the ICW and there seems to be less of a chance of this stuff going on but I know it's going to come sooner or later to me as well. At least in some form.

Good luck! Maybe those of you that live on lakes that haven't formed a "commission" yet, be proactive and start your own FIRST! :yes:

penbroke
07-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Good luck to ya Matty. I'm afraid you're gonna need it...

Frank