PDA

View Full Version : Got a little something for the Vol Navy!

The Hedgehog
07-15-2010, 09:41 AM
I went on a scouting run last weekend in the Roamer. Took over Chattanooga for the second weekend in a row. Flew the Bama flag high without much challenge. The only shots fired were a couple of horn blows followed by some moons from the bank. I don't really find those standing on the bank very intimidating. I did get a few Roll Tides.

This fall we will run into the heart of enemy territory at Knoxville.

The Hedgehog
07-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Here is a pic of some of the allied forces patrolling down in Florida territory. We will join forces this fall to go to Knoxville.

WifeHatesMyDonzi
07-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Warfare rule #1.....You should never let the enemy know your intentions.....We now have time to plot our strategy

cutwater
07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Chattanooga doesn't even count as part of this state when we're talking about football. You just wait till you reach Ft. Loudon dam :) Don't forget your lifejacket and a white flag! :lifeprese:

The Hedgehog
07-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Warfare rule #1.....You should never let the enemy know your intentions.....We now have time to plot our strategy

Yes, but when you have superior firepower you can! Kind of like when we warned the Japs in WWII. :uzi::nuke:

Maybe we should allow for an unconditional surrender to the allied forces?

The Hedgehog
07-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Chattanooga doesn't even count as part of this state when we're talking about football. You just wait till you reach Ft. Loudon dam :) Don't forget your lifejacket and a white flag! :lifeprese:

I heard that same comment last weekend from a friend that lives in Memphis. Does that mean that UT football is only represented in the Eastern Tn mountains?

Hello Lockmaster: Permission to rock the lock?:alligator:nilly:

WifeHatesMyDonzi
07-15-2010, 05:42 PM
"Rocky Top" is east Tn. only ...... We consider Chatt. and Memphis our relatives that nobody ever speaks of.

The Hedgehog
07-15-2010, 05:48 PM
"Rocky Top" is east Tn. only ...... We consider Chatt. and Memphis our relatives that nobody ever speaks of.

You should claim Chatt. I would. It is a good place. Memphis on the other hand.....I would let them have it along with most of the state west of the Cumberland Plateau.

My Memphis friend pretty much cracked on all of Tn east of Nashville. I won't say what I told him about Memphis. He could not rebut that.

WifeHatesMyDonzi
07-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I'll have to agree with ya about Chatt. Very nice place, BUT UT football is East Tn. Of course all of this is irrelevant when your boys hand us our butt's this year on the field.

The Hedgehog
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
I'll have to agree with ya about Chatt. Very nice place, BUT UT football is East Tn. Of course all of this is irrelevant when your boys hand us our butt's this year on the field.

It is all fun now but the beauty of the SEC is that you guys were not exactly top ranked last year and dang near handed our ass to us last year.

Talk is fun but bragging rights are won on the field. The journey past Ft Louden dam will be quite the party this year.

Last Real Texan
07-15-2010, 08:21 PM
UT has a football Team???:stan:

Tex

Donzi Vol
07-15-2010, 09:47 PM
UT has a football Team???:stan:

Tex

Powder Puff this year, but we've got one! It will be a good season and I can't wait for the Bama game to see you guys on the waterfront. It will never be the same after that show!

As for Chatt and Memphis, Chatt has UTC and for some reason they think it's comparable to UT in Knoxville. Memphis is a fan of Memphis football. However, I would sell that city to Arkansas for a coke.

WifeHatesMyDonzi
07-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Memphis to Arkansas for coke....hmmmmmmmmmm

gero1
07-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Tex is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuda
07-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Like Spurrier said, you can't spell Citrus without UT.

The Citrus Bowl is where the runner up in the SEC usually went, while the Gators played in the Sugar Bowl etc. :)

How many times did Manning beat UF? Zero.

The Hedgehog
07-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Tex is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remarkable isn't it.

Last Real Texan
07-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Alive and well!!!!!!
Hanging out at Hales bar and I'm even going to attempt to run the zx today.....

Alive and kicking.....
Tex

The Hedgehog
07-20-2010, 08:40 AM
The Citrus Bowl is where the runner up in the SEC usually went, while the Gators played in the Sugar Bowl etc. :)

Just to set things straight. Alabama's record against Florida is 20 Alabama wins to Florida's 14.

On a percentage basis Tn is actually more successful with Bama than Florida with a Bama winning 46 times to Tn's 37. Curiously Tn and Bama have tied 8 times. Bama and Tn have been playing for over 100 years. That is a heck of an SEC rivalry.

Even though Florida did not join the SEC until more recent history, we obviously consider them to be a formidable opponent.

cutwater
07-20-2010, 08:57 AM
And Bama has had legal troubles that UT never dreamed of equaling... Until now! UT is going down the crapper in a hurry :nilly:

JustMercMe
07-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Roll Tide Hedge!

I get to deal with the lizard fans on a regular basis down here in the Southeastern corner of the state. I still can't seem to make em understand that there's no crying in football......

I will give UT one thing.....They did have us sweating bullets last year!

How bad are they hating 'ol Lame Kitten up there nowdays?

cutwater
07-20-2010, 09:18 AM
How bad are they hating 'ol Lame Kitten up there nowdays?

You have no idea :)

dr
07-21-2010, 11:40 AM

No Peyton never did beat Florida but he made some lifelong friends in the process…and that’s what college life is all about right…in fact I understand now days he lets Danny Wuerffel cut the grass at his 5 homes…

cutwater
07-21-2010, 01:02 PM
…in fact I understand now days he lets Danny Wuerffel cut the grass at his 5 homes…

ahahahaha - That is hilarious! :shades:

Cuda
07-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Danny Wuerful was a product of Spurrier's offense.