PDA

View Full Version : Tank-corrected Fuel Sender for Classics

Pages : [1] 2

Tidbart
07-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Electronic Programmed Fuel Sending Unit

As some of you know, I have been working on the programming for an electronic sending unit. The intent of the project has been to come up with one design that can be utilized in several different tank styles that have been used in certain Donzis throughout the years. In other words, these will correct for the odd-shape of the Classic’s tanks. You will get a more accurate reading throughout the range of your fuel gauge.
Well, I have just finished working with the manufacturer on the programming aspects and am in the process of placing and order. Some pertinent info on the sender is listed below.

Information and Highlights

Continuous readout
No field trimming
No moving parts
2 Terminal, no battery lead needed to the sender
12 volt
Compatible with most 240E/33F ohm gauges See below for list
5 hole SAE pattern
Gasoline only
Water Indication, meter will peg to above full when water hits the probe
Rugged and Reliable
2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty

Compatible gauge manufacturers
Datcon, Livorsi, Gaffrig (newer than 1996), OMC, Stewart Warner, Teleflex, US Gauge, Autometer (3316/3516)

VDOs are questionable. I will have to check with manufacturer. Some of VDO gauges are wired backwards from standard meters. I checked with manu last night and the 1996, 1997 VDOs should be compatible. Don't know what other years they were used. Check with me in advance and we can perform a compatibility check to verify compliance.

Incompatible manufacturers
Westach, Gaffrig (pre-1996), Tempo, some VDOs, Rochester, Wema, Yamaha

Compatibility check
Remove the leads from the back of your existing gauge. Ignore the wiring for the light.
Take an ohm reading from S to the Gnd terminal. Should be 300-500 ohms.
Take a second reading from S to + terminal. Maybe in the 50-200 ohm range.
Get me those readings and we can check the compatibility of your gauge.

Most-Compatible Tanks
These are not all, but the best of the tanks I have check so far. I will check any other tank if you have the dimensions or drawings. These are mostly a classic style tank with tapered sides and a varying bottom width and 9.5-11 inch depth.

Older 22, 88-93, Alum, 55g, Accuracy > 99%
Newer 22, 93-98, Alum, 55g, Accuracy > 99%
Newest 22, 99-??, Plastic, 52 g, Accuracy > 99%
18C and 20C, Years??, Alum, 41g, Accuracy > 99%
Hornet, Alum, 60g, Accuracy > 96%

Accuracy is in relation to the design curve.

Incompatible tanks
16 and 18, 25 gallon tanks from the 70’s.

Like I said, get me some boat information, a drawing, or dimensions, and I will check to see if you tank will work. I have a limited amount of information on all the tanks throughout the years.

Comparison curves for your tank will be supplied upon request, if I have it.

Pricing
I got the price down as best that I could with the amount that I ordered. These came in at $75.00 each, and shipping. My guess is that shipping will be about $10 for the lower 48. So, let’s call it $85.00 shipped, and be done with it. I am not in this to make money so, if this goes well, I will try to get a lower price on future orders, no promises. \

Options
I now have some options for your convenience.
(5) #10-32 x 1.25" Machine screws and washers for $2.00 None are included with the sender.

Shipping
This original will be available in 2-3 weeks from now. Not sure of the date yet.
I will ship as soon as they become available to me.

Payment
I will take a check or money order.
Mail to:
Robert Wilson
1203 Pinar Dr.
Orlando, FL 32825

Or Paypal. If doing Paypal, use the Personal/Other tab to send a payment to tidbitnh@yahoo.com. Funds from bank account or Paypal balance only. No credit cards, I am not paying the fees.

Any questions, call me at 407-757-7636 or email on the link under my name.

Thanks, Bob (Tidbart)

Planetwarmer
07-22-2010, 01:49 PM
I wonder if the 87' 22C tanks are the same as the 88' tanks.??.

Tidbart
07-22-2010, 02:26 PM

I have been trying to verify this for the last few weeks. Farmer TX said that his 86 22C has the same tank as an 84 Critter. My guess is that you have the same tank, should be by Florida Marine Tank, FMT-DZ-54. Nobody has had a chance to read their tank tag or send me a drawing or dimensions, yet.
Any chance you could get a look at your tag?

Bob

Tidbart
07-22-2010, 02:35 PM

Duh, I just emailed FMT and asked for the drawing. We will see what happens. Meanwhile get some info on your tank tag and gauge if you are interested.

Bob

CaribouLou
07-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Assuming it'll work on my '90 22c, I'll take one.

Tidbart
07-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Assuming it'll work on my '90 22c, I'll take one.

C-Lou
I included that tank in the study. It should be the "Old 22 Tank", AFP (now RDS), 55g, and it is compatible. I will need to know what gauge you are using, and if you get a couple minutes, pull the inspection plate and check the tank tag for size and manufacturer.
Then we can go from there.

Bob

CaribouLou
07-22-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm using a livorsi fuel gauge, and i'll check the inspection cover for numbers and such tomorrow.

Tidbart
07-22-2010, 07:58 PM
I'm using a livorsi fuel gauge, and i'll check the inspection cover for numbers and such tomorrow.

Fantastic.

Tidbart
07-27-2010, 12:09 PM
Mid 90s Classics and I am sure others, used a black faced VDO gauge. So far, I know they were in '95-'97s.

To check the gauge for compatibility, you will need an ohmmeter. Remove the wires from the 3 terminals in the back of the meter, ignore the light wiring. Put the meter across the the + or I terminal and the S terminal and take a reading. Then take a reading from the Gnd to the S terminal.
Email or call me with those two readings and I will do a check on the gauge.

My VDO gave me, 145 ohms I-S, and 370 ohms from Gnd to S. My gauge is compatible, per the factory, although I am changing it out to Gaffrig IIs as I already have them.

Bob

CaribouLou
07-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Can't find anything about my tank

Tidbart
07-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Can't find anything about my tank

CL,

I am sure you have to have the AEP (now RDS) 55g tank from the 10/24/88 drawing that I have. I believe they used these tanks until late in '93 when RDS came out with a new drawing. The modifications from one to the other are minor. Really, all they did was slightly change the pitch of the sides.
I did notice, the newer calls for an ID label and the older (yours) doesn't. Maybe they didn't see a need back then for the label, who knows.

Regardless, either tank works perfectly with the sender.

Bob

sweet 16 1966
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Bob,
Let me know about the units. OEM fuel gauge is useless as you know reads full until the tank is empty. I keep a full tank out of fear. I am in Orlando now for an audit and returning home Thursday. Wish I had time to drop by. Mine is an 88- made in 87 so ?? BTW, The Nissan sending unit was replaced by me sometime ago so
fear me not in the event we travel in the same direction one day ! (since been a Nissan recall) I have never forgotten your much needed assistance that day with fuel nor your boat battery extraction for the upside down jump off. Most won't understand so don't ask. Some things are best forgotten but this thread gave me a flashback. I owe you so count me in if the fit is there.

Tidbart
07-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Russ,

Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Next time you are town......

I need to get your gauge data to check compatibility. Make, model........we may need other data depending on the make.

Bob

Tidbart
07-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Just added to the top post:
Payment info and options for hardware and gaskets.

B

Tidbart
07-30-2010, 06:43 AM
All who want one, will get one, I have no limit as to how many of these I can have made.

Notes: See PAYMENT info here: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=62690

Also, I added an options for hardware and neoprene gaskets. Sender comes with a cork gasket and no screw/washers. Price is $2 for hardware and $3 for the gasket. No additional shipping for these.

Please let me know: Year and type of boat and the type of gauge. Hardware, gasket, yes or no.

Order example: Sender $75, Hardware $2, gasket $3, shipping $10, Total $90. Check or paypal per other post.

I am picking up the first order today and making a second order, so send along a payment and will get these to you promptly.

Oh, and thanks to everyone for your interest and support in this endeavor.:yes:

Bob

CaribouLou
07-30-2010, 11:52 AM
85$ sent.

Tidbart
07-30-2010, 12:12 PM
85$ sent.

Kelly, can you email me your address. tidbitnh@yahoo.com. I probably asked to do something incorrectly in Paypal. Don't use it that often.

Just picked up the senders. Will ship in a couple of days.

Bob

yeller
07-30-2010, 03:27 PM
04 22'. Livorsi/Gaffrig gauge

Need sender with gasket.

Shipping will probably be more for me. It will need to go to Victoria, BC, Canada V8S 1J6.

Let me know what the extra shipping costs will be and I'll send you a money order.

Glen

Tidbart
08-01-2010, 08:07 AM
04 22'. Livorsi/Gaffrig gauge

Need sender with gasket.

Shipping will probably be more for me. It will need to go to Victoria, BC, Canada V8S 1J6.

Let me know what the extra shipping costs will be and I'll send you a money order.

Glen

Glen,

$15US should be more than enough for the shipping.

$70 sender
$2 opt ss screws and washers, does not come with any
$3 opt neoprene gasket, comes with a cork gasket

Obviously I need your full name and address. Is there a particular value to assign the package?:wink::wink: Don't know how the duties work there. Let me know. You can email me all the info.

Bob

CaribouLou
08-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Ever get my email?

Tidbart
08-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Ever get my email?

Kelly,

Yes, I got it. Should ship tomorrow if all goes well. :crossfing:

Sorry, didn't reply. Been busy getting shipping supplies and putting the new sender and gauges in the boat.

Bob

Tidbart
08-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Ever get my email?

Shipped today. :nilly:

Yours and Tony's. Woohoo, first two!:biggrin:

sweet 16 1966
08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Bob,

Its an 88. Made in Nov of 87. Thats all I know. Advise if I NEED TO LOOK AT THE TANK.

sweet 16 1966
08-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Bob,

Its an 88. Made in Nov of 87. Thats all I know. Advise if I NEED TO LOOK AT THE TANK. Next time I would like to see the finished garage.

Tidbart
08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Bob,

Its an 88. Made in Nov of 87. Thats all I know. Advise if I NEED TO LOOK AT THE TANK. Next time I would like to see the finished garage.

Russ, from what I am seeing, all the 22s from the Critter through today have the same shape tanks. My guess is that you have the ALF(now RDS) 55g tank. Tank really should not be an issue.
Just tell me what gauge you have and we will go from there. The gauge has to match up with the sender. Find the make and we will see if it is compatible or not. We might need to get some readings with an ohmmeter from the back of the gauge.

Here is the procedure so you have it.....To check the gauge for compatibility, you will need an ohmmeter. Remove the wires from the 3 terminals in the back of the meter, ignore the light wiring. Put the meter across the the + or I terminal and the S terminal and take a reading. Then take a reading from the Gnd to the S terminal. Readings should be in 100-400 ohm range, roughly. Email or call me with those two readings and I will do a check on the gauge.

Getting gauge info can be a pita, but I don't want to send you and sender and not have it work.

Bob

BTW, the garage looks great. You are welcome anytime.

Tidbart
08-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Here is another graph showing the a comparison to a float sender. The float is very linear. I put a line in to show that the float will give you 50% reading on your gauge at 4.75" of tank (9.5"tank). When, in reality, you only have less 38% of fuel left. That difference is what this sender corrects. Hard to see, but the correction line is near the yellow.

Tidbart
08-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Going to pick up the second order of senders today.
Have plenty in stock. For those who made a request I have them. Come and get em!.

Bob

Tidbart
08-08-2010, 10:48 AM
Well, finally got everything together and took the 22 to the gas station. When I put in the sender I could see there wasn't much gas in the tank, as I had suspected from the last trip. This is good to know when checking the sender.
I went to the gas station and put 25 gallons in the 55g tank. Of course, then it started to pour down rain. Got it home and back in the garage, turned on the ignition and the gauge ran up just under a half. :yes:
So far, so good. I'll have to get it wet and see how the reading go.

Bob

Tony
08-09-2010, 08:05 PM
I returned home and found my sender waiting for me. Looks great, but I am unfortunately away from my boat for another week. I'll post again when I get it installed...

Many thanks to Bob, who tackled this issue with vigor and thoroughness. The amount of time spent, the complex interpretation of the various tank shapes, the communication with the manufacturer...all accomplished in a timely fashion and for reasonable money.

Another example of what donzi.net is all about...

:yes:

Tidbart
08-17-2010, 07:32 AM
I returned home and found my sender waiting for me. Looks great, but I am unfortunately away from my boat for another week. I'll post again when I get it installed...

Many thanks to Bob, who tackled this issue with vigor and thoroughness. The amount of time spent, the complex interpretation of the various tank shapes, the communication with the manufacturer...all accomplished in a timely fashion and for reasonable money.

Another example of what donzi.net is all about...

Thanks for the king words Tony. Let me know how things work out.

Bob

CHACHI
08-19-2010, 06:24 AM
Bob, check going out today.

Thanks,

Ken

RedDog
08-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Bob - I am ready to send funds but haven't checked my gauge. Do you think I really need to bother? 1998 22 with plastic tank and gauges from the the factory. Don't know what they are but have a black face and have "Donzi" at the lower edge.

Tidbart
08-19-2010, 07:59 AM
Bob - I am ready to send funds but haven't checked my gauge. Do you think I really need to bother? 1998 22 with plastic tank and gauges from the the factory. Don't know what they are but have a black face and have "Donzi" at the lower edge.

From what I have seen, there hasn't been an analog gauge that hasn't worked. I would be willing to bet that there will be no problems. If there are, we will make it work or I will take it back.

Bob

RedDog
08-19-2010, 08:02 AM
From what I have seen, there hasn't been an analog gauge that hasn't worked. I would be willing to bet that there will be no problems. If there are, we will make it work or I will take it back.

Bob

Great! Funds on the way via PayPal

Tidbart
08-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Great! Funds on the way via PayPal

Tim,

Sender was shipped out this morning. Let me know how things go.

Thanks, Bob

Tidbart
08-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Guys,

I have 4 left from this current order. I would really like to move these soon.

Due to the fact that I am still in the red, I am going to have to raise the price of the sender by $5, to $75 for future orders. I was hoping to be able to lower the prices sometime but that thought was based on some volume. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I didn't do this to make money but I didn't do it to lose any either.:boggled:

Also, if anyone had contacted me before and I sent you out to check you gauge and whatnot, I will honor the original price. I realize everyone is not on their boat daily and getting some info is not easy sometime.

This has been a learning experience for me and I have gathered quite a bit of info on tanks and gauges. Pretty cool experience if you ask me. If you have some questions about your boat or gauge, drop me a line and I will be glad to help you out as best that I can.

Oh yeah, some of my neoprene gaskets have been back-ordered and I will have them in a couple weeks.

Thanks, Bob

Tidbart
08-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Bob, check going out today.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken,
Shipped this morning. Should be there in a couple of days.

Bob

CHACHI
08-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks Bob.

Ken

Tony
08-25-2010, 09:35 PM
I finally got around to installing my new "Tidbart Sender".
It was a breeze, especially with the detailed instruction page.

As mentioned in the directions, be careful to align the gasket to the sender and the sender to the tank before applying the Permatex, since the five holes are not symmetrical.

I'm looking forward to burning some gas and watching the gauge accurately inform me of my fuel status!

RedDog
08-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Installed my Tidbart Sender this morning. Installation was tough for me - the sender was not fully under the access hole and 3 screws were shielded. I had to use an off-set screw driver in a tight space. If this is the case for others, I would recommend using hex head or allen head screws. I tried to find some at Lowes and Home Depot but had no luck getting the right size.

Prior to installation, the gauge read about 3/4s. After installing the Tidbart Special, it read 1/2. Hope when I run it next, the needle goes down rather than up :bonk:

Tidbart
08-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Prior to installation, the gauge read about 3/4s. After installing the Tidbart Special, it read 1/2. Hope when I run it next, the needle goes down rather than up :bonk:

This is good. Right off the bat it shows the inaccuracy of the float sender.:)

I am going to run my boat tomorrow and will get a good look how the gauge reacts.

Bob

CHACHI
08-28-2010, 06:52 PM
RD, I pick up button head allens and regular allens AND some phillips head screws yesterday as I am not looking forward to the install.

Couldn't get hex heads.

Like you, my sender is forward of the deck plate by 3-4 inches.

I may have to cut the hole a bit and run a larger deck plate.

Next week end will tell.

Ken

RedDog
08-28-2010, 09:22 PM
RD, I pick up button head allens and regular allens AND some phillips head screws yesterday as I am not looking forward to the install.
Couldn't get hex heads.
Like you, my sender is forward of the deck plate by 3-4 inches.
I may have to cut the hole a bit and run a larger deck plate.
Nex t week end will tell.
Ken
You could always just pull the deck off

Tom Smith
09-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Has anyone with the older boats used one of your sending units succesfully. My sight gauge throught the floor is always suspect to me. Would love to have a gauge on the dash that "really" works. Tom

gcarter
09-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Has anyone with the older boats used one of your sending units succesfully. My sight gauge throught the floor is always suspect to me. Would love to have a gauge on the dash that "really" works. Tom
Tom, it depends which tank you have. Take a look at page one and the incompatible tanks.

CHACHI
09-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Bob, sender installed today, went easier than I thought, but still took more time than necessary due to the foward location of the sending unit.

Tank read "full" with stock sender, after the install, the needle cycled to full then came to rest at a bit over half.

Couldn't try the gauge out as the wind has been blowing all day and there are 5-6 footers in the river. Hopefully some time this week.

Thanks for a quality part.

Ken

Tom Smith
09-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I must have missed that incompatible part in my excitement. Mine is a 1967 18' with a 25 gallon tank. Bummer.

JeffH
09-07-2010, 08:03 AM
He guys,

I hit a VERY large wave this weekend and my guage is not working any more. I was very wishy washy... moving back and forth before the big hit.

Do y'all think my guage is broken? or the sending unit.

1997 c18 with original guages.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tidbart
09-07-2010, 08:58 AM
My first guess is that the sender has gone south. You can pull it out and test it with an ohmmeter.

Bob

JeffH
09-07-2010, 09:08 AM
I am a little more than mechanically challanged!

Is the sender where the fill hose connects to the tank?

Is this something that is easily done... it sure is cramped under there!

Tidbart
09-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Ignition off. Remove the seats. Open the cooler in the cockpit floor. There should be a round removable plate under there, toward the bow end of the cooler. Under the plate is the aft end of the fuel tank and the sender unit. It will have two or three wires attached to it and is secured with 5 screws. Pink?, black, and green. Black and green may be together.

If you are not mechanically inclined, it wouldn't hurt to have someone around who is, to give you a hand.

Removal is easy. Clean the area around the sender, so no dirt or debris will fall in the tank. Disconnect the wires, remembering how and where they were attached. Move them out of the way. Carefully, remove the five screws and washers and set them aside. Don't drop them around the tank, you won't find them if you do.:bonk: Gently lift the sender or pry it loose from the tank. There is a gasket between the sender and the tank. Remove the gasket along with sender. You may have to turn the sender to remove it from the tank as it has an arm and float on the end of it. Once removed, cover the hole with clean rag.

In order to test it, you will need and ohmmeter or a multimeter on the ohm setting. Put one lead on one terminal and the other lead on the other terminal (or on the cover plate), and take a reading. With the float hanging all the way down, you should read around 240 ohms. Now move the arm all the way upward, watching the meter as you move it. The meter readings should steadily change and go to about 33 ohms when the arm is all the way up. FYI, it should read about 135 ohms at about 1/2 way.

If the readings are way off, or have dead spots, replace the sender.

Bob

Tidbart
09-07-2010, 10:38 AM
JeffH,

Before removing the sender from the tank, check all wiring at the tank and the gauge. If that looks ok, remove the positive sender lead from the sender, the one on the center post. Turn on the ignition, don't start the engine. Temporarily, touch the lead to the the gas tank or to the other black or green wire. Watch the gas gauge while you are doing this. The gauge should peg full when you do this and then return to empty when you remove the lead. Just touch the wires together, don't leave them there for long, not good for the gauge to keep it pegged.

This is a quick test of the gauge. If it seems to be moving as expected, shut off the ignition and proceed with sender removal.

Post your findings.

Bob

JeffH
09-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Great... thanks!

We have rain predicted from the tropical strom here in Texas for the week.

I'll get to it as soon as I can (might work on it in the garage). Most likely this weekend.

I presume the sender you are selling will fit the '97 18c. I'll most likely need one as it was carpping out before the big "wave" (a 40' went by in ICW and I though I could jump his wake...didn't quite have enough speed to clear the second wave!:boggled:) .

Thanks again,

JH

Tidbart
09-07-2010, 01:34 PM
While you are in there, read the tag next to the sender. Most likely it is a 41 gallon RDS tank and that one should not be an issue. Also, check the gauge for the manufacturer, 1997 is most likely a black-faced VDO gauge. Those are also not a problem.

Good luck.

Bob

gero1
09-07-2010, 09:31 PM
do you have any left? 1995 black hawk. while i am in there fixing the leak i might as well fix the gauge

Tidbart
09-08-2010, 06:52 AM
do you have any left? 1995 black hawk. while i am in there fixing the leak i might as well fix the gauge

I do. There is actually no limit to number I can get.

I have Buna-L Cork gasket included with the unit. I also have Neoprene ones for $3 extra. You will need the longer hardware for $2, if you don't have them handy. They are SS #10-32 x 1.25" screws and washers. Let me know what gasket you prefer and I will get a total together for you.

Also, do you know the manufacturer of your gauge? VDO maybe?

Bob

gero1
09-08-2010, 09:50 PM
gauges are vdo. tank is a rds. part #55048 22 blackhawk. date 6 27 94. mat al5052-h32. thickness .125 s/n 06-27-9486412:06 couldn't read the gallons. sending the money in the morning.

Tidbart
09-09-2010, 08:47 AM
gauges are vdo. tank is a rds. part #55048 22 blackhawk. date 6 27 94. mat al5052-h32. thickness .125 s/n 06-27-9486412:06 couldn't read the gallons. sending the money in the morning.

My guess is that you have a 55g. tank, same as my '97. Part number is different but I am willing to bet there is a minor change from your tank to mine and they gave it different part number. VDO gauge should not be a problem.

B

Tidbart
09-15-2010, 07:07 AM
Gero,

Got the M.O. Will ship today.:):yes:

Bob

CHACHI
09-15-2010, 09:13 AM
I finally was able to run my boat with the new gauge installed.

What a pleasure it is to look at the fuel gauge and not see it slap from one side to the other.

A nice steady read at any level.

Burned through an indicated half tank, but did not top off as I am done for the season (water too low, can't get boat off lift) and I do not want to store with a full tank. I guess in the spring, I should look fordward to dropping in 25 or so gallons of fresh fuel to start the '11 season off.

Bob, nice product.

Thanks.

Ken

Tidbart
09-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Ken,

Great to hear. Mine is the only one I have feedback on until now.:bonk: I haven't had an opportunity to fill it all the way up yet. Hopefully this weekend will fix that.

Bob

gero1
09-16-2010, 09:29 PM
finally got back on here, glad to hear you got the $$ call me if it was not enough. look foward to having a fuel gauge that works

Tidbart
09-17-2010, 07:41 AM
finally got back on here, glad to hear you got the $$ call me if it was not enough. look foward to having a fuel gauge that works

Robert

Shipped a couple days ago. You should get it the beginning of the week.

Bob

gero1
09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
it was on the front porch tonight,thank you sir. very cool looking unit. will be a week or 2 before i get time to put it in

margo
09-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Do you have one for the minx? Don,t know the tank size...Fiara guage..If you do will send money...Have pay pal how do i send ..Thanks Joe

Tidbart
10-01-2010, 06:37 AM
Do you have one for the minx? Don,t know the tank size...Fiara guage..If you do will send money...Have pay pal how do i send ..Thanks Joe

Joe,

Gauge should not be an issue. Tank, not sure if I have any info on that one. I will check my file when I get home. In the mean time, can you look at the nameplate on the tank and see what info can be had from it. Should be under an inspection plate in the middle of the c0ckpit, I would guess. I don't know about the Minx, specifically. Manufacturer, gallons, model number would help. In the mean time, I will email George Carter, he may have all the info on that tank as he restored one completely, a couple of years ago.
We will see what we can do for you.

Bob

Tidbart
10-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Joe,

I did a search and found what should be your tank. It should be an FMT 41g., model 54412.

I would still like you to confirm this info.

That tank, the 41g., is almost exactly in line with the Tidbart1 sender, less than 0.5% off.

So if you do have that tank, I will have the sender. However, I just sold the last 2 that I had at the house and need to make another order. I was waiting for someone else to show interest before doing so.

So, if you don't mind waiting for it, check the tank info, and get back to me. We can talk specifics or the order later.

Thanks for the interest.

Bob

oledawg
10-01-2010, 07:21 AM
I will take one for my '88 22C if you still have some.....

Tidbart
10-01-2010, 08:03 AM
I will take one for my '88 22C if you still have some.....

Oledawg,

Do you know what gauge you have in the boat? VDO???

I am putting together another order and will include you. Get back to me on the meter.

Thanks, Bob

oledawg
10-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Am headed down to the lake for a last run of the year ( 80 degrees here today! ) and I will confirm. I am pretty sure that the guage is the original VDO though. My guage has been working but recently is doing as everyone else's, ie showing ALOT more fuel than is there.....

Thanks, will get back to you later today.

oledawg
10-06-2010, 08:21 AM
OK, sent da money via PayPal :kingme:

Tidbart
10-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Got it and your message. I'll let you know when it ships.

Bob

fegettes
10-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Bob,

I have been watching your thread here and I too would like to get a sending unit for my gas tank also for accuracy. But, the boat has been the shop since March and I do not have access to see what the name plate data is on the gas tank. I am guessing that it is a 55 gallon tank.

Steve

Tidbart
10-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Bob,

I have been watching your thread here and I too would like to get a sending unit for my gas tank also for accuracy. But, the boat has been the shop since March and I do not have access to see what the name plate data is on the gas tank. I am guessing that it is a 55 gallon tank.

Steve

Hey Steve,

That is the Blackhawk, right? What year? Now that I think about it, 1995. Wasn't that the only year they made them?

B

Tidbart
10-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Looking at my notes, you most likely have the "Old 22" tank. That one was used from '88-'96. I can't see Donzi getting a special one-off tank that is radically different from the 22 tanks.
I also believe they came with VDO, gold-bezeled, gauges.

The tank and gauge should be no problem.

Bob

fegettes
10-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Hey Steve,

That is the Blackhawk, right? What year? Now that I think about it, 1995. Wasn't that the only year they made them?

B

What was I thinking? I didn't even tell you which boat. The boat I want the sending unit for is a 1998 Donzi Sport. I should consider getting a sending unit for the 95 Blackhawk as well, but I am more interested in the Sport.

Steve

Tidbart
10-07-2010, 06:44 AM
What was I thinking? I didn't even tell you which boat. The boat I want the sending unit for is a 1998 Donzi Sport. I should consider getting a sending unit for the 95 Blackhawk as well, but I am more interested in the Sport.

Steve

Steve,

I have absolutely no idea what the tank looks like in that boat. Didn't Ted just buy one? I will send him an email and see if there is info to be had.

Bob

Tidbart
10-18-2010, 07:15 PM
OK, sent da money via PayPal :kingme:

Sandy,

It'll ship in the morning.
Thanks, B

mc donzi
10-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi Bob,

I have a 2000-22C and am interested in the 'Tidbart Sender'. The tank tag is offset to the left of the hole and was hard to read but appears to be the following:

Model # 5208

Material- crosslink poly

MFR- Moeller Marine Products
Sparta, Tennesee

There is also a white paper sticker with a bar code and also says 'Part # 5208'.

The terminals have had what looks like tar applied over the connections, I'm guessing to prevent corrosion.

The gauges are Gaffig II's.

From the information in your first post, I think we have a match.

Please confirm.

My wife & I will be spending the winter about 20 miles south of Sarasota.

I'll probably be looking for a road trip in Jan/Feb to Orlando. Maybe take in Old Town on Saturday night too!!:yes:

Regards,

Dave

Tidbart
10-21-2010, 11:28 AM
MC

That tank and gauge combo will work fine. I did look at the Moeller 5208 as part of the study and I have those gauges in my boat.

I see you are in Canada. Total with hardware and the Buna cork gasket, shipped will be 75+2+15 = $US92. If you want a neoprene gasket instead of the cork, it will be $95.

Let me know what you like to do.

Bob

PS, If you would like to meet up when you are in town, send me an email in advance and we can make some arrangements.

oledawg
10-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Just got my "Tidbart Sender" and will be putting it in over the weekend. Looks nice and has got to be better than "guessing". Will let you know how it turns out....:nilly:

Tidbart
10-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Fantastic. Can't wait to here the results.

Bob

mc donzi
10-21-2010, 03:54 PM
MC

That tank and gauge combo will work fine. I did look at the Moeller 5208 as part of the study and I have those gauges in my boat.

I see you are in Canada. Total with hardware and the Buna cork gasket, shipped will be 75+2+15 = $US92. If you want a neoprene gasket instead of the cork, it will be $95.

Let me know what you like to do.

Bob

PS, If you would like to meet up when you are in town, send me an email in advance and we can make some arrangements.

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the reply.

As mentioned, I'll probably contact you when we are down there and make arrangements to meet. I would prefer the kit with the neoprene gasket.

Dave.

Tidbart
10-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Dave,

Let me know what you would like to do, Paypal, check? Total would be $95.

Bob

mc donzi
10-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Dave,

Let me know what you would like to do, Paypal, check? Total would be $95.

Bob

Bob,

Cash is:kingme:!

We'll be in Florida from December until the end of March so I'll call you and make arrangements to pick it up.

I think that your address and phone # are in your first post.

Thanks,

Dave

Tidbart
10-25-2010, 07:12 AM
Dave,

Sounds good. I will have one on hand. Look forward to meeting you.

Bob

mc donzi
10-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Me as well!!

Love your avatar.

Dave

yeller
10-25-2010, 01:12 PM
I received mine a while back (THANKS!) but haven't installed it yet.

Has anyone been able to run through a full tank of gas with one yet?

Tidbart
11-16-2010, 07:13 AM
Christmas is coming! I have a couple senders on hand. Get yourself a present, it's been a tough year.:boggled::wink:

Bob

margo
11-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Joe,

I did a search and found what should be your tank. It should be an FMT 41g., model 54412.

I would still like you to confirm this info.

That tank, the 41g., is almost exactly in line with the Tidbart1 sender, less than 0.5% off.

So if you do have that tank, I will have the sender. However, I just sold the last 2 that I had at the house and need to make another order. I was waiting for someone else to show interest before doing so.

So, if you don't mind waiting for it, check the tank info, and get back to me. We can talk specifics or the order later.

Thanks for the interest.

Bob
Sorry for the delay, will check my tank as soon as possible and let you know in a day or so...Joe

Tidbart
11-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Sorry for the delay, will check my tank as soon as possible and let you know in a day or so...Joe

No problem, Joe. Not going anywhere soon.:wink: I have a few on-hand, so let me know.

Bob

Greg Guimond
12-28-2010, 06:29 PM
TTT for more info. If I'm doing a new tank and gauges will this work ? Is it a Centroid? Thank you

Tidbart
12-29-2010, 06:56 AM
TTT for more info. If I'm doing a new tank and gauges will this work ? Is it a Centroid? Thank you

Greg,

Depending on the shape of the tank, either this one or a non-programmed one can work. Yes, they are centroids.

I thought you were going to do some odd-shaped tank?

Anyways, I will help you out as best I can with this.

Bob

Greg Guimond
12-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Thanks Bob,
The gas tank WILL be two levels. I kind of lost site of exactly how yours would work so perhaps with the pic below it will make more sense.

Tidbart
12-29-2010, 10:29 AM
Unfortunately there is no gauge, except a custom programmed centroid, that will work and be very accurate, with that design of tank. Mine is designed for a specific style of tank, semi-vee, and would most likely be inaccurate, same for float sender, and the same for a regular, un-programmed centroid.

If/when you get a drawings of the finished product, send it along and I will take a look at the accuracy of each type and see what we get. If a regular centroid will work within reason, it will say a lot of dough over a custom one.

Bob

Greg Guimond
12-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh boy, looks like my bright idea is not so bright. Thanks and I will get drawings. Here is a pic of the bottom of the tank.

BUIZILLA
12-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Greg, are you going to add lateral or side baffles?

Greg Guimond
12-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Jim, yes the tank will be baffled. Right now, the plan is to have 3 left to right across the width of the tank which is 23" wide.

Greg Guimond
12-31-2010, 09:04 AM
Unfortunately there is no gauge, except a custom programmed centroid, that will work and be very accurate, with that design of tank. Mine is designed for a specific style of tank, semi-vee, and would most likely be inaccurate, same for float sender, and the same for a regular, un-programmed centroid.

If/when you get a drawings of the finished product, send it along and I will take a look at the accuracy of each type and see what we get. If a regular centroid will work within reason, it will say a lot of dough over a custom one.

Bob

Bob,
Based on your experience do you think a "custom" Centroid would provide an accurate readout?

gcarter
12-31-2010, 06:56 PM
Greg, I think a Centroid could be made to work and be reasonably accurate....for a price. The one time programming fee isn't so great, I think, it's calculating the variable volume/depth of it. I think that'd be where the time is.

Tidbart
04-15-2011, 07:55 AM
Been quiet for a while. Might as well get back to these senders.

I have one left at the house. Let me know if you are interested.

Of course, I can make another order after that.

Bob:)

Greg Guimond
04-22-2011, 03:14 PM
I would be interested

Just Say N20
04-22-2011, 04:52 PM
I have not been keeping up with this thread, but I seem to remember the sender is not workable in a 16. Mine has a 24 gallon tank that is the relatively conventional "V" bottom shape. Do you now have something that would work?

Tidbart
04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
I would be interested

Greg,

Give me a call sometime this weekend.

321-436-5704

Bob

Tidbart
04-22-2011, 05:12 PM
I have not been keeping up with this thread, but I seem to remember the sender is not workable in a 16. Mine has a 24 gallon tank that is the relatively conventional "V" bottom shape. Do you now have something that would work?

Bill,

I have been a little remiss on this as of late. Busy Fall and Winter.

I will take another look at things next week just to get myself back up to speed. Most of the info and calculations are at my office.

Bob

Just Say N20
04-22-2011, 05:33 PM
Bob,

No worries. It appears Greg is interested in the last one you have currently available.

The next couple of weeks would be the time for me to do it, as I am working towards putting the deck back on.

Bill

Greg Guimond
04-22-2011, 05:41 PM
George, I'll donate my place in line as I am not anywhere close to where you are. My situation also has hair associated with it due to the dual level tank I have.

Tidbart
04-24-2011, 07:43 PM
BTW. I am ordering more soon, so number on-hand is not a concern.
The manufacturer will make as many as I want.

B

Just Say N20
04-24-2011, 09:50 PM
George, I'll donate my place in line as I am not anywhere close to where you are. My situation also has hair associated with it due to the dual level tank I have.

Was George looking for a sender?

Tidbart
04-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Was George looking for a sender?

George got the first one.:)

Tidbart
04-25-2011, 11:51 AM
Greg,

I finished your tank calcs. Actually, they were done some time ago and I just never got back to them to double check my figures.

From my calcs, you have 59.45g. tank. This is derived from the drawing that you sent me. Although, that drawing said 51g. at the top. This is also, not corrected for the volume of alum used for the tank. I use the OD's.

Attached is an illustration of the error that a float sender or even a non-corrected centroid would give you with that tank. Due to the odd shape of the tank, a float sender would be accurate at 3 points, instead of the normal 2. :) The flat line would be a corrected sender.

Now, obviously, this is a one-off. So, it is a bit more expensive. I will PM you a quote.

Bob

daved
05-02-2011, 07:41 AM
I did a search for sending units today and wow, lots of info here.
I am looking for one for my 86'22 classic with vdo guages. Any chance of ordering one? If so, what is the lead time? Thank you, Dave

oledawg
05-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Actually I need some input on the new one that I bought last fall and installed on my '88 22C....it seems to show FULL all of the time...not seeing any movement. Right now am just filling up each time I pass the marina :wink:

Tidbart
05-02-2011, 08:06 AM
I am looking for one for my 86'22 classic with vdo guages. Any chance of ordering one? If so, what is the lead time? Thank you, Dave

Dave,

Will ship next day after payment. I have one on hand and am ordering some more this week.

Any chance you can get a look at the label on your tanks and get some info for me? Model #, maker, size...

Bob

daved
05-02-2011, 08:11 AM
I will try today. I have the pan for the floor storage unit out but did not see a tag. I will take a better look today and get back to you.
Thank you for your help,
Dave

Tidbart
05-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Actually I need some input on the new one that I bought last fall and installed on my '88 22C....it seems to show FULL all of the time...not seeing any movement. Right now am just filling up each time I pass the marina :wink:

Well, that's not right. I would assume you double-checked all the wiring and looked for any shorts across the back of the gauge wiring, correct? And water in the tank is not an issue since you have been running it.

I don't have any info here with me, who was the manufacturer of the gauge? I will send some info off the manufacturer and get some more troubleshooting info.

B

Tidbart
05-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Sandy,

Found the info. You have the VDO Blue Line gauges. Those are 240E/33F gauges.

Do you have access to an Ohmmeter if needed?

Bob

daved
05-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Bob, I looked for a label on the tank but no luck. Not sure what to do next. I am pretty sure the tank is original. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dave

Tidbart
05-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Dave, as far as the tank goes, the most important part is the depth. Every 22 that I have seen has a 9.5" deep tank. I am sure yours is no different and won't be an issue.

I do have a question on the VDO gauges, the same as Oledawg's. Do you have an ohmmeter and know how to use it or can have someone help you if you don't?

I want to confirm a couple of readings from the gauge before proceeding.

Bob

daved
05-03-2011, 07:53 AM
Bob, I do have a meter. What should I be taking the reading from?
Thanks,Dave

Tidbart
05-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Dave,

Remove the S lead from the gauge.

Bob

DONZI
05-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Same here VDO- 87 22 Classic.
If i remember there is an ohm rating under the round plastic sender top part.

I'll try to get some more info..
Thanks Ken

Tidbart
05-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Same here VDO- 87 22 Classic.
If i remember there is an ohm rating under the round plastic sender top part.

I'll try to get some more info..
Thanks Ken

Sender is not the issue. There are some gauges that aren't as compatible as others.

B

DONZI
05-04-2011, 06:45 PM
I come up with
289 to GND,
162 to POS.
Thanks Ken !

Tidbart
05-05-2011, 10:24 AM
I come up with
289 to GND,
162 to POS.
Thanks Ken !

I emailed the manufacturer to check compatibility. I should here from him by late today and will get back to you with the results.

B

Tidbart
05-06-2011, 11:16 AM
I come up with
289 to GND,
162 to POS.
Thanks Ken !

Ken,

According to the manufacturer, your gauge is not compatible with this sender. There are some VDOs that won't register properly due to their internal resistances.

Bob

Just Say N20
05-06-2011, 03:27 PM
As I was looking at senders and gauges for my project, I saw that most senders are 240 ohms full, 33 ohms empty, but there was usually an asterisk referencing VDO gauges requiring a special sender.

DONZI
05-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Ken,

According to the manufacturer, your gauge is not compatible with this sender. There are some VDOs that won't register properly due to their internal resistances.

Bob
Thank you for ck'ing for me Bob !
If you can recommend a simple gauge from Hardin Marine,CP Performance,Eddie Marine or one of the other online sites that will work for the 87 22 fuel tank with your sender .I would like to purchase a unit from you w/gasket.
I'll just mount under dash till i replace all gauges.
Thanks again !
Ken

Tidbart
05-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Thank you for ck'ing for me Bob !
If you can recommend a simple gauge from Hardin Marine,CP Performance,Eddie Marine or one of the other online sites that will work for the 87 22 fuel tank with your sender .I would like to purchase a unit from you w/gasket.
I'll just mount under dash till i replace all gauges.
Thanks again !
Ken

Ken,
Here is a list of compatible gauge companies.

DATCON
LIVORSI (or gaffrig newer than 1996)
OMC
STEWART WARNER
TELEFLEX
US GAUGE
AUTOMETER 3316/3516
FARIA
VDO (some)

And a list of Non-compatible gauge companies:

westach
gaffrig older than 1996
tempo
vdo (some)
rochester
wema
yamaha bargraph

If you decide which company you are going with to replace all of them, buy the fuel gauge now and the rest later.

Bob

Tidbart
05-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Please read all this info, if you are interested in ordering on of these.

Bob

As some of you know, I have been working on the programming for an electronic sending unit. The intent of the project has been to come up with one design that can be utilized in several different tank styles that have been used in certain Donzis throughout the years. In other words, these will correct for the odd-shape of the Classic’s tanks. You will get an accurate reading throughout the range of your fuel gauge.
Well, I have just finished working with the manufacturer on the programming aspects and am in the process of placing and order. Some pertinent info on the sender is listed below.

Continuous readout
No field trimming
No moving parts
12 volt
Compatible with most 230/33 ohm gauges See below for list
5 hole SAE pattern
Gasoline only
Rugged and Reliable

Datcon, Livorsi, Gaffrig (newer than 1996), OMC, Stewart Warner, Teleflex, US Gauge, Autometer (3316/3516)

VDOs are questionable. I will have to check with manufacturer. Some of VDO gauges are wired backwards from standard meters. I checked with manu last night and the 1996, 1997 VDOs should be compatible. Don't know what other years they were used. Check with me in advance and we can perform a compatibility check to verify compliance.

Compatibility check
Remove the leads from the back of your existing gauge. Ignore the wiring for the light.

Most-Compatible Tanks
These are not all, but the best of the tanks I have check so far. I will check any other tank if you have the dimensions or drawings. These are mostly a classic style tank with tapered sides and a varying bottom width and 9.5-11 inch depth.

Incompatible tanks

Like I said, get me some boat information, a drawing, or dimensions, and I will check to see if you tank will work. I have a limited amount of information on all the tanks throughout the years.

Pricing
I got the price down as best that I could with the amount that I ordered. These came in at $75.00 each, and shipping. My guess is that shipping will be about $10 for the lower 48. So, let’s call it $85.00 shipped, and be done with it. I am not in this to make money so, if this goes well, I will try to get a lower price on future orders, no promises. \

Options
(5) #10-32 x 1.25" Machine screws and washers for $2.00 None are included with the sender.
(1) Neoprene gasket for $3.00 The sender comes with a Buna-N Cork gasket.

Shipping
This original will be available in 2-3 weeks from now. Not sure of the date yet.

Payment
Mail to:
Robert Wilson
1203 Pinar Dr.
Orlando, FL 32825

Or Paypal. If doing Paypal, use the Personal/Other tab to send a payment to tidbitnh@yahoo.com. Funds from bank account or Paypal balance only. No credit cards, I am not paying the fees.

Any questions, call me at 407-757-7636 or email on the link under my name.

Thanks, Bob (Tidbart)

DickB
05-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Bob,
Just wanted to say thanks for taking this on and making it available to others. My wife asked for Christmas gift suggestions last fall and this was one of them. The boat was in storage when I got the present. I just installed the sender last week before season launch. I'm really looking forward to having accurate fuel readings this year. I admit that I ran out of gas a few years ago, early evening with no one else on the lake. Makes for a good memory now, but at the time...
Incidentally, the threads on my fuel tank were #10-24, so I had to make a trip to the local hardware store during installation. I would have anyway, as the fuel sender access in my tank is offset from the access cover, and the Phillips screws would have been tough to install - a shorty screwdriver would not fit, but Allen wrenches did. So I bought and used hex head cap screws instead.

Tidbart
05-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Bob,
Just wanted to say thanks for taking this on and making it available to others. My wife asked for Christmas gift suggestions last fall and this was one of them. The boat was in storage when I got the present. I just installed the sender last week before season launch. I'm really looking forward to having accurate fuel readings this year. I admit that I ran out of gas a few years ago, early evening with no one else on the lake. Makes for a good memory now, but at the time...
Incidentally, the threads on my fuel tank were #10-24, so I had to make a trip to the local hardware store during installation. I would have anyway, as the fuel sender access in my tank is offset from the access cover, and the Phillips screws would have been tough to install - a shorty screwdriver would not fit, but Allen wrenches did. So I bought and used hex head cap screws instead.

Thanks for the feedback, Dick. Funny, hadn't heard about a thread issue. Until today. You and another owner with a plastic 22 tank. I think I assumed they would all be the same since the bolt pattern has been standardized for ages..... Sorry about that. Owe you a beer.:wink:

Now I will know to ask. Hope it works well for you.

Bob

Greg Guimond
07-08-2011, 10:31 PM
TTT for senders........

Tidbart
05-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Currently, I have 2 senders left. If anyone needs one, speak now or forever..........:wink:

Bob

mike o
05-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Ill take one, complete kit, 02 18c with gaffrig gauges. PM Me $ amount and address. Michael

CHACHI
05-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Mike, you will like it. No more needle bounce.

Ken

mike o
05-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Can WE make it from Cape Vincent to Trenton ONT (on the inside) on one tank?........:kingme:

CHACHI
05-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Mike, I would think so. I am guessing it is 75 miles as the crow flies.

I am sure there are lots of places to fuel along the shore.

Planning a trip?

Ken

CHACHI
05-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Mike, who's WE?

Ken

Tidbart
05-08-2012, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}[/QUOTE]

Mike
Do you need hardware? It comes with a gasket, neoprene one is extra.
Bob

mike o
05-08-2012, 01:50 PM
Bob, I'll take the ultimate - deluxe package...........:yes: See vous play!

Ken, bout time WE find out whats going on in Weller's Bay. In your boat, it should be 2-2 1/2 hrs......:kingme:. I'm booked for the Wed before Pirate's weekend :nilly:, till Monday :party: after. My old spot, in lake of the Isles, Way down in ......:kingme:

Tidbart
05-08-2012, 03:21 PM

Mike

That will be $90.

Bob

mike o
05-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Thanks. Michael

Tidbart
05-14-2012, 06:52 PM

Michael,

I should be able to ship this tomorrow. I will send it to the River St address.

Bob

Planetwarmer
05-14-2012, 10:11 PM
87.00 sent via paypal. When will you be here to install this thing?

Thanks, Nate

Tidbart
05-15-2012, 06:30 AM
"When will you be here to install this thing?"

After you are done warming the planet.:eek::)

I will get it out to you asap. Bob

Tidbart
05-15-2012, 06:36 AM
All of the senders that I had on hand are accounted for. So, if there is further interest, let me know. I will see about having more of them produced.

Bob

John C in PA
05-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Tidbart, as a followup to our conversation last night this is the info on the tag on the fuel tank in my '92 Sweet 16:

Manufacturer: Inca
Manufactured: 9/25/91
Capacity: 32 gallon
S/N 563479
Model: F03235

If you need me to pull the float and measure the actual tank depth, please let me know as its real ez to access. I hope you can make one of your tank corrected sender assemblies work for me.

John C in PA

Tidbart
05-15-2012, 01:31 PM
John,

I haven't heard of Inca before. Is this a plastic or metal tank?

Bob

Tidbart
05-15-2012, 02:03 PM
John,

I did some research. Inca is a company that makes plastic tanks. They are still in business. So, I gave them a call. I asked for a copy of their drawings on the tank and gave them the model number. She got back with me and said they don't have drawings that are that old. BS.

A tank drawing is just that, a drawing. There is no way a company would just scrap their plans. I can just about guarantee it. Why reinvent the wheel.

Anyways, if you would like to try them again in a week or two, you will need to get past the receptionist and get to an engineer. See if you can get a pdf of the tank drawing.

I would need a drawing just to consider making a sender program.

The other alternative is to go with an unprogrammed sender. They are cheaper than the programmed one, they are better than a float sender, you just won't have the accuracy. Actually, an unprogrammed and a float sender will give the same readings as the fuel level lowers. You just won't have the needle bounce and it has no moving parts. The only dimension needed would be the depth of the tank at the sender and I would need to know who made your gauges.

John C in PA
05-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Bob, it's plastic. Cross linked poly per the label. John C

John C in PA
05-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Sure I'll try a call. Got the number handy?

John C

Tidbart
05-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Toll-Free: 800-361-7313

I would wait for a week or two as I just called today. Good luck.:)

B

Tidbart
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Here is repost of the original listing for those that don't want to look for the first post. :wink::bonk:

As some of you know, I have been working on the programming for an electronic sending unit. The intent of the project has been to come up with one design that can be utilized in several different tank styles that have been used in certain Donzis throughout the years. In other words, these will correct for the odd-shape of the Classic’s tanks. You will get a more accurate reading throughout the range of your fuel gauge.

Continuous readout
No field trimming
No moving parts
12 volt
Compatible with most 240E/33F ohm gauges See below for list
5 hole SAE pattern
Gasoline only
Rugged and Reliable

Compatibility check

Most-Compatible Tanks

Incompatible tanks

Pricing

Options
(5) #10-32 x 1.25" Machine screws and washers for $2.00 None are included with the sender. (See note below)

Shipping

Payment
Mail to:
Robert Wilson
1203 Pinar Dr.
Orlando, FL 32825

Any questions, call me at 321-436-5704 or email on the link under my name.

Thanks, Bob (Tidbart)

One other note, just so you know.... The machine screws that I am supplying was my best guess as to what you will need. There has been two cases that I know of where the threads were different. Those two tanks had #10-24 screws. Keep the possibility in mind. My intent was to save people a drive to the hardware store looking for the correct ones. The 1-1/4" length should be perfect, but if you need different ones and the 1-1/4" are not available, you can use 1-1/2" instead.

John C in PA
05-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Bob, I couldn't get past the secretary either. I heard her punching in the S/N on her keyboard so I think she tried. She told me to try the boat manufacturer. I also tried Inca Rotomolding in CA on a hunch but they said they are no relation.:frown:

I pulled the sender and measured 6.625" from the inside of the tank to the top of the mounting flange on the gas tank itself. As for the gauges, mine are Faria.

What would be the price for an unprogrammed sender?

John C

Tidbart
05-23-2012, 02:02 PM
John,

You are looking at $68 shipped. This includes the gasket, hardware, and shipping. Faria gauges should work. Oops, forgot to put those on the list.:bonk:

At least you will get the benefits of a centroid sender over a float sender.

Let me know soon as I am about to place an order.

Bob

John C in PA
05-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Just to be sure, the unprogrammed sender wont give an accurate measure of gallons left but will provide level of fuel at the sender, correct? I wonder how much different this can be as compared to the float. Any thoughts?

John C

Tidbart
05-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Due to the shape of the tanks, the only time a float sender is accurate is at the full and the empty marks. Accuracy of the amount of fuel in the tank will vary depending on the fuel level. Most of the Classic's tanks are a semi-vee shape. If the tank was like a rectangular box it would be accurate all the time.
See here for lots of info on how this progressed. :boggled: http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?62513-Gauging-the-market-on-fuel-sender-for-22C&highlight=fuel+sender

The unprogrammed sender's readings will mimic a float sender's readings. The will read full and slowly move down to about 1/2 and then quickly move to empty. The bottom half of the tank is vee shaped and doesn't hold much fuel. This is where the programming comes in. The program adjusts for the shape of the tank so as to give a more uniform reading throughout the range of the gauge.

Without the programming you are just left with the benefits of a centroid over a float. Those would be automatic full detection and damping. The damping would lessen the movement of the gauge needle as the fuel sloshes in the tank.

Also, here is post on the 16 tanks. http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?63522-Fuel-Sender-for-the-16-s&highlight=fuel+sender

As you can see the I made i mistake on the price. It would be $67. :wink:

Bob

John C in PA
05-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Bob, I'll be your test case for a (mostly) flat bottom 32 gal. tank in a '92 Sweet 16. I agree that the readout should be fairly accurate if the tank is truly rectangular except for the upward angled forward section. Funds should be in your account now.

John C in PA

PS: ordered 5/24/12

PPS: screws are #10x24.

mike o
05-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Thank You Bob. FYI, 02 18C had 10-24 screws. Nice to know how much fuel I have on board now. No bouncy needle.......:cool:

CHACHI
05-31-2012, 06:48 AM
Mike, I bet the install went easier than you thought.

Ken

Offset
05-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Bob how is your inventory of senders? I need to order one for my 1994 22 with VDO gauges that I believe you said are compatible.

Let me know I will send a money order.

Murray Adam

p.s. the engine compartment in the other thread still looks small to me!!!

Tidbart
05-31-2012, 09:11 AM
Murray,

I will have some more, hopefully next week. Order has been placed. I will give you a shout when I get them.

B

PS. Angle of the camera give a false impression. :)

CHACHI
05-31-2012, 09:50 AM
FYI, my '99-22C also has 10-24 screws. (plastic tank)

Ken

Offset
05-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Thanks Bob.

sschoppa
06-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Hey bob,
I have a 1986 22 classic that I just ordered livorsi gauges for. I didn't read the whole thread can u set me up with what I need

Thanks , chris

Tidbart
06-03-2012, 10:05 AM

Should not be a problem. I will be in touch when the new order comes in.

B

sschoppa
06-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Great thanks

Tidbart
06-15-2012, 12:28 PM
I recently got my last order in. I have just had a hectic week and haven't had time to post. Those that preciously asked about one, Sschoppa, Boomr, Offset, and FishermanJM, I will send you a PM this weekend.

JohnC, I will be shipping yours asap.

Bob

Offset
06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks for your efforts and the heads up on the new inventory Bob.

Money order sent.

Thanks

Murray

John C in PA
06-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Thank you Bob. I appreciate the quick turnaround.

John C

Offset
06-21-2012, 09:07 PM
I have ordered a unit and look forward to getting it. My son and I took a good look at the tank and the location of the sender and for the life of me I just cannot see how the part is accessible. With the hatch cover removed I am looking at the fuel shut off the sender is further forward oriented towards the port side. Has anyone else has problems accessing this part? I know it can be done as Bob has sold many so I am wondering what is involved and what the options are for getting at the existing sender unit. It is impossible on mine to even get a hand in there let alone a hand holding a screw driver!!

Suggestions or recommendation would be appreciated. I am wondering if I need to install a larger inspection cover if that is possible.:confused:

boomr
06-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Hey Bob,

Just want to let you know the sender has arrived, thanks for the help.

Mike

Tidbart
06-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Murray,

Mine wasn't exactly centered under the hatch either. For the removal, I would see if I could get a 1/4" drive socket over the existing screws and get them removed, or try an ignition wrench. Obviously, if you can't get the old one out, the new one is not going in. Give it a shot. The old screws should have a hex head on them. The new ones don't as I was trying to keep costs down, and the hex head ones weren't as readily available. You may need some with the hex head. Remember not to over-torque them.

The last resort should be cutting in a larger access plate. I can't remember who it was but somebody else had to cut in a larger plate for access. Also, clean the area around the sender before starting.

Bob

Mike,

Your welcome.

Offset
06-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks Bob, I am sure it will go in without resorting to the chainsaw!! I like the advise another poster gave using allen head screws for the installation. I will pick some up in both thread sizes just in case. I also wonder if I cut an access hole in the in floor locker on the vertical end it I might be able then to reach in from the very end of the tank. I will make sure it is well cleaned prior to opening it up.

Again thank you.

Murray

John C in PA
06-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Bob, got mine today. Thx again.

John C

RockyS18
06-22-2012, 08:17 PM
"Thanks Bob, I am sure it will go in without resorting to the chainsaw!! I like the advise another poster gave using allen head screws for the installation. I will pick some up in both thread sizes just in case. I also wonder if I cut an access hole in the in floor locker on the vertical end it I might be able then to reach in from the very end of the tank. I will make sure it is well cleaned prior to opening it up." -Offset

I'm not sure how similar our Donzis' fuel tanks are, but I had the same problem and managed to get around it. (I was a little skeptical too as to whether or not I could get the senders in and out) First I removed the entire access door by unscrewing the 6 screws around it (it may be different for your year, I'm not sure) which opened up the hole by a couple inches in diameter. If I remember correctly, the OEM screws are metric hex screws which I hooked up a ratchet to and got off without a problem. (I'll check this tomorrow, I did this last week and I think that I those were the screws) Here's how I removed the original sender: I removed the wires and safely pulled on them to get enough wire out so they wouldn't fall back in and be lost down there. I was sitting on the port side of the boat and I pulled the sender straight up, and then tilted it and pulled it towards me. I then slowly changed the angle of the tilt to go further towards the back of the boat, while still pulling. This removed the original sender. To put it back in, I coated each side of the optional neoprene gasket with silicone and then put the screws through. I did the reverse of what I did to take it out. (After trimming the new sender by 1/4" since it was slightly too long) I got the stainless steel screws from tidbart, which are phillips-head screws. I took a phillips-head drill bit and attached it to the inside of a ratchet and held it there while screwing on the new sender. (The drill bit just happened to fit, it wasn't made for a ratchet.)
I don't think that the five screws on the sender are symmetrical so when you put it on make sure to tighten the screws only slightly at first to make sure that you can get all five screws in. I had to rotate the sender a few times before it fit.

I hope that helps
edit: beforehand I also removed my front seats which made it a lot easier to manage everything around that access door. I'd recommend doing that.

mike o
06-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Tiny phillips, hex, square, star type bits, fit in a 3/8" ratchet wrench :yes:. I had no clearance for a small drive regular ratchet in my 02 18 on install. New sender is taller with 1/2" longer screws.

Offset
06-23-2012, 06:51 AM
RockyS18 and Mike O some great advice offered. I appreciated the information you gained from your install very much. I will let you know but just in case I did sharpen the chainsaw blade!:yes:

Thanks again.

Murray

Tidbart
06-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Murray,

I got the check over the weekend and got the sender shipped today, on its way to your buddys' house.

Bob

Offset
06-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Thanks Bob, the timing is perfect he is coming here next week. Appreciate your help.

Murray:smile:

Skeety Jim
06-27-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey Tidbart, Just got a 2004 22C. It's a 40th anniversary. Just joined here. Have a fuel gauge stuck on full. Sounds like this solution would help me. Do you know if compatible? I have Livorsi gauge.

Tidbart
06-28-2012, 07:03 AM
SJ,

Compatibility should not be an issue with you setup. If the gauge is stuck on full, you either have a bad sender or a bad gauge. Most likely a bad sender.

To check the sender, get a multimeter, ignition on - engine off, pull the pink lead off the sender, the gauge should go to empty at this time. Keeping the pink wire disconnected, check the resistance from the center terminal to the black terminal with the meter in the ohm setting. The reading should be between 33 and 240 ohms. If the reading is less than 33, that would explain the pegged gauge and would tell you that the sender is shorted out or faulty in some manner. In this case, replace the sender.

Check that out first and we can go from there.

Bob

Tidbart
07-02-2012, 03:36 PM
The latest shipment of senders is in.:yes:

Bob

Hilltopper
07-04-2012, 04:21 PM
How do I order sender for my C22?

Tidbart
07-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Read the first post......
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?62690-Tank-corrected-Fuel-Sender-for-Classics

Post your your boat and fuel gauge info so I can check for compatibility.

B

Hilltopper
07-05-2012, 07:56 AM
1996 C22/Aluminum 55 gal. Appears to be no problem.

Hilltopper
07-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Sorry- forgot. All Gaffrig guages.

Tidbart
07-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Hilltopper,

The tank will not be the issue, the gauge may be. Do you know how old the gauges are? Around 96, Donzi was using a lot of VDO gauges. If you don't know how old the gauge is, you may have to do a compatibility check as described in post number one of this thread. Let me know.

Bob

Hilltopper
07-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Post 1996 Gaffrig and I will try to call you rather chase each other on this forum.

jake1
07-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Bob,

Looking for a fuel sender for the wifes 22 classic I was wondering if you have any left.

Thanks
Kevin

Tidbart
07-24-2012, 06:16 PM
I do have some. On vaca. B back next week

jake1
07-25-2012, 08:07 AM
Ok thanks let me know when you get back.

Kevin

Tidbart
07-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Kevin,

Back in town. Let me know the year of the 22 and the make of the gauge and we will try to move forward.

Bob

jake1
07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
Bob,

She's a 95 with black faced VDO gages I did the ohm test and came up with I to S 146.2 and ground to S 372 I have the tank info if you need it, hope the sender will work with this gage. Let me know what the next step is.

Thanks Kevin

Tidbart
08-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Kevin,

Those gauges should not be an issue. Paypal or check works. $85 shipped in the US.

If using Paypal, click the SEND MONEY tab at the top, then fill in the email address (tidbitnh@yahoo.com) and amount. Then click the PERSONAL tab, then OTHER, and then continue.

If sending a check, send it to:
Robert Wilson
1203 Pinar Dr
Orlando, FL 32825

Thanks, Bob

jake1
08-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Bob

Check is in the mail.

Thanks
Kevin

Tidbart
08-11-2012, 10:30 AM

Kevin,

Sorry for the delay. My daughter has a habit of not giving me the mail in a timely fashion.:mad:

I will get this shipped out on Monday.

Bob

Tidbart
08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Kevin,

Got it shipped this morning, you should see it mid-week.

Bob

jake1
08-13-2012, 05:43 PM
No problem Bob thanks for the update.

Kevin

wwahl
07-29-2014, 08:11 PM
I would like to find out if these are still available. My boat guy says the following about my situation:
"sounds good should work might check with him as the ohms are correct the gauge we have is 240/33 vdo 306 702D also 1 255 001 0530"
Thanks,
Willie

Tidbart
07-30-2014, 07:21 AM
I would like to find out if these are still available. My boat guy says the following about my situation:
"sounds good should work might check with him as the ohms are correct the gauge we have is 240/33 vdo 306 702D also 1 255 001 0530"
Thanks,
Willie

Willie,

I still have some on hand. You will have to do a compatibility test on the VDO gauge to determine if it will work with this sender. VDOs are hit or miss. See the test below and I will need the ohmmeter readings from the gauge. Here is a cut and paste from the first post in this thread. Get back to me with the readings and we can go from there.

Bob

Compatibility check

Most-Compatible Tanks

Tidbart
09-12-2016, 06:11 PM
Have had some interest lately, so I have ordered more senders.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Bob

Redink
09-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Bob,

I have a 1995 22 Classic. Am interested in the sender unit. How much? I do believe I expressed interest a while back but I got working on other stuff...

Ken

Tidbart
09-14-2016, 05:59 AM
Ken,

They are $75 each plus 10 for shipping.

Bob

Tidbart
09-26-2016, 11:15 AM
All,

I received the latest order of senders and currently have 4 remaining.

They come with a gasket. Due to the low volume of sale, I am no longer supplying hardware as it is not worth the effort for me.

$85 shipped.

Thanks, Bob

Redink
09-26-2016, 07:35 PM
Bob,

Check went out in today's US mails to your Orlando address.

Ken

Tidbart
09-27-2016, 08:26 AM
Bob,

Check went out in today's US mails to your Orlando address.

Ken

:thumbsup:

Royalblu
10-15-2016, 06:59 AM
Hi Bob,
Ive been reading all the posts in this thread and find no complaints. You must be deleting your emails. LOL
After all the reading I figured I better get one of these senders befor they are no longer available
2003 18 c, Gaffrig gages.
Please email your info as to where to send a check.

Ghunttwo@Gmail.com
Thank you for doing all this work and research for so many of us. I was thinking of installing a fuel flow/totalizer but this is the answer.

George

Royalblu
10-15-2016, 01:50 PM
I found your mailing address, please let me know if you have one for me.
Thanks
George

Tidbart
10-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Sorry for not getting back sooner, George. Hurricane put a damper on things.

I do have a sender for you. I am out of town until later this week. I will be in touch. Bob

Royalblu
10-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Thank you, let me know when to send a check.

Royalblu
10-22-2016, 06:06 AM
Thank you Bob, the check is in todays mail.
George

Tidbart
10-30-2016, 07:06 AM
George,

You should get the sender tomorrow.

Bob

Royalblu
11-01-2016, 11:54 AM
Got it Bob, Thanks.
I have the 18 Classic, how are others installing the sender? Mine is less than half in the inspection hatch, I was maybe going to increase the hatch to a 8" hatch.

Royalblu
11-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Fuel sender in and working. I did increase the inspection hatch to a 8" opening snap in hatch.
It worked out well.
Thanks Bob

Royalblu
11-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Fuel sender in and working. I did increase the inspection hatch to a 8" opening snap in hatch.
It worked out well.
Thanks Bob

Tidbart
11-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Great George. Hope it works well for you. Bob

FarPoint
12-22-2016, 08:40 PM
Any of these senders available? 1995 22 Blackhawk. Thanks.

Tidbart
12-23-2016, 08:52 AM
Any of these senders available? 1995 22 Blackhawk. Thanks.

Not currently. I placed an order several months ago, but they sold out. If you are in no hurry, I would like to see if I can get a few more buyers in line before placing another order. I don't care to sit on inventory for years on end.

We will see what the future holds come spring time.

Bob

FarPoint
12-23-2016, 11:55 AM
OK, thanks. I haven't even had the boat in the water yet and am just looking for something to do.
Think I'll update the safety gear and repack the trailer bearings......

yeller
12-23-2016, 02:43 PM
OK, thanks. I haven't even had the boat in the water yet and am just looking for something to do.

Or you could show you're a real Canadian and put it in the water. :biggrin.:

Ed Donnelly
12-23-2016, 02:58 PM
I agree. Water does not freeze in your neck of the woods...Ed

Offset
12-23-2016, 05:50 PM

I have a brand new one that I got from Tidbart a couple of years ago if you are interested.

Did not want to post if he could supply but since he is out I hope it is alright to post it up.

I will keep an eye on the site if you respond.

Tidbart
12-23-2016, 09:42 PM
I have a brand new one that I got from Tidbart a couple of years ago if you are interested.

Did not want to post if he could supply but since he is out I hope it is alright to post it up.

Fine with me.

B

FarPoint
01-09-2017, 11:41 PM

I'll take it if you still have it. Thanks!
Let me know about the $. Im Canadian, but have a US mailing address if that's more convenient. Fred.

Offset
01-10-2017, 07:54 AM
Fred, I have to go out to the garage this morning to see if I can find it! Canadian as well so that solves some of our problems.:biggrin.:

Will get back shortly.

Offset
01-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Fred, I managed to finally find it today. I have the tube/sender assembly, gasket, bag of screws and the installation instructions. All brand new.

Would you do $85.00 Canadian and I will ship it to your Canadian address? That saves you about $10K from the conversion to American Funds!:)

I am not 100% sure I can get emails off this site. May have to find another way to communicate for this.

Let me know, I have some other stuff you might be interested in as well.

Murray

Tidbart
01-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Make sure you verify the threads of the screws with the existing ones before screwing them in. I found there are two different screw types used.

Bob

Offset
01-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the screws Bob.

FarPoint
01-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Sounds great! Thanks.
e transfer to your account work?
I know I wasn't getting notifications re the posts (hence slow response), but I'm pretty sure a PM will work.
As for other parts- I'm ok for now I think. ( hah - wonder how many times that's been said!)
Fred

FarPoint
01-15-2017, 11:52 AM
Standing by for payment details.

Offset
01-15-2017, 07:29 PM
Just replied via your email Fred, sorry for the delay.

FarPoint
02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
Thanks Murray, the sender arrived today in perfect condition. I think the other parts have arrived as well, but are being held at the post office for pickup.

It was great speaking with you the other day. Thanks again for taking your time to find the other parts. If anything else shows up, let me know.

Fred

Offset
02-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Always a relief to hear that packages arrive and are in good shape. Really enjoyed the conversation as well Fred, still love to see some pictures of your other boats.

Best of luck with the Donzi.

FarPoint
02-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Murray - thanks again- the Wind Away's arrived in perfect condition. I picked them up at the Post Office today. Nice surprise, brand new, unused and in the original packaging.

Anything else turns up.........

Offset
02-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Fred, glad they arrived. I always thought they were a unique idea. I really like how Carl C has them mounted on the fairing of his 22.

Hope you enjoy your boat very much. Post some pictures when you can.

Great dealing with you and I am pleased the parts went to a good cause.

Tidbart
07-22-2017, 08:29 AM
All,

Any interest in the senders out there. I have someone interested and do not have any on-hand and would like to add a couple more to make an order worthwhile.

Bob

85 minxman
08-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Bob, I can use a sender for an early Minx if you're ordering. Any idea of lead time? Thanks

Tidbart
08-17-2017, 10:03 AM
Bob, I can use a sender for an early Minx if you're ordering. Any idea of lead time? Thanks

Minxman,

Sorry for the delay, been traveling.

It would be of some help if you could get some information on the tank you have in the Minx. I believe it is the same tank as the 18C, a 41 gallon aluminum by RDS. There should be a label on the tank near the sender. Also, what kind of gauge are you using?

Bob

85 minxman
08-17-2017, 09:43 PM
It's an aluminum Florida Marine Tank. Looks like FMT 41A-DZ but not real legible. With new Livorsi gauges.

Tidbart
08-30-2017, 11:27 AM
I have placed a new order of senders. Hopefully, they will be here next week. I will keep you posted.

If you have interest in one, let me know.

Bob

Tidbart
09-22-2017, 05:36 PM
Delivery of the new batch of senders has been delayed due to Hurricane Irma. I have been out of town working the storm damage for the past two weeks and the factory is near the east coast of Florida and I am sure it has had issues. I will keep you posted.

Bob

Tidbart
10-19-2017, 10:16 AM
All,

I finally received the latest batch of senders. The factory sustained hurricane damage last month and it took some time to get back to production.

Thanks for you patience, if you were waiting.

Let me know if you are still interested. I have four on hand.

Bob

dhcomp
11-16-2017, 01:12 PM
I’d love one. Good for a 96 22c? I read the initial posts, not all 10 pages.

Tidbart
11-17-2017, 07:53 AM
I’d love one. Good for a 96 22c? I read the initial posts, not all 10 pages.

I need to know what gauge maker you have. If it stock, it is probably a VDO, which has worked in the past for me. Also, see if the tank is plastic or aluminum. It is most likely aluminum in 96.

Bob

dhcomp
11-19-2017, 11:14 PM
stock Vdo. Not sure on tank type. Will have to check in the spring when it comes out of storage. Planning to order then. Thanks!

85 minxman
01-18-2018, 12:07 PM
All,

I finally received the latest batch of senders. The factory sustained hurricane damage last month and it took some time to get back to production.

Thanks for you patience, if you were waiting.

Let me know if you are still interested. I have four on hand.

Bob

Bob, I still need one if you still have it. Thanks

craigdskilling
01-20-2018, 06:13 AM
Hello Bob I would love to get one for my 1984 18 with original Florida tank and original gauge
My boat is in storage and hope to get one in the spring if you still have any or if you have the info in your data base to send me one thanks Craig. My cell 5194654910

Tidbart
01-28-2018, 08:28 AM
Got one for you.

Bob