PDA

View Full Version : troy lee addition??

mrfixxall
07-06-2010, 12:27 PM
i found a 22 classic last saturday at the lake i boat at, on the rear of the boat it reads designed by troy lee.. anybody know who is troy lee??

CHACHI
07-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Troy Lee is a So Cal designer who make is mark painting helmets for MX guys and then started painted helmets for everyone.

At one time he designed a pick up for Mazda, has his own clothing line. Sponsored a supermotard race team with Jeff "Wardy" Ward as one of his riders.

I am sure I left out a whole bunch, but in short....a very successful painter/designer.

Ken

axelkloehn
07-06-2010, 02:01 PM
you can buy these stickersets in almost every bikeshop, don't think the boat is actually painted by Troy Lee

zelatore
07-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Yeah, it probably says 'Troy Lee Designs' as that's the name of his company.

I guess the owner is into motorcross, but if it was actually a Troy Lee paintjob that would be cool!

The Hedgehog
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Things are much clearer now.

When talking on the phone I though you said "Cheoy Lee." I was thinking WTF:nilly:

Barry Eller
07-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Things are much clearer now.
When talking on the phone I though you said "Cheoy Lee." I was thinking WTF:nilly:

Perhaps some of the employees at the Cheoy Lee plant in Hong Cong pronounce it "Troy Ree".:bonk:

The Hedgehog
07-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Perhaps some of the employees at the Cheoy Lee plant in Hong Cong pronounce it "Troy Ree".:bonk:

That is pretty good.