PDA

View Full Version : Heaven, MI

Tony
07-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Put in at Frankfort and cruised north to Point Betsie Lighthouse, with the spectacular Empire Bluffs (400' +) towering above Lake Michigan. Then south along the Arcadia bluffs, also jaw-dropping cool.

Swam in 20' of water that looked 5' deep because of crystal-clear clarity. Daughter Heidi and S-I-L Chris were along for the ride, and all in attendance had a wonderful time!

We may lead the nation in unemployment...but we sure do have some outstanding natural resources!

:angryfire:

P.S. how do you resize pics using iPhoto?

Sweet Cheekz
07-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Ran to Muskegon Saturday for bike time then ran back at 7pm and swam off Grand Haven in 80 degree water Crystal clear and as warm as I can remember A great state

Parnell

realbold
07-21-2010, 07:32 AM
Cool! I never got a chance to do any boating on the "other side" of the state.

Conquistador_del_mar
07-21-2010, 10:41 AM
P.S. how do you resize pics using iPhoto?

On my IPhoto Plus software, you go to the adjust tab on the left and the new window brings up resize in the upper right. Easy to use. Bill

Just Say N20
07-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Tony,

Just north a few miles, from a couple years ago. We anchored and climbed the dunes on the way back from Leeland.

Breathtaking beauty. Super clear water.

We anchored on Lake Michigan, just north of White Lake and swam last Saturday. Lake Michigan was 75 degrees.

Tony
07-21-2010, 04:27 PM
On my IPhoto Plus software, you go to the adjust tab on the left and the new window brings up resize in the upper right. Easy to use. Bill

Thanks, Bill, I doubt I have the Plus version but I'll look.

H2O Bill, we really ought to boat together sometime. Good to see you getting some fun in despite the resto project!

:yes: