PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Coast Poker Run, Destin, FL

JustMercMe
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
August 13th-15th, Anybody in the Donzi crowd gonna make it this year? It's still on as far as I know.

Not gonna be entering the run this year but will be there Thursday-Monday between the harbor and Crab Island 90% of the time shooting the bull with folks. :wink:

rumshaker
07-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Rumshaker will be there. We are not entering the run just going for the fun!

JustMercMe
07-21-2010, 04:01 PM

Same here. Got a lil expensive this year plus we have more fun partying across from AJ's and on Crab. Look for us either place, We'll be there! Just put a name on the back of the boat "Double Shot".

Barry Eller
07-25-2010, 06:36 AM
August 13th-15th, Anybody in the Donzi crowd gonna make it this year? It's still on as far as I know.

Not gonna be entering the run this year but will be there Thursday-Monday between the harbor and Crab Island 90% of the time shooting the bull with folks. :wink:

Give me a call when you are in town. Denise and I might make a run over there from Gulf Breeze. It's about 40 miles from Destin Pass.

850-293-3740

JustMercMe
07-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Give me a call when you are in town. Denise and I might make a run over there from Gulf Breeze. It's about 40 miles from Destin Pass.

850-293-3740

Will do. Should be a great time this year. Just hope the weather is nice this year for a change. Supposed to be a free concert at the Boardwalk on that Sunday night. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels Band, & Josh Thompson.

I think we might venture over to Helen Back or Juanas that saturday to grab lunch, catch some of the Poker Run going by, stretch the boat out a little ya know. Were staying in the back side of the harbor on Holiday Isle w/ a long idle out to the pass. :)

Barry Eller
08-05-2010, 06:41 AM
Will do. Should be a great time this year. Just hope the weather is nice this year for a change. Supposed to be a free concert at the Boardwalk on that Sunday night. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels Band, & Josh Thompson.

I think we might venture over to Helen Back or Juanas that saturday to grab lunch, catch some of the Poker Run going by, stretch the boat out a little ya know. Were staying in the back side of the harbor on Holiday Isle w/ a long idle out to the pass. :)

Lunch at Juanas on Saturday is probably my best bet. My wife does not like big crowds of boats going fast. She is not too keen on being in Destin during the poker run. I ran last weekend, came home and milky drive oil was leaking from the propshaft seal. My boat is in the shop having that repaired now. Hopefully no damage from the water.:crossfing:

Barry Eller
08-11-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm seeing some beautiful and expen$ive boats coming through Gulf Breeze on their way to Destin...I'm hoping the TS in the Gulf moves through and out by the weekend.

Barry Eller
08-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Rain...Rain...Go Away...Yippy-Kai-Yay wants to play.
Looks like I won't be making any runs today. Justmercme or Rumshaker, did you make it to Destin?

JustMercMe
08-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Rain...Rain...Go Away...Yippy-Kai-Yay wants to play.
Looks like I won't be making any runs today. Justmercme or Rumshaker, did you make it to Destin?

We made it! Got down on thursday and it was nonstop till monday about lunch. Tried to get online to get your number but the laptop failed to cooperate.:( Ended up idling from thursday to sunday never making it past crab island. Water looked rough as hell saturday so we ened up at crab island all day, watched storms go all the way around us and never felt a drop of rain!:beer: Rained on us a bit sunday but no one seemed to care.....O yeah, I think I'm gonna start a "Black bikini brigade"......What do you guys think?:pimp:
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/itchysnrvous/Poker%20Run%202010/DSC01450.jpg

JustMercMe
08-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Ended up on a good spot friday behind AJ's.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/itchysnrvous/Poker%20Run%202010/DSC01392.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/itchysnrvous/Poker%20Run%202010/DSC01384.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/itchysnrvous/Poker%20Run%202010/DSC01414.jpg
Statement w/ turbines
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/itchysnrvous/Poker%20Run%202010/DSC01413.jpg

ITTLFLI
08-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Very nice....boats too :tongue:

Barry Eller
08-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Yep, black bikini's...and some high dollar $peedboat$...seems to go together some how...glad you had a good time. 40 miles west of you, here in Gulf Breeze, it was non stop rain. Did Rumshaker make it?

CHACHI
08-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Is that the new Statement Marine Cat?

Ken

JustMercMe
08-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Yep, black bikini's...and some high dollar $peedboat$...seems to go together some how...glad you had a good time. 40 miles west of you, here in Gulf Breeze, it was non stop rain. Did Rumshaker make it?

Did'nt see RumShaker out there anywhere.....I may have missed him though. Theres were a couple of 38 ZR's & a 38ZRC out there.....

JustMercMe
08-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Is that the new Statement Marine Cat?

Ken

I believe so. They also had the new V on the trailer but dunno if it ever got wet or not.