PDA

View Full Version : A solution to

mrfixxall
07-14-2010, 07:23 PM
the U.S. finacial problem's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cHhq5CVCmA

MOP
07-14-2010, 08:00 PM
The real and honest solution would have been to give the 700,000,000,000 back to the people that paid it in in the first place! With the caveat they had to settle any and all debets, then with the $$$ left over they had to buy a car! The banks would have been bailed out, and the car companies would be in the black. But no they gave it to the crooks that screwed things up in the first place, how many of you know that AIG holds most of the federal employee retirement fund gee is that not CYA for the Gov!!!

onesubdrvr
07-14-2010, 08:27 PM
+1 here Phil,... I thought that from day 1, and I have to admit, my wife works for a bank (internal auditor) and agrees as well

Wayne

The real and honest solution would have been to give the 700,000,000,000 back to the people that paid it in in the first place! With the caveat they had to settle any and all debets, then with the $$$ left over they had to buy a car! The banks would have been bailed out, and the car companies would be in the black. But no they gave it to the crooks that screwed things up in the first place, how many of you know that AIG holds most of the federal employee retirement fund gee is that not CYA for the Gov!!!

Bamboo Loui
07-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Hey-- he is very funny-- his delivery is great--
he should do one on Michigan- as you may have seen, our great leader was in Michigan with "OUR" great leader to give cudos to a new "LG" battery plant lastweek. $150 million dollars of stimulas dollars to hire 300 people--- is my math right????? $500,000.00 per job????? WOW! what a good deal!:nilly:

BUIZILLA
07-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey-- he is very funny-- his delivery is great--
he should do one on Michigan- as you may have seen, our great leader was in Michigan with "OUR" great leader to give cudos to a new "LG" battery plant lastweek. $150 million dollars of stimulas dollars to hire 300 people--- is my math right????? $500,000.00 per job????? WOW! what a good deal!:nilly: 10 people should be able to get free batteries for every worker hired then...